Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

#ICalledIt

The Millennial Messiah ®
    Tyron Smith OUT for today's game. Cowboys going with the same bad offensive line combination that got Dak killed last week.

Ergo, Falcons are going to win. Not just because they're the better team, but because without Randy Gregory for 3 weeks, Matt Ryan is going to have plenty of time to build a campfire back there in a crystal clean pocket every time he drops back to pass. He will have 8-12 seconds to scan, first read, second read, third read, fourth read, back to first, second, third read, and eventually will find the open receiver. It will be pitch and catch for the Falcons with zero capable pass rushers other than Micah Parsons on the Cowboys roster (Lawrence and Gregory both out, and the rest of the DEs have zero pass rushing talent), and the Cowboys are hesitant to use Parsons as a DE (I don't know why?).

Falcons 28, Cowboys 24. I might be being too generous for the Cowboys.

Post Count
    Dang!

Had some weird run ins with the law most likely due to CTE. Too lazy to look up the articles but there were a few incidents fairly recently too post-retirement. One time he was taken in for a mental evaluation when cops were called to a church where he was flashing a gun and yelling gibberish. Second incident, from what I recall, was that he was out jogging and ran shoulder first into two different cars. also apparently suffers from anxiety so bad to the point where he padlocks his doors and rarely goes outside

Sucks because he may have been my favorite player from those Wade Phillips years. He was quiet and actually seemed like a good guy. There's pretty much no doubt he has early onset of CTE from his reckless running style imo
    Dayum that sucks if true cuz he was already an introvert & combine that with CTE...

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    McGovern starting instead of the league leader in penalties at LG sunday

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    McGovern starting instead of the league leader in penalties at LG sunday
    Changing of the guard!! No more holding offense number 52 baby

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Trade Micah Parsons to the Eagles for a conditional 7th and 2 philly cheesesteaks, one from Geno's and one from Pat's. Both whiz-with. Free the man and allow him to play for an actual winning NFL franchise and organization, not to mention Parsons' hometown team.

Dak takes every other ing week off

today was another “deer in the headlights” performance

and those ty receivers with “mannequin” hands were no ing help

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak takes every other ing week off

today was another “deer in the headlights” performance

and those ty receivers with “mannequin” hands were no ing help
    No.

Micah Parsons sucks, that's all.

If we didn't have Micah Parsons, we'd be 20-0 already with the Super Bowl trophy in hand and Jason Garrett would be cheerleading in a pink tutu, holding hands with naked Jerruh. Just stop. It's all Micah Parsons's fault.

F Micah Parsons.

No.

Micah Parsons sucks, that's all.

If we didn't have Micah Parsons, we'd be 20-0 already with the Super Bowl trophy in hand and Jason Garrett would be cheerleading in a pink tutu, holding hands with naked Jerruh. Just stop. It's all Micah Parsons's fault.

F Micah Parsons.
    not sure what game you watched

parsons was not the reason they lost and if they had more players like parsons the boys would be undefeated

please put down that crack pipe

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The line was beyond horrible. Wilson and Brown had some horrible drops, as did Gallup. Hope Lamb can play Thursday since Cooper is re ed.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    not sure what game you watched

parsons was not the reason they lost and if they had more players like parsons the boys would be undefeated

please put down that crack pipe
    Put down the QAnon and stop watching right-wing media propaganda. After all the mail-in ballots were officially accounted for, the final conclusion is that Micah Parsons sucks and should be traded. That is the final truth and anyone who believes otherwise is a QAnon insurrectionist who should be canceled and put in solitary confinement. That's right. Micah Parsons is the problem with the Dallas Cowboys. That is the official result. Audit it if you wish, but at your own peril, or you may be impeached or sued for slander. Micah Parsons sucks, it's a done deal.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The line was beyond horrible. Wilson and Brown had some horrible drops, as did Gallup. Hope Lamb can play Thursday since Cooper is re ed.
    With 100% precincts having reported, Micah Parsons sucks. The line did nothing wrong... stop watching that Fox News/OANN/Newsmax hoax stuff, or else you're an insurrectionist conspire . And I'm not sure where you're getting the Wilson or Brown or Gallup or Lamb or Pooper information from? The only fact that must be acknowledged is that Micah Parsons is the most terrible athlete to disgrace a football field. Only an insurrectionist that is against democracy would disagree with the fact that Micah Parsons is terrible.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    what's the Micah Parsons sucks schtick all about?

