Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If Jerruh would have just paid him last year they could have kept him for a of a lot less

Cowboys
    Yeah, I understand but at least the cap hit is pretty low. Bonus money is absurd and they can even lower the cap hit next year by converting most of his 2022 salary to bonus allegedly. Mainly I am just glad this isn't dragging on all summer.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If Jerruh would have just paid him last year they could have kept him for a of a lot less

Cowboys
    The Dak contract will turn out to be fine. The Albatross is the Zeke contract. Good RB's are a dime a dozen. And he's not a great pass catcher like Kamara or Aaron Jones. And he's sure not Henry.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Dak contract will turn out to be fine. The Albatross is the Zeke contract. Good RB's are a dime a dozen. And he's not a great pass catcher like Kamara or Aaron Jones. And he's sure not Henry.
    He's on the verge of becoming a plodder.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think Zeke is a good pass catcher, but no one is like Kamara. I can't really speak much for last year, but every year before that they telegraphed his screens pretty badly - Dak seemed to throw a moonball pass on a screen and Zeke had nowhere to go by the time he caught it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think Zeke is a good pass catcher, but no one is like Kamara. I can't really speak much for last year, but every year before that they telegraphed his screens pretty badly - Dak seemed to throw a moonball pass on a screen and Zeke had nowhere to go by the time he caught it
    Yeah...I agree that he's not bad. But he just doesn't have that first step that Kamara has. But it's not just Kamara. It's Jones, Sanders...etc. Even all the way down to someone like Miles Gaskin. And the fact that Zeke is probably past his prime. In this offense, with this still decent O-line, I think there are 15+ backs that could fit in here. I just don't believe there is that much of a game winning differential between the number 1 RB and the number 20 RB. Especially behind a decent line. And with a receiving core that's this good. And playing a position that's at the top of injury risk. Before the CB resigned Zeke, they had just seen Gurley and David Johnson as examples of why not to pay an RB big money.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Zeke is an awful pass catcher. Maybe the second worst in the league at his position after Sony Michel. But in some cases he's worse. He just flat out drops easy completions in the flats, some of which would have gone for big gains.

He hasn't really been a great pass catcher since his tOSU days and he was good but not great at it his rookie and sop re (pre-suspension) year in the NFL. But in the last 2-3 years he's really been stinking up the joint in the check down game. He literally had 6 drops in the Seattle game alone which was probably the difference since otherwise the game was a shootout.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak is a top 5 qb and worth the money. I'm glad this saga is over with.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Dak is a top 5 qb when down over two touchdowns in garbage time and worth the money. I'm glad this saga is over with.
    fixed

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Cowboys signing sh!tty no name, over the hill free agents who will be gone midseason per par etc

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys signing sh!tty no name, over the hill free agents who will be gone midseason per par etc
    Guys on small near minimum deals that won't count against the comp pick formula. Chidobe Awuzie, a mediocre corner got paid big by the Bungles so that should be a nice comp pick.

I think the idea is to wait for the ammending cap casualties around the NFL and pick up a couple gems from that because those don't count towards or against the comp pick formula.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Okay so we got Keanu Neal, nice player, but what position is he gonna play? We already have a stud at SS in Donovan Wilson... probably would have been a pro bowler last year if he was given the chance to play the whole season.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Neal to play outside linebacker. But where is our FS?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Quinn getting Neal AND Kazee. Good players. Upgrades over old man Lee and Xavier "Nothing" Woods.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    nice a Wisconsinite that doesn't back the Fudge packers.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    sometimes talent alone can get you by

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    sometimes talent alone can get you by

Det 21 ball carrier vision doe.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I really want to go to the Tampa game. I'm planning on going to Sarasota in early September anyway to visit my half brothers, so I'll be actively looking on the secondary market for tickets at that time.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because Millennial_Messiah is on your ignore list.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Only pussies & assholes use the ignore user feature on an internet message board.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

I ing hate that I have to see his posts when I'm not logged in.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I ing hate that I have to see his posts when I'm not logged in.
    i hate that i still get notifications from when he quotes me. so every now and again when i get a notification i remind him that he's ignored.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ~~18K~~

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i hate that i still get notifications from when he quotes me. so every now and again when i get a notification i remind him that he's ignored.
    Only pussies & assholes use the ignore-user feature on an internet message board.

Thread Information