My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For some of you this lineup combined with LakerRef is already there.

Myself, i was not and am not a Lebron hater. But last years payoffs, i mean playoffs and certainly what I've seen this year against our Spurs has me disliking them more by the game.

Can, will they reach obviously rigged levels of Kirby and Golden State? That's a tall order but one i fear forces may be up to. Lakers vs Spurs game 2 on Friday night.
    4th qtr, Lakers up 105-103 after the Spurs failed to block out that got Kuzman for an offensive tip back. Spurs miss, only 50 seconds or so left in game so they need a stop. White is up to the challenge and Ds up on Lebron who is trying to back him down. Lebron spins and does an obvious push off. This is not a flop by White, this is Lebron using all his steroid strength to push White away. White falls down. Ref stands there watching with the whistle in his mouth. No call. Lebron now makes the uncontested short banker as White was down on the floor. The kicker? Someone came over but was way too late and might have brushed Lebrons vag ever so slightly.

Not only does Lebron want to get away with the shove on White, he's whining about not getting +1 for the vag rub.

Ya, it's reaching Kirby Warrior levels. There already? You tell us.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I Remember it was the nuggets series last year where I saw Lebron ram his body into defenders and get away with it or get and 1 calls. This is a new wrinkle the refs have added to his game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lmao. Get swept again

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I Remember it was the nuggets series last year where I saw Lebron ram his body into defenders and get away with it or get and 1 calls. This is a new wrinkle the refs have added to his game.
    lol tbh this is exactly what most guards in the NBA do nowadays once they see a defender in a spot where by rule they would be in illegal defensive position should contact occur, and tony parker was one of the players who made it very popular.

i wish the league would address the rule somehow because i think its bullcrap. but until they do, it's a smart move. not sure why its a problem now when lebron does it though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Fakers 21 team is already much more unlikeable led by the peripatetic LeRoid and his MVP teammate Davis who quit on Pelicans. Add in Kuzma who got a big contract for totally failing on floor. Then they won a sham bubble le getting all the calls against injured JV lite teams and also dodged the two teams most likely to beat them. Pulling for any team to knock these en led NBA favored stars off.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Fakers 21 team is already much more unlikeable led by the peripatetic LeRoid and his MVP teammate Davis who quit on Pelicans. Add in Kuzma who got a big contract for totally failing on floor. Then they won a sham bubble le getting all the calls against injured JV lite teams and also dodged the two teams most likely to beat them. Pulling for any team to knock these en led NBA favored stars off.
    You San Antonio clippers fans miss the Durant warriors I bet huh aha. Sad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Will Fat Antonio be able to avoid back to back season sweeps at the hands of the Lakeshow?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The post-Duncan years are shaping up to be promising for Seattle who are waiting for spurs to move over

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fakers fans revealing in a team that could not draft a winner rather picked up LBJ in FA and then the quitter that is Davis in a trade. How can anyone seriously root for the ref enhanced Fakers?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fakers fans revealing in a team that could not draft a winner rather picked up LBJ in FA and then the quitter that is Davis in a trade. How can anyone seriously root for the ref enhanced Fakers?
    but Fat Antonio fans told me Lebron was washed and AD was a choker and couldn't stay healthy

Now that you've been proven wrong on all counts, you wanna play the It's not fair card. Just eat your sandwich and shut up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think anyone gives a about this Lakers team. We all know it's a joke era, even more because of COVID. The Davis trade was a joke, LeBron glomming onto another franchise to get a ring is a joke. Who gives a ? It'll be over pretty fast, too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs keep losing but making laker threads lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but Fat Antonio fans told me Lebron was washed and AD was a choker and couldn't stay healthy

Now that you've been proven wrong on all counts, you wanna play the It's not fair card. Just eat your sandwich and shut up

Won a sham bubble le over injured weak teams and typical LAL fan bringing garbage - you all know that if games even closely called fairly Fakers are in deep trouble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think anyone gives a about this Lakers team. We all know it's a joke era, even more because of COVID. The Davis trade was a joke, LeBron glomming onto another franchise to get a ring is a joke. Who gives a ? It'll be over pretty fast, too.
    truth nuke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For some of you this lineup combined with LakerRef is already there.

Myself, i was not and am not a Lebron hater. But last years payoffs, i mean playoffs and certainly what I've seen this year against our Spurs has me disliking them more by the game.

Can, will they reach obviously rigged levels of Kirby and Golden State? That's a tall order but one i fear forces may be up to. Lakers vs Spurs game 2 on Friday night.
    4th qtr, Lakers up 105-103 after the Spurs failed to block out that got Kuzman for an offensive tip back. Spurs miss, only 50 seconds or so left in game so they need a stop. White is up to the challenge and Ds up on Lebron who is trying to back him down. Lebron spins and does an obvious push off. This is not a flop by White, this is Lebron using all his steroid strength to push White away. White falls down. Ref stands there watching with the whistle in his mouth. No call. Lebron now makes the uncontested short banker as White was down on the floor. The kicker? Someone came over but was way too late and might have brushed Lebrons vag ever so slightly.

Not only does Lebron want to get away with the shove on White, he's whining about not getting +1 for the vag rub.

Ya, it's reaching Kirby Warrior levels. There already? You tell us.
    nah, they are unlikeable when playing against the Spurs 5-on-8. And I personally find AD's foul seeking game pretty unlikeable the same way I found CP3 and his barrel rolls to be annoying af. But any team that can beat the crap out of Kawhi's Clippers is alright with me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idk watching the current spurs trying to insult their fanbase intelligence by saying they’re committed to playing good basketball is unlikeable enough to watch for me

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    s crying don’t matter cause y’all sorry af right now . Sore losers lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers Fans coming out of woodwork after the sham bubble le and only a few years removed from the Magic leadership disaster and stinking up joint during Kobe’s last years. Where were these trolls then?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does LeBron really not understand how obnoxious and how vastly over-rated he is? Has not done nothing without an red hot Irving, Wade/Bosh (and Allen who bailed him out vs. Spurs) or now coat-tailing on Davis?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt I'll watch enough basketball to care.
    I was only staying in it for as long as I did for the Spurs.
    Legalized gambling could draw me back; but we'll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt I'll watch enough basketball to care.
    I was only staying in it for as long as I did for the Spurs.
    Legalized gambling could draw me back; but we'll see.
    There's money to be made going with LakerRef.

Last night i had Philly and Bucks for the "sure" win.
    Philly leads by 15 at halftime and appears will roll to win. Choked the entire lead away and actually trailed for a minute or two mid - late 4th. Facepalm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I despise Warriors and Curry but have real disdain the roid or HCG farce that is James and the de able quitter on Pelicans that is AD and everything to do with the Fakers and their en led bandwagoner fans and the refs that continue to bend with the wind to favor these clowns. Their sham le only adds to my hope someone knocks them off this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs keep losing but making laker threads lol
    Spurs 118 Lakers 109

You'll never know what it's like to win a legit Championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who despises Nets as much? Still on the fence but they with 3 divas are contending.

Thread Information