Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Gase and Marrone canned. Patricia, O'Brien, Quinn were fired midseason.

some teams looking for GMs too. Will also track major OC/DC hires

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    houston has deshaun watson playing at an absurd level, though.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    some really really bad coaches in the NFL. It's surprising how bad coaches can be in the NFL and still have jobs.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    some really really bad coaches in the NFL. It's surprising how bad coaches can be in the NFL and still have jobs.
    like the one the Cowboys have

McFatass should get the axe now

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders early hunt for a DC sadly does not seem to include Wade Phillips.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Pederson fired

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    apparently they fired him to appease Carson Wentz of all ing people. The GM/owner want Wentz starting again next season if they can't trade him.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    all signs point to the raiders trying to hire somebody from the old Legion of Boom coordinating tree. cover 3 has been dead for years now, ugh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    all signs point to the raiders trying to hire somebody from the old Legion of Boom coordinating tree. cover 3 has been dead for years now, ugh.
    Looks like Cowboys are bringing in Dan Quinn to be the DC... so we're in the same boat.

if you guys end up with Kris Richard and the Marinelli/Richard tandem again like what the Cowboys suffered through for so long.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    apparently they fired him to appease Carson Wentz of all ing people. The GM/owner want Wentz starting again next season if they can't trade him.
    W-O-W

This'll sure make my half brother very happy.

I guess this was done because they realistically can't unload the Wentz contract; they can probably get a 2nd round pick or better for Hurts, and they have some old guys they really need to dump for cap reasons because they are in the depths of cap .

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Looks like Cowboys are bringing in Dan Quinn to be the DC... so we're in the same boat.

if you guys end up with Kris Richard and the Marinelli/Richard tandem again like what the Cowboys suffered through for so long.
    the guy they're targeting appears to be Gus Bradley, ugh.

wade phillips is sitting right there, and wants the job according to some reporters

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah lets keep the camera on him for when they hire Gase

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the guy they're targeting appears to be Gus Bradley, ugh.

wade phillips is sitting right there, and wants the job according to some reporters
    Bradley's Seahawks were pretty good, but the raiders clearly don't have that kind of talent in the secondary.

Phillips is a diehard 3-4 guy though, not sure if that meshes with what Gruden wants for his defense

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Bradley's Seahawks were pretty good, but the raiders clearly don't have that kind of talent in the secondary.

Phillips is a diehard 3-4 guy though, not sure if that meshes with what Gruden wants for his defense
    gruden said during a press conference that he prefers 4 down linemen, and within an hour or so phillips tweeted about how easily you can switch from 4-3 to 3-4 ... i think he wants the gig but gruden unfortunately isnt interested

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    gruden said during a press conference that he prefers 4 down linemen, and within an hour or so phillips tweeted about how easily you can switch from 4-3 to 3-4 ... i think he wants the gig but gruden unfortunately isnt interested
    It's a 4-2-5 league these days regardless of what your "base" scheme is, but unfortunately gruden is stuck in the 90s with his mentality. "no 3-4 coach shall pass through this door"

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Wentz needs to stop being an awful QB first. Like on one hand, Philly basically has to make it work since they locked themselves into a contract. But on the other hand, they have a cheap QB and can obviously draft another one. Starting Wentz because of the money is fallacious. Personally think Carson's at ude to end the year was abysmal. It's no one else's fault his backups keep outplaying him.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Wentz needs to stop being an awful QB first. Like on one hand, Philly basically has to make it work since they locked themselves into a contract. But on the other hand, they have a cheap QB and can obviously draft another one. Starting Wentz because of the money is fallacious. Personally think Carson's at ude to end the year was abysmal. It's no one else's fault his backups keep outplaying him.
    this. while its certainly true that PHI had a lot of injuries up front and at the skill positions, he was going out of his way to make awful throws and decisions.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Quinn confirmed to Cowboys

really hope the raiders get raheem morris if they're not interested in phillips. but im worried they're gonna grab bradley

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Quinn confirmed to Cowboys

really hope the raiders get raheem morris if they're not interested in phillips. but im worried they're gonna grab bradley
    Isn't morris another 3-4 guy?

Bradley was terrible as a HC but has proven success as a DC tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Isn't morris another 3-4 guy?

Bradley was terrible as a HC but has proven success as a DC tbh.
    yeah with the loaded roster seattle had

and not just their elite secondary (especially Thomas and Chancellor being as dominant as they were, imo more important than Sherman)... but having great coverage linebackers like Wagner, and a front 4 that got pressure on its own without blitzing.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah with the loaded roster seattle had

and not just their elite secondary (especially Thomas and Chancellor being as dominant as they were, imo more important than Sherman)... but having great coverage linebackers like Wagner, and a front 4 that got pressure on its own without blitzing.
    Seattle today has a uva lot of talent but gave up 30+ to a Rams team that had been up and down the past month. They could have used Bradley or Quinn back. Norton is a dud.

I agree with Thomas+Chancellor being a pair of dynamic complementary safeties we'll never see again. Sherman was just a great scheme fit but he never was really an elite corner. He runs a 4.6 and plays press bail

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Seattle today has a uva lot of talent but gave up 30+ to a Rams team that had been up and down the past month. They could have used Bradley or Quinn back. Norton is a dud.

I agree with Thomas+Chancellor being a pair of dynamic complementary safeties we'll never see again. Sherman was just a great scheme fit but he never was really an elite corner. He runs a 4.6 and plays press bail
    disagree on sherman, he's been excellent even post achilles, past prime with the niners. but running the seahawks cover 3 as a primary was really dependent on having those 2 outstanding safeties and a front 4 like theirs

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    disagree on sherman, he's been excellent even post achilles, past prime with the niners. but running the seahawks cover 3 as a primary was really dependent on having those 2 outstanding safeties and a front 4 like theirs
    Sherman is also a free agent. Any chance he joins Dallas or Seahawks now?

Thread Information