Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    It seems like there was no way that series was going to end in a satisfying way. I was half hoping it would go full Hollywood, provide guns for both the judge and the completely forgotten/wasted teacher character and basically kill all the children somehow.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It seems like there was no way that series was going to end in a satisfying way. I was half hoping it would go full Hollywood, provide guns for both the judge and the completely forgotten/wasted teacher character and basically kill all the children somehow.
    I think it could have. But Fredo's daughter never finding out the guy she was in love with killed her good brother and left him to die was lame, though not as lame as killing Adam off by accident. Truly writing when everything hinges on total randomness. I think Fredos daughter finding out and going Carlo on Adam and then Fredo killing off Cranston could have been a satisfying ending.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was good for a lazy Sunday watch. Felt they really over did the well-done dramatic music.

Thread Information