Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And people were giddy JJ may be on his last legs but it's more of the same if he passes.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Glad that fat piece of Mike is y’all’s problem now.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    And people were giddy JJ may be on his last legs but it's more of the same if he passes.
    Yep. Ya'll will be shoulder to shoulder with Houston in the idiot son dept.

The fact that Dallas gave Zeke eight more carries than Pollard, who is by far the better back at this point, just goes to show that nothing has changed in _allas. Still a nepotism corporation being micromanaged by an owner who wants "his guys" to get the football. Same way The Bot would abandon the running game to forcefeed a hobbled Dez late in his career

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    regardless…the 49’ers have a better running game and arguably, equal to better receiving options. And they’re better coached. The final score is about what I thought it would be. Although it was a sloppy way to get there.
    The 49ers were absolutely horrid in the 2nd half.
    The running game got shut down as well.
    If the 49ers would have lost it would have been 1. Garoppolo's interception, 2. Garoppolo's overthrow of a wide open receiver for a score, 3. Garoppola's going too fast on a 4th down sneak that would have worked and has worked for him extremely well in the past, Brady like well. So he chokes it in a playoff game with a 5 yard penalty... on and on. And yes they were in danger of losing after a superior 1st half.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    10670243[/URL]]The 49ers were absolutely horrid in the 2nd half.
    The running game got shut down as well.
    If the 49ers would have lost it would have been 1. Garoppolo's interception, 2. Garoppolo's overthrow of a wide open receiver for a score, 3. Garoppola's going too fast on a 4th down sneak that would have worked and has worked for him extremely well in the past, Brady like well. So he chokes it in a playoff game with a 5 yard penalty... on and on. And yes they were in danger of losing after a superior 1st half.
    yeah…he started to the bed. And even with him doing that, I never doubted the outcome. I like Dak but he’s been trash.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    yeah…he started to the bed. And even with him doing that, I never doubted the outcome. I like Dak but he’s been trash.
    I did.

But I am happy the 49ers won.
    I want the Jones boys to suffer.

The Cowboys had a really difficult time beating any really tough teams so I see your point of view.

That may have been the worst played second half of any playoff game I have ever seen.
    I cant remember two teams so feverishly committed to trying to lose.

And I forgot about the punt where the 49ers forgot to point out to the wide blocker to actually be aware of a possible fake.
    You have a whole coach to think about these things and.... I just cant believe he left a guy he is supposed to block...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    10670314[/URL]]I did.

But I am happy the 49ers won.
    I want the Jones boys to suffer.

The Cowboys had a really difficult time beating any really tough teams so I see your point of view.

That may have been the worst played second half of any playoff game I have ever seen.
    I cant remember two teams so feverishly committed to trying to lose.

And I forgot about the punt where the 49ers forgot to point out to the wide blocker to actually be aware of a possible fake.
    You have a whole coach to think about these things and.... I just cant believe he left a guy he is supposed to block...
    This loss was pretty predictable imo. Over the last half+, they didn’t beat anyone decent. Meanwhile the 49’ers were in a way tougher division and did well at the end of the season with some quality wins and some close losses.

I root for the Cowboys but I do want them to pay for their bad decisions like signing Zeke.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    The fact that Dallas gave Zeke eight more carries than Pollard, who is by far the better back at this point, just goes to show that nothing has changed in _allas. Still a nepotism corporation being micromanaged by an owner who wants "his guys" to get the football. Same way The Bot would abandon the running game to forcefeed a hobbled Dez late in his career
    Dez Bryant is a good football player, not only a good football player but a good football player in all three areas....offense defense and kicking game....and we like to reward good football players who make good football plays by giving them the football....and when I say we like to reward good football players who make good football plays by giving them the football what I really mean is that I'm scared to death of a big scary black man throwing a temper tantrum and kicking my ass....kicking my ass....so I try to appease them...try to appease them....I guess that's what you guys call being a player's coach....but I call it being a puppet who's held hostage by a psychotic owner and a black man named Roosevelt without any free will of my own. Please I beg you to get me out of this Jerry Jones hole where any free thought leads to a nine inch dildo shoved up my ass....help me obi wan kenobi you're my only hope...help me obi wan kenobi you're my only hope...help me obi wan kenobi you're my only hope...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Truth

