Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I used my free Showtime week to catch this and another show.
    Was really looking forward to this one.

But the writing is unbelievably bad as far as the plot goes. They make him out to be the dumbest judge in New Orleans.
    Also, it may not be a popular opinion but Cranston is not that great of an actor.

It's interesting enough that I'll finish it but I'm under impressed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Other than WW, Tim Watley was his best character IMO

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I used my free Showtime week to catch this and another show.
    Was really looking forward to this one.

But the writing is unbelievably bad as far as the plot goes. They make him out to be the dumbest judge in New Orleans.
    Also, it may not be a popular opinion but Cranston is not that great of an actor.

It's interesting enough that I'll finish it but I'm under impressed.
    Bend over, I'll show you under impres------ wiat, never mind.

The son is a re but got a feeling him chasing Fredo's daughter is the only thing that saves Cranston's life. Still, can't that head be happy boning the hot teacher? Mafia daughter is nowhere near as hot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I thought it was aight. Cranston is almost always great, imo.

The kid being a complete derp though is a bit of a stretch.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I thought it was aight. Cranston is almost always great, imo.

The kid being a complete derp though is a bit of a stretch.
    The biggest stretch is that re son having two es throwing themselves at him. No way he's not balls deep in Fredo's daughter next episode.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I watched 3,4, and 5 yesterday and I'll admit it's gotten better.

But the stretch for me was how dumb Cranston handled things in the first episode. He's a judge so he's presumably intelligent and should have a better understanding of how to cover up a crime.
    Having someone pick up the car from his home was incredibly stupid. But then telling the cop that that he was calling her to mention that his car was stolen set the whole thing in motion.

Anyway, it's started to pick up and I've kind of just accepted everything.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I watched 3,4, and 5 yesterday and I'll admit it's gotten better.

But the stretch for me was how dumb Cranston handled things in the first episode. He's a judge so he's presumably intelligent and should have a better understanding of how to cover up a crime.
    Having someone pick up the car from his home was incredibly stupid. But then telling the cop that that he was calling her to mention that his car was stolen set the whole thing in motion.

Anyway, it's started to pick up and I've kind of just accepted everything.
    Checks out with real life. I mean, Roy Moore was a judge.

We have plenty of dumb judges.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Checks out with real life. I mean, Roy Moore was a judge.

We have plenty of dumb judges.
    Not just a judge, that pedo was the freaking chief justice of the Alabama supreme court.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Come on now. Just talking about a TV show. I'm pretty sure the intent wasn't to portray Cranston as a stupid judge. Yet he made some boneheaded decisions.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Come on now. Just talking about a TV show. I'm pretty sure the intent wasn't to portray Cranston as a stupid judge. Yet he made some boneheaded decisions.
    I've just accepted he's a human that panicked and relied on a friend that ed up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've just accepted he's a human that panicked and relied on a friend that ed up.
    Yeah...that's where I ended up. The story is good enough now that it's easy to look past. Although I thought the timing of the dog going back to the bloody cloth was pretty cheap. Right when everyone is over for dinner.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yeah...that's where I ended up. The story is good enough now that it's easy to look past. Although I thought the timing of the dog going back to the bloody cloth was pretty cheap. Right when everyone is over for dinner.
    yeah I concur. The dog was a lame writer scheme.

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I watched the first three episodes and moved on. Writing and talent are both mediocre.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Unsympathetic characters involved in unsympathetic situations/dilemmas. According to IMDB, there are 3 versions of this series, the first being done in Israel in 2017.
    I couldn't figure why I was supposed to be interested in these characters. A dark for dark's sake snoozer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I liked the first episode, second was ok, but it has been trending downward pretty sharply since. Last two episodes especially. WTF is the son doing dating the sister of the guy he killed? Trying to get a mulligan by showing her he really is a good guy? Sorry that is unforgivable to flee the scene when you caused a car accident, especially a fatal one. And when happens so randomly, like that arrest warrant on Fredo's other son saving the judge's life right as he was about to get smoked. Stuff like that is some lazy ass writing. I want to still keep watching to see how the show comes together at the end though. It's a bad car wreck and I can't help but look.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I liked the first episode, second was ok, but it has been trending downward pretty sharply since. Last two episodes especially. WTF is the son doing dating the sister of the guy he killed? Trying to get a mulligan by showing her he really is a good guy? Sorry that is unforgivable to flee the scene when you caused a car accident, especially a fatal one. And when happens so randomly, like that arrest warrant on Fredo's other son saving the judge's life right as he was about to get smoked. Stuff like that is some lazy ass writing. I want to still keep watching to see how the show comes together at the end though. It's a bad car wreck and I can't help but look.
    I'm sort of accepting that nothing is great anymore. I started watching a show called, "Gangs of London" that got pretty good reviews and it falls apart as well. Almost every show requires some crazy suspension of belief to build the rest of the series on.
    And now, do entaries seem to do the opposite. They'll infer that there's some crazy outcome and build it week to week. Ending an episode and pointing to some crazy outcome. Then in the next episode, they debunk it and in the end, it's what you thought the whole time.

Two recent shows that I think are worth watching:
    Wayne
    City on a Hill

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Gotta say I thought of mono when Kofi's mom was playing Crossroads after he got killed in jail.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My free week of Showtime is up so I'm probably not going to finish this thing ever.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    My free week of Showtime is up so I'm probably not going to finish this thing ever.
    Lol prime had showtime holiday deal for 99 cents for one month, mine ended last week. I'll probably wait until next December to see if they have it again for a buck

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Pretty meh episode today

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I hope Fredo's daughter shoots and kills Adam in the last episode.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Damn the writing keeps getting tier. Cranston's son is just comic book 1-dimensional bad guy now. I have to keep watching these final two episodes to see how stupid the ending is going to be.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn the writing keeps getting tier. Cranston's son is just comic book 1-dimensional bad guy now. I have to keep watching these final two episodes to see how stupid the ending is going to be.
    you still watch shows on a week to week basis like a poorsung.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Ending was ty. Fredo's daughter fell in love with Adam and vice versa, Fredo's son gets off on a murder charge for killing Kofi thanks to Cranston ting all over the prosecution constantly in court, detective and lawyer GF find out Cranston is dirty, Adam goes to party celebrating acquittal, Kofi's brother tries to shoot Fredo's gangster son but misses, bullet instead hits Adam in the neck and kills him in front of Fredo's daughter and Cranston, Cranston cries like a .

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ending was ty. Fredo's daughter fell in love with Adam and vice versa, Fredo's son gets off on a murder charge for killing Kofi thanks to Cranston ting all over the prosecution constantly in court, detective and lawyer GF find out Cranston is dirty, Adam goes to party celebrating acquittal, Kofi's brother tries to shoot Fredo's gangster son but misses, bullet instead hits Adam in the neck and kills him in front of Fredo's daughter and Cranston, Cranston cries like a .
    All of Cranston's roles have him crying like a beta bich.

He went out like a got in Drive too.

Thread Information