Page 135 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 4045
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the FIRST of many to fall…

look for guilty PLEAS forthcoming and guilty verdicts reaching all the way up - forcing that weak pussy merrick garland to open investigations of russian congressman traitors, trump team traitors, and all the way up to the biggest traitor s of all

trump
    ...President.
    Not Clinton.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Democrats must move their investigations into referrals to the DOJ because they will lose the house this year and Republicans will shut down all the investigations but they can't touch referrals in the Biden Garland DOJ

The New York district attorney who has essentially shut down investigation of Trump, I wonder if he is being paid off by repug billionaires

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Democrats must move their investigations into referrals to the DOJ because they will lose the house this year and Republicans will shut down all the investigations but they can't touch referrals in the Biden Garland DOJ

The New York district attorney who has essentially shut down investigation of Trump, I wonder if he is being paid off by repug billionaires
    ...I'll just bet you wonder.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

not holding my breath- but that investigation not officially closed- yet

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd really like to know how much right-wing billionaire dark money went into getting New York's new DA elected

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & it'll never be unofficially nor officially closed. That's for all time, baby-doll. Why? Simple...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    conspiracy charges drop on erstwhile Proud Boy chieftain Enrique Tarrio
    You mean the FBI's own Enrique Tarrio right?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell it, kori.

Testify!!!

kori

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

gullible morons ^

STILL parroting propaganda

no accident our country ALMOST became russia- where a full 40% of amerikkkans peddle garbage russkie-style propaganda

even while you watch the state of the planet - you gullible idiots still doing autocratic s playbooks

just like good obedient useful idiots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gullible morons ^

no accident our country ALMOST became russia- where a full 40% of amerikkkans peddle garbage russkie-style propaganda

even while you watch the state of the planet - you gullible idiots still doing autocratic s playbooks

Are you still sucking off Bogie? You sound full of his swimmers tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gullible morons ^

Tell us more Rachel Maddow!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hmm...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

LMAO trying to denigrate the 2nd amendment while conflating what Hawthorne said with what went down on Jan 6 2021. Just say it already, you don't want the 2nd amendment to exist. You and your ilk should be made to LARP in Ukraine rn with the rest of the redditor re s.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RNC really wants to keep Trump campaign data away from Jan. 6 probe

A federal judge has agreed to temporarily waylay a subpoena to Salesforce from the January 6 Committee for records tied to the Republican National Committee’s dissemination of former President Donald Trump’s election fraud conspiracies to fundraisers and other party supporters.

Investigators argue those records could illuminate

how the RNC and the Trump campaign used the software vendor to amp up disinformation

and

provide a platform for “inflammatory” rhetoric to be sent to the masses,

including fundraising email blasts sent right up to 30 minutes before the assault began.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...mpaign-records

what are they trying to hide?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Witness: Meadows and Jan. 6 rally organizers had deliberate scheme in place

top White House officials and campaign staff intentionally planned on having massive crowds descend on the Capitol.

The plan, according to ... ex-organizer Scott Johnston, was to “make it look like they went down there on their own,”

he overheard former

White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows,

Trump campaign spokeswoman Katrina Pierson, and

Women for America First Executive Director Kylie Kremer

discussing the scheme to march on the Capitol without permits.

Johnston said they pursued this specific ploy because they knew a permitless march translated to less security and therefore, less cost to the campaign.

They also knew, Johnston claims, that the scheme had to be pulled off quietly.

Johnston said it was late Dec. 2020 when he overhead Kremer hashing out ideas for a march to the Capitol while she was on speakerphone. He was driving her between different pro-Trump events.

“They were very open about how there was going to be a march. Everyone knew there was going to be a march,”

They would “direct the people down there and make it look like they went down there on their own,”

That conversation reportedly took place on a burner phone; one of many Johnston said he purchased at Women for America First co-founder Kylie Kremer’s request.

Johnston said Kremer explicitly asked him to purchase the burner phones

on Dec. 28 so campaign staff could talk to high-level officials.

In the conversation he overheard, Johnston said Kylie Kremer was insistent that Women for America First and the march on the Capitol would not be publicly linked.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...ere-deliberate

==================
    PrivacyAre Burner phones traceable?

Here are a few facts about Burner phones (at least if you’re using the Burner app):

• Burner never shows your real number when you place a call or text someone.
    • When you receive a call, Burner forwards calls from your burner numbers to your phone to stay anonymous. Whenever you place a call, it’ll show up on someone else’s phone bill as a call from your Burner number, nothing else.
    • When you place a call, it shows up on your phone bill as being placed to your Burner number (this means that nobody can track who you’re calling, just that you made a call).

In short, when you’re using the Burner app, your phone isn’t traceable back to your primary number.

If someone is looking to see who you called on December 10th, 2018, and you used the Burner app, they won’t be able to identify who you called because the number on the phone log will be your Burner number.

This doesn’t, however, mean that someone can’t track your phone itself.

https://www.burnerapp
    .com/blog/are-burner-phones-traceable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's not any doubt about what Trump was trying to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raise your hand if you thought 6 people died at the Capitol on Jan 6, 2021... You dumb anons are hilarious!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's not any doubt about what Trump was trying to do.

Fascism 101. Elections are meaningless inconveniences to the dictator.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eastman's privilege fails due to crime/fraud exception

Dr. Eastman’s views on the Electoral Count Act are not, as he argues, a “good faithinterpretation” of the law;259 they are a partisan distortion of the democratic process. His planwas driven not by preserving the Cons ution, but by winning the 2020 election:

[Dr. Eastman] acknowledged that he didn’t think Kamala Harris should have that authority in 2024; hedidn’t think Al Gore should have had it in 2000; and he acknowledged that no small governmentconservative should think that that was the case.

Dr. Eastman also understood the gravity of his plan for democracy—he acknowledged “[y]ouwould just have the same party win continuously if [the] Vice President had the authority to justdeclare the winner of every State.”

The evidence shows that Dr. Eastman was aware that his plan violated the ElectoralCount Act. Dr. Eastman likely acted deceitfully and dishonestly each time he pushed anoutcome-driven plan that he knew was unsupported by the law.
    https://storage.courtlistener.com/re...1840.260.0.pdf
    Last edited by Winehole23; 03-28-2022 at 11:42 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr. Eastman and President Trump launched a campaign to overturn a democratic election, an action unprecedented in American history. Their campaign was not confined to the ivory tower—it was a coup in search of a legal theory
    Last edited by Winehole23; 03-28-2022 at 11:42 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no administrative violation that, that's a jailhouse felony

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eastman's privilege fails