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I'm convinced that nothing will ever change in Dallas until these three problems are fixed:

1) Dak is not a franchise QB. Not even sure how this can be argued anymore, without a dominant running game he's shown he can get you a Division le but not much else. He hasn't even proven he can get much further even with a dominant running game. And they played in a division where two of the teams were dumpster fires and the third one was in a rebuilding year that gave Dallas a free win in one of their games by playing their practice squad players. Even when the division is not completely trash (2019), he's shown it's no guarantee that they can win the NFC East. Dallas is stuck with Cuckott for the near future.

2) Jerruh's nepotism/micromanagement. This continues to haunt the team with his weekly press conferences announcing who plays and who sits. What other owner does that? That's the coach's job. Also it's clear his hand is involved with who plays and who sits with piles of evidence that he wants "his guys" that he paid to get reps even when they're not performing: Collins, Elliott, Jaylon Smith, etc. This wont change until he finally croaks.

3) The team is too glamorous and soft with the America's Team nonsense. For the past two decades, there's been countless times they get an impressive win, the media starts up the "Can the Cowboys Win the Super Bowl?" narrative to get the s all fired up, and then follow it up with getting punched in the mouth by a good team. This team hasn't had any kind of gritty element to them since the 90's that northern cold weather teams like Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Green Bay all have. The only way this changes is either getting a coach who's a proven winner without having a HOF quarterback to piggyback (someone like Jim Harbaugh) or for the team to go through 'Detroit Lions' level of futility for a long stretch of time so that the Mexican American bandwagoning fans jump ship to a different team. That way this team won't get talked about 24/7/365 inflating the player's ego.

Won't be able to ever take this franchise seriously as a winning team until all three of those are addressed which probably will never happen in my lifetime. Until then, it's entertaining to watch them implode in the few games I actually do watch while spamming that Jason Garrett photoshopped in the Landry Hat jpg imo

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm convinced that nothing will ever change in Dallas until these three problems are fixed:

1) Dak is not a franchise QB. Not even sure how this can be argued anymore, without a dominant running game he's shown he can get you a Division le but not much else. He hasn't even proven he can get much further even with a dominant running game. And they played in a division where two of the teams were dumpster fires and the third one was in a rebuilding year that gave Dallas a free win in one of their games by playing their practice squad players. Even when the division is not completely trash (2019), he's shown it's no guarantee that they can win the NFC East. Dallas is stuck with Cuckott for the near future.

2) Jerruh's nepotism/micromanagement. This continues to haunt the team with his weekly press conferences announcing who plays and who sits. What other owner does that? That's the coach's job. Also it's clear his hand is involved with who plays and who sits with piles of evidence that he wants "his guys" that he paid to get reps even when they're not performing: Collins, Elliott, Jaylon Smith, etc. This wont change until he finally croaks.

3) The team is too glamorous and soft with the America's Team nonsense. For the past two decades, there's been countless times they get an impressive win, the media starts up the "Can the Cowboys Win the Super Bowl?" narrative to get the s all fired up, and then follow it up with getting punched in the mouth by a good team. This team hasn't had any kind of gritty element to them since the 90's that northern cold weather teams like Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Green Bay all have. The only way this changes is either getting a coach who's a proven winner without having a HOF quarterback to piggyback (someone like Jim Harbaugh) or for the team to go through 'Detroit Lions' level of futility for a long stretch of time so that the Mexican American bandwagoning fans jump ship to a different team. That way this team won't get talked about 24/7/365 inflating the player's ego.