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    tbh Parsons legit has HoF potential

But since he's a Cowboy one of three things are gonna happen:

1) He'll develop a pot addiction out of nowhere and get suspended multiple times, wasting his youth
    2) He'll land a huge contract, then become injury prone all of a sudden
    3) He'll somewhat live up to the potential but Dallas will bring in a lame duck Defensive Coordinator version of The Bot who will waste his prime and stay employed for way too long

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Garrett fired. Bring the prodigal son home.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I could honestly see Jerruh giving him some f@ggy middle management consulting position

IMO he needs to try college football. His g@y motivational speeches and cliches may actually brainwash re ed 18 yr old negroes

those s!ssy cucks on The Ticket better do a Fake Garrett bit after this

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Garrett fired. Bring the prodigal son home.
    Yep. Replace the fatass with The Bot

I could honestly see Jerruh giving him some f@ggy middle management consulting position

IMO he needs to try college football. His g@y motivational speeches and cliches may actually brainwash re ed 18 yr old negroes
    Nope, we need Garrett back as the HC more than ever. Kick the fatass back to the curb, Moore back to QB coach and pay Romo $30 million per year (that's 10 million/year more than he makes at CBS, also coaches salary doesn't count against the salary cap) to be OC for life. Also bring Witten back to block on third and goal, who needs Jeremy Sprinkle or Sean McKeon? srsly

"i just find it insanely hilarious..."
    who the talks like this? ...how old are you?

"tries to pass himself off as some sort of ultra-intellectual"
    ??? I give my opinions in no uncertain terms just like any number of other posters here. claiming 'ultra-intellectual' status? you are basing this on nothing other than, apparently, as a complement to my writing and reasoning abilities. if they come across as 'ultra-intellectual' it is only on the merit of my writing and ideas, not by some self-proclomation. Thanks for the kind words.

"high-minded"
    here you go again rattling off ticket-terminology and passing it off as your own sort of speech. you are not mike rhyner and never will be no matter how many times you masturbate to his likeness on your old VHS copies of TicketTV.

"earch"
    im pretty sure you meant to write 'earth.' if i didn't have 20 things more personal and more humorous to rip on you for, I guess I could just say over and over again that you don't know how to spell the word 'earth.'

...than again, i guess its okay for you to mispell any word no matter how basic it is, because yr writing/posts wouldn't give anyone the impression that you are an intellegent, well-reasoned, articulate person in the first place. since my posts display those traits, i'm held to a higher standard and misspellings are ground for ridicule.

........its lonely at the top. whaaa!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tyron plays tomorrow, Wilson to IR for 3 games

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tyron plays tomorrow, Wilson to IR for 3 games
    Meh, Hooker is better than Wilson...

The main question that will decide the game is if Ceedee Lamb plays... since Cooper is still out with the mandatory covid quarantine for non vax.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Yep. Replace the fatass with The Bot

Nope, we need Garrett back as the HC more than ever. Kick the fatass back to the curb, Moore back to QB coach and pay Romo $30 million per year (that's 10 million/year more than he makes at CBS, also coaches salary doesn't count against the salary cap) to be OC for life. Also bring Witten back to block on third and goal, who needs Jeremy Sprinkle or Sean McKeon? srsly
    Sounds good, I also think we need to bring back Gavin Escobar for third and long tight end screens and 1st and goal goalline fades IMO

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    GO ING CHOKE ON A FULL OF ANTHRAX AND DIE MICAH PARSONS WHERE IS THE ING DEFENSE? MICAH PARSONS ED UP OUR DEFENSE NOW WE GIVE UP 36 ING POINTS TO THE TIEST FRANCHISE IN ALL OF SPORTS THE PRISON RAIDERS WITH NO HEAD COACH AND A INTOXICATION MANSLAUGHTER DRAFTED BEFORE CEEDEE PUSSYASS LAMB... MICAH PARSONS... COMPLETELY ED UP OUR DEFENSE BY NOT SACKING RODGERS IN 2014 NOR 2016 AND NOW THIS... WHERE IS MY ING SACK ON 3RD AND 18 THAT SHOULD NEVER BE CONVERTED... YOU YOU WHOEVER ASS INDIANS INVENTED THANKSGIVING AND YOU GOD FOR INVENTING TURKEYS BECAUSE THEY ARE DISGUSTING TO EAT THANKSGIVING NOVEMBER YOU YOU AND MICAH PARSONS IN THE ASS WITH NO LUBE!!!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Somebody needs to call M and Ms parents.
    He needs to stop living out of his car and go home.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cooper should play tomorrow, wheee

Thread Information