Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Yeah I think Dallas survives Bot-week this time, but every home game against the Giants has been surprisingly very compe ive almost to a T for the past 20 years or so

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah I think Dallas survives Bot-week this time, but every home game against the Giants has been surprisingly very compe ive almost to a T for the past 20 years or so
    2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019 home victories vs NYG weren't particularly compe ive.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Last year's was only compe ive because of how historically bad our D was at that point, and if Dak didn't break his leg we would have still won that game by two scores. (FYI, we still won. Michael Gallup, FTW.)

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    What's this bull I hear about a Dallas home game? Did you f@ggots forget? This is my house! I built that stadium through blood, sweat, and tears! You know how many 8-8 seasons and NFC Wild Card victories we had in that stadium?

Nobody...and I mean NOBODY...comes into my house and pushes me around!!!!

err, unless they're above .500 and when it's not a meaningless September game .....

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    What's this bull I hear about a Dallas home game? Did you f@ggots forget? This is my house! I built that stadium through blood, sweat, and tears! You know how many 8-8 seasons and NFC Wild Card victories we had in that stadium?

Nobody...and I mean NOBODY...comes into my house and pushes me around!!!!

err, unless they're above .500 and when it's not a meaningless September game .....
    should've had one or two more 8-8 seasons tbh

rofl rememba det time you ran your starters into the ground to get a meaningless Week 17 win in both 2017 and 2019 just to go 9-7 and avoid the 8-8 embarrassment?

The 2017 one was hilarious. Eliminated from playoff contention, playing against an Eagles team resting their starters for the playoffs in a single digit temperature game yet plays Dak/Zeke all game only to win by less than a touchdown

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    should've had one or two more 8-8 seasons tbh

rofl rememba det time you ran your starters into the ground to get a meaningless Week 17 win in both 2017 and 2019 just to go 9-7 and avoid the 8-8 embarrassment?

The 2017 one was hilarious. Eliminated from playoff contention, playing against an Eagles team resting their starters for the playoffs in a single digit temperature game yet plays Dak/Zeke all game only to win by less than a touchdown
    one slight error with this post... 2019 they were 7-8 and playing for 8-8 and won. Eagles were 9-7.

4-1

not too bad

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'll be happier when we are ahead of the Fudge Packers in the standings. I don't like that they are also 4-1, even if only by sheer luck.

GO BEARS GO!!!!!

I'll be happier when we are ahead of the Fudge Packers in the standings. I don't like that they are also 4-1, even if only by sheer luck.

GO BEARS GO!!!!!
    bengals gifted them that game too!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    bengals gifted them that game too!
    Twice.

Ugh.

Bear Down baby. Let's go Justin Fields.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I’ll take this team for real if they can go through the Bot and Belichick back to back imo. That’s half of the coaching Mt Rushmore in only two weeks tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I’ll take this team for real if they can go through the Bot and Belichick back to back imo. That’s half of the coaching Mt Rushmore in only two weeks tbh
    I was worried about the Tyron neck MRI, looks like that was just routine due to that surgery fortunately. Dodged a bullet. That guy is pff's number 1 rated tackle in the NFL this year.

you refs

boys still won!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    you refs

boys still won!
    man... that's the kind of game that the Cowboys have lost in previous years every single ing time. Refs against us, fluke plays beating us, mind numbing AND bogus penalties... I believe we had 135 yards of penalties, Connor Williams needs to get benched, but the refs ing hosed us over and over as well.

110% chance if Jason Garrett is the coach, we lose that game.

But that's the kind of game that rivals anything you'd see the US Marines do. It's the kind of game a real Super Bowl contender/potential champion wins. It's the exact type of game the Eagles won in 2017 on the road against the Panthers in about week 5 or week 6, the Eagles winning that game tough and close despite a net 150 penalty yardage deficit, getting hosed over and over by the refs that game..... and it was right then and there that I said, the Eagles are going to win the Super Bowl that year.

Guess what? I was 100% correct.

And guess what? I'm predicting the Cowboys are going to win the Super Bowl this year.

Only Super Bowl teams win this kind of game like today. I know the Patriots aren't the Patriots of old but still... a road game against a top tier coach where literally everything that can go wrong does and you still find a way to win. Converting on 4th and medium to Wilson to keep the game alive.

Ceedee Lamb is the player of the game... people will remember the 2 TDs especially the last one, but his biggest catch was that one over the middle at the end of regulation that set us up in field goal range that turned a 3rd & 35 into 4th & 1. Without that catch, we outright lose the game.

Cowboys are going to win the SUPER BOWL this year.... 10.17.2021

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damontae Kazee arrested for DUI... hope he gets cut, he's on a cheap deal and Hooker is the better free safety anyway... would serve Kazee right for giving up that 75 yard TD to that scrub Bourne that almost lost us that game in New England at the end

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...alls-stats-nfl

I vividly remember that game from the Eagles' point of view that was awful. But it built a Super Bowl champion. Similar rigged-ass game as the one the Cowboys just won. Also, improved the Eagles to 5-1 that season too, perhaps not ironically.

Jason Garrett loses that game 12 times out of 10.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    In hindsight I feel a bit bad for Kazee, even though he's not our best free safety. He got pulled over on the 121 access road in The Colony. For those of y'all not aware, The Colony PD are by far the most evil pigs in blue in the DFW metroplex and it ain't even close. The one and only place I've ever had a ticket in my life, and I've driven >200k miles in 46 states.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lets go Cooper Rush and the (6-1) cowboys!!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    "Just keep ing fighting "-freaky mike

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I was watching this game while driving and I hit a ing huge ass deer head on. Far southern Illinois. FML. Airbags scraped up my wrists and legs. Totaled my car. Of course I didn't tell the cops I was watching the game on my phone instead of the road

Post Count
    I was watching this game while driving and I hit a ing huge ass deer head on. Far southern Illinois. FML. Airbags scraped up my wrists and legs. Totaled my car. Of course I didn't tell the cops I was watching the game on my phone instead of the road
    well youre a total re then and earned every bit of your accident

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    well youre a total re then and earned every bit of your accident
    No , it's not like there aren't Boys radio affiliates across the country. I like Sham way better than the SNF crew

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Tbh I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen a Cowboys team legitimately out coach another team to this degree in my lifetime imo

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Tbh I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen a Cowboys team legitimately out coach another team to this degree in my lifetime imo
    It's a lot different than all those times Romo was injured and the bot had no ing idea how to use misdirection/creativity to move the ball without a QB good enough to overcome ultra vanilla play calling.

That stretch of games where Brandon Weeden (I think) was their starter was particularly painful to watch.

Thread Information