Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think Malik Hooker is going to be a star.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ugh, Jerruh said Steele is gonna start at RT. Hope Dak survives.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Demarcus out know with broken foot. That’s tough.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ugh, Jerruh said Steele is gonna start at RT. Hope Dak survives.
    Steele is so bad too.. Zack would obviously be the better choice but so many runs are designed to go behind the RG we'd end up with Dak passing 70 times

Demarcus out know with broken foot. That’s tough.
    He actually looked great in the opener too. He was the clearly the best Cowboys defensive player on the field IMO. We can't catch a break besides bones

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Steele is so bad too.. Zack would obviously be the better choice but so many runs are designed to go behind the RG we'd end up with Dak passing 70 times

He actually looked great in the opener too. He was the clearly the best Cowboys defensive player on the field IMO. We can't catch a break besides bones
    Meanwhile, fantasy owners of Dak and the WR have to be getting boners

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    NEXT MAN UP PHILOSOPHY B!TCHES!!

I say leave that Steele guy out on an island against Bosa...I remember it working out well for me last time I did that

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I say leave that Steele guy out on an island against Bosa...
    great call Jason

Nice game for a change!

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Cowboys have been blowing their load against the Eagles at home for a few years now only to choke it away in the end

tbh I fully expect McBot to lose next week and drop to 2-2 imo

cowboys win!

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    bye Jaylon! Bit surprising with the dead money hit, but good riddance.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So happy Jackie Sunglasses is GONE!!!!

Maybe now we can afford to bring back Gallup, Gregory, Schultz, Williams, Neal, Kazee, Kearse, Hooker, Cedrick Wilson and maybe LVE next year. Did I miss anybody?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So happy Jackie Sunglasses is GONE!!!!

Maybe now we can afford to bring back Gallup, Gregory, Schultz, Williams, Neal, Kazee, Kearse, Hooker, Cedrick Wilson and maybe LVE next year. Did I miss anybody?
    LVE hasn't been the same since the neck injury.. his production can easily be matched via draft, but probably by somebody already on the roster.. No way they will be able to invest in Gallup with Lamb on the horizon and Amari already taking up so much money either

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think Jerry knew they were going to part with Jaylon somehow from the beginning and guaranteed this year's salary just to be a good boss

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LVE hasn't been the same since the neck injury.. his production can easily be matched via draft, but probably by somebody already on the roster.. No way they will be able to invest in Gallup with Lamb on the horizon and Amari already taking up so much money either
    I agree on LVE, I think Cox can replace him, but LVE can be kept for depth IF AND ONLY IF he is willing to sign a cheaper, shorter term deal. If he wants 8 figures a year... he can go to the Jets or Jags or some .

Gallup... I think we should and will keep. Why nerf a core strength? Mike McCarthy in GB was well known for having 3 high-paid WRs at the same time (Nelson, Cobb, Adams [and before him, Donald Driver/Greg Jennings]) in Green Bay. Keep your star QB happy. Wonder why Rodgers has grown unhappy with GB? They paid a bunch of mid tier defense guys like Preston Smith and Zadarius Smith big money and left the WR corps aside from Adams out to hang. You can't do that and keep a QB happy. Say what you want about Fat McCarthy, but he knew how to keep a QB happy. Matt LaFleur, not so much.

You pay Gallup his expected 10-12m/year (he will get Juju Smith-Schuster money, not Kenny Golladay money, since he has never proved to be a capable WR1 and he's missed time in multiple years due to injury), Keep Cooper and keep Ceedee Lamb. Keep Schultz at his expected price tag... 6-8 million a year for 4 years or so. It's part of the business of having a great offense.

You keep the guys who perform, don't let them walk... cut and/or trade the underperformers, especially those who are being overpaid. If I'm DeMarcus Lawrence ($27M cap hit next year if we keep him without restructuring -- would save $22M if cut before next league year starts, with only $5M dead cap hit), I'm putting my DFW-area house on the market right now while it's still hot, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm prioritizing keeping Gallup, Gregory, Schultz, Hooker, Kearse, Neal, Kazee... in that order. Second tier is Connor Williams, Cedrick Wilson... *maybe depending on price* is LVE. I would also cut Anthony Brown after the season ends, saving $5M with virtually no dead cap hit... and no loss of production on the field, tbh.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Classic trap game coming up tbh

Giants just had a big win in New Orleans so their confidence is probably high, not to mention our defense got dad-d!cked by The Bot in both games last year for whatever reason. I can see this one being a one possession game imo

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Classic trap game coming up tbh

Giants just had a big win in New Orleans so their confidence is probably high, not to mention our defense got dad-d!cked by The Bot in both games last year for whatever reason. I can see this one being a one possession game imo
    I would say so if it wasn't a division opponent. Cowboys under Dak have always gotten up for division opponents and brought their A game, especially at home.

The "trap game" I'm seeing on the schedule is vs. Denver. They've quietly got a decent little team and they seem like a gimme win at home but they may not be.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gallup... I think we should and will keep. Why nerf a core strength?
    Too much invested in skill positions.. Zeke is making that difficult.. Pollard is going to need a raise too (I think they should draft another guy but the Cowboys will probably want to keep him if he continues to provide the 1-2 punch)

If they can shed some ty contracts and restructure some deals I'd love to have Gallup back.. I'd prefer him over Cooper.

Giants 23 Cowboys 20

The Bot returns to his old stomping grounds and continues to torment his old team that let him go imo

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Giants 23 Cowboys 20

The Bot returns to his old stomping grounds and continues to torment his old team that let him go imo
    I'll bet you the whole aisle of alcohol at HEB that it won't happen

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Starting Danny dimes in one of my fantasy leagues this week. Hopefully he runs wild on you s. Really slaps y’all around

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Do not bet with The Welcher

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Starting Danny dimes in one of my fantasy leagues this week. Hopefully he runs wild on you s. Really slaps y’all around
    If he gets yardage it will be in garbage time when they're way behind, so, maybe not a terrible choice. No chance he doesn't throw at least one pick though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ~19K~ Holla Holla ~ We Dem Boyz ~

3 1

Thread Information