Won't be able to ever take this franchise seriously as a winning team until all three of those are addressed which probably will never happen in my lifetime. Until then, it's entertaining to watch them implode in the few games I actually do watch while spamming that Jason Garrett photoshopped in the Landry Hat jpg imo
    I think 2 is the biggest reason for it all. But it will not change if he croaks because his son is just like him.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Eh, at some point you gotta figure the NFL will rig a postseason for the 'Girls to get all the money that would result from them making a SB run (they won't win it obviously), so you got that to look forward to. Won't happen while Brady is around though.

does Jerruh cut off each of these coach's balls as soon as they become HC? From Wade Phillips, The Bot, and now McBot they all sound exactly the same in their post game press conferences. Like defeated, cucked robots

"Obviously it's disappointing but proud of our team, we need to keep moving forward and improving"

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Eh, at some point you gotta figure the NFL will rig a postseason for the 'Girls to get all the money that would result from them making a SB run (they won't win it obviously), so you got that to look forward to. Won't happen while Brady is around though.
    I honestly don't even care. One half me kinda wants them to succeed since I'm still a Dallas sports fan in general, but the other half of me wants them to keep failing miserably. It would be one thing if they were just a 'meh' franchise like the Panthers who just don't have talent, but this Jerry Jones circus represents everything I despise about the sh!tty, Dale Carnegie inspired post-Industrial West where 'marketing yourself' and 'dressing for success' takes precedence over hard work and results imo

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I honestly don't even care. One half me kinda wants them to succeed since I'm still a Dallas sports fan in general, but the other half of me wants them to keep failing miserably. It would be one thing if they were just a 'meh' franchise like the Panthers who just don't have talent, but this Jerry Jones circus represents everything I despise about the sh!tty, Dale Carnegie inspired post-Industrial West where 'marketing yourself' and 'dressing for success' takes precedence over hard work and results imo
    Yep. As of 1.22.2022 I hereby declare that I have permanently changed my fandom to the Jacksonville Jaguars and I'm all aboard the Trevor Lawrence hype train. The Jaguars are from the Freedom State of Florida and the only red-leaning county/metro area with an NFL team. But most importantly, they are the only team in the entire NFL with a franchise quarterback with roughly the same length of hair as mine.

Go Jaguars #GoJagsGo #DUUUUUUUUUUVAL

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Quinn staying next year.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    McBot, Moore (and Cuckott/Zeke) all coming back next year After the Mt Rushmore of Mediocrity loses in the Wild Card Round again next year, gonna laugh when cuckboy fans act shocked that their Super Bowl dreams were snatched from under their nose again

Meanwhile, I'm gonna join my Millenial Messiah and start submitting 'Bandwagon Fan' applications. I want off this Jerruh circus tbh

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    Post Count

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

the year it was played in Jerryworld predictably ESPN ran “Will the Cowboys be the first team ever to play a Super Bowl in their home stadium?” Stories 24/7 all offseason despite having a pedestrian team. The above would just be more fodder for the sub 80 IQ cholo fans to get excited about tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Word is out they will straight up cut Cooper. Seems pretty dumb to me, but the person who gave he, Zeke and Dak their contracts keeps whining about the salary cap. I hate both Joneses.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Word is out they will straight up cut Cooper. Seems pretty dumb to me, but the person who gave he, Zeke and Dak their contracts keeps whining about the salary cap. I hate both Joneses.
    Yeah...more than any other WR they had/have, he got open better than anyone. One of the best route runners in the league. And Dak needs a pretty big window. Or at least he did. I guess Lamb is the #1 until Dak throws him one to many hospital balls.
    Gallup probably isn't going to be ready to start the season. Or at least near 100%. Too bad they don't have the same options for Zeke's contract.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Black Kirk Cousins

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    did he actually say that? Black Jared Goff still has a better ring to it imo Cousins could atleast produce with scrub rosters

Thread Information