Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Amari for a 5th and swapped sixths. Man Stephen Jones is a wizard

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Amari for a 5th and swapped sixths. Man Stephen Jones is a wizard
    When can they trade Prescott and his full contract and cap hit for that vaunted compensatory 6th round pick and draft the next Tom Brady with said pick? Tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thankfully Randy Gregory reneged on the team.. The Cowboys need to cleanse themselves of all their low IQ players. Gregory's boneheaded play against the Niners in crunch time was a primary reason they lost

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thankfully Randy Gregory reneged on the team.. The Cowboys need to cleanse themselves of all their low IQ players. Gregory's boneheaded play against the Niners in crunch time was a primary reason they lost
    Gregory will follow the DeMarcus Ware line to the Broncos and probably keep the same number, too. Gregory like Ware will become a Super Bowl Champion and a member of the Broncos Ring of Honor with John Elway's winning franchise while Jerruh's ty country club "team" will improve to 0-27, tbh.

Any non extremists able to tell Gregorys talent level?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Von Miller will be a perfect replacement.. knows how to win. Not a ing moron like Gregory

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's an above average pass rusher (mostly speed/finesse moves with the occasional bull rush; his calling card is speed), below average run defender, very undisciplined and has a long history of committing the most mind numbingly stupid penalties, especially on 3rd and 4th downs.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    He's a good pass rusher, with elite speed (although approaching 30). His sack numbers are slightly above average but he does generate a lot of pressure. However he has a knack for committing bone-headed penalties at the worst times tbh

Honestly thought he had All-Pro level talent, so it's too bad he wasted like 90% of his 20's smoking pot and getting one suspension after another.

Gregory has been in the NFL seven YEARS and played roughly 55 games. It's too bad his impulsive temper (which boiled over in the most important game of the last two years - the 49er PO game) resulting in a huge penalty. Plus two pre-snap penalties as well. All boneheaded plays. He lacks discipline on the field (and off of it as well).

It's too bad that the team that tried to help him have an NFL career will not benefit much for all the headaches endured (drug suspensions, mental illness issues, etc.). The agent threw a monkey wrench in the deal because it was more convenient to have his client in Denver where he lives - he can babysit RG more directly. The whole contract thing was a smokescreen by the agent to poison the DC deal at the last minute. The CBA dictates player punishment as it relates to suspensions - in particular the drug suspensions. The player (Gregory) signed multiple contracts with the same boilerplate language previously. There was nothing new there.

I know there is no way to know for sure what a 21 or 22 YO guy will do. However, the Cowboys blew another 2nd round pick (sound familar?) on Gregory.

Hopefully they are past selecting guys in the draft with obvious character issues or injury histories. The track record has been very poor overall with the bad character players and injury risk guys.

When Jerry is no longer in the picture that will probably change for good, but will the Jones kids be able to effectively run the team AND put a truly compe ive product on the field? Do they even care about the actual football product performing at a very high level? There will come a time when the local lemmings will stop showing up at the games. The blue collar season ticket holders who really can't afford the tickets (and seat licenses) have to sell some of their tickets to afford the games they do attend. Apathy could set in after all these years. I think the Cowboy fan base has been pretty loyal given the mediocre results of the last 25 years.
    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 03-16-2022 at 11:28 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gregory has been in the NFL seven YEARS and played roughly 55 games. It's too bad his impulsive temper (which boiled over in the most important game of the last two years - the 49er PO game) resulting in a huge penalty. Plus two pre-snap penalties as well. All boneheaded plays. He lacks discipline on the field (and off of it as well).

It's too bad that the team that tried to help him have an NFL career will not benefit much for all the headaches endured (drug suspensions, mental illness issues, etc.). The agent threw a monkey wrench in the deal because it was more convenient to have his client in Denver where he lives - he can babysit RG more directly. The whole contract thing was a smokescreen by the agent to poison the DC deal at the last minute. The CBA dictates player punishment as it relates to suspensions - in particular the drug suspensions. The player (Gregory) signed multiple contracts with the same boilerplate language previously. There was nothing new there.

I know there is no way to know for sure what a 21 or 22 YO guy will do. However, the Cowboys blew another 2nd round pick (sound familar?) on Gregory.

Hopefully they are past selecting guys in the draft with obvious character issues or injury histories. The track record has been very poor overall with the bad character players and injury risk guys.

When Jerry is no longer in the picture that will probably change for good, but will the Jones kids be able to effectively run the team AND put a truly compe ive product on the field? Do they even care about the actual football product performing at a very high level? There will come a time when the local lemmings will stop showing up at the games. The blue collar season ticket holders who really can't afford the tickets (and seat licenses) have to sell some of their tickets to afford the games they do attend. Apathy could set in after all these years. I think the Cowboy fan base has been pretty loyal given the mediocre results of the last 25 years.
    This idiot reneging at the last minute was a blessing in disguise for Dallas.. I'm sure the language in the contract he didn't like was something to protect the team financially in the event he gets suspended or had a performance clause. After he draws that dumbass holding penalty (tackles a guy who doesn't have the ball) in the playoff game that essentially ended our season, he gets up smiling and ing laughing. He's talented, but you need smart players in key positions

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jerruh and Stephen need to be arrested and incarcerated for tanking,

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-lael-collins/

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    The Divisional Round dynasty was fun while it lasted

Post Count
    Collins will be missed.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Collins will be missed.
    If he is able to stay on the field a whole season, sure.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If he is able to stay on the field a whole season, sure.
    Terence Steele outperformed him last year.

Kelvin Joseph possibly involved in a murder case now lmao

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...fatal-shooting

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ~21K~

Go Jags

Thread Information