Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    As per tradition, starting the new Cowboys thread mere minutes after elimination...

2020 Finish: 6-10**

* - No Dak Prescott 12/17 weeks
    * - COVID-19

Really the biggest problem was injuries; they're contenders with Dak and the 3 pro bowl o-linemen back healthy. Not very many needs on this team but they need to get healthy and lock up Dak and Dalton Schultz on offense. Maybe figure out how to get rid of Jaylon Smith and draft another DT, FS and CB, LB in any order, preferably studs. We have just as good of a player as Jamal Adams in Donovan Wilson is but without the hype and drama. We have a star young CB in Diggs. We just need another starting corner and free safety. No draft needs on offense except maybe some backups later in the draft. This is a good, contender team that was submarined by injuries and poor coaching in 2020.

Meanwhile, NFL needs to keep the 16-game schedule. I won't watch the NFL if they go to 17 games, a re ed odd number. 16 games is tradition. I won't watch anything else.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pussy McCarthy not fired on Black Monday.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    10th overall draft pick in April, 2021.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If I leave the USA for political reasons and they go to a 17 game ( ed) season, it'll be perfect timing tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If I leave the USA for political reasons and they go to a 17 game ( ed) season, it'll be perfect timing tbh
    Whenever you leave the U.S., it will always be perfect timing.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rather live in in' Malaysia than in a country with rigged elections. The ty US might as well be Iran at this point.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Pussy McCarthy not fired on Black Monday.
    No reason for McCarthy to go after one injury-riddled season tbh if anything it should be Nolan imo

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    my guy lost and I’m a pussy

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No reason for McCarthy to go after one injury-riddled season tbh if anything it should be Nolan imo
    And that is what happened

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Season isn't over yet but Cowboys fans already have new season thread. As a Pats fan I've to be used to the same too

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Season isn't over yet but Cowboys fans already have new season thread. As a Pats fan I've to be used to the same too
    Nah. Bills have the division on lock down for awhile (unless Allen gets injured, which is a solid possibility considering he hangs out like a tiger in the pocket to throw and scrambles and runs quite a bit as well) but with guys returning from hold-out in 2021, patriots should be a 9-7 ish wild card team going forward, with a lousy offense and a great defense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And that is what happened
    PLEASE bring Wade Phillips back!!! Please!!!! 3-4 all the way baby #LetRandyEat #LetAldonEat #LetDeMarcusEatInside

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Draft a pure run stuffing NT inside in the 3rd round to stuff the run and then you have

Aldon Smith OLB - Lawrence LE - 3rd round Rookie NT - Gallimore RE - Gregory OLB as your d-line in the 3-4

Healthy Leighton Vander Esch ILB1 - anyone not Jaylon Smith at ILB2... will Luke Gifford step up? I've loved him in preseason, reminds me of a young Sean Lee.

Diggs CB1 - Wilson SS - 2nd round rookie FS - 1st round rookie (Surtain?) at CB2

I guess you'd keep one of Anthony Brown or Awuzie to play the slot. Jourdan Lewis and Xavier Woods get the out.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    3-4 would not be good with the players they have and the inability to add much more.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ~~ 16K ~~

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dan Quinn (4-3 Cover 3 Zone Press scheme) hired as Cowboys Defensive Coordinator for the 2021 NFL Season. (3 year contract)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't be a , not you. You're above that. Go Bills tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nolan gone. No more hybrid front, high blitz % scheme. Back to the Kris Richard 4-3 cover 3 zone press scheme that he only got to implement a fraction of the time in late 2018, with the odd couple relationship with Marinelli's cover 2 soft scheme being a bizarre thing for a few years tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    One of Quinn's core central tenets is "Get home with four"...

which means we will need an interior guy, like a Grady Jarrett, who can push the pocket and get to the passer. I don't think there's a guy like that on the roster. Gallimore is a solid run stopper but not really a great pass rusher. Maybe we should bring David Irving back. There's not a Kinlaw type this draft, sadly. DeForest Buckner was available last year but now he's signed long term. Who could we get for pass rushing 3-technique, tbh?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Maybe we can bring back Aldon Smith and DeMarcus Lawrence can beef up a bit and move to 3-Technique full time?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Jerruh seems to think that just because a coach/assistant won a Super Bowl some time ago (despite being carried by historically great teams/players) that he's automatically the guy even if he completely sucked a$$ immediately after the 15 minutes of fame

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ~~ 17K ~~

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Really hoping Surtain falls to 10, tbh. That would be a uva CB duo. #LockEmDown

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    To tag and trade Dak Prescott, tbh?

Thread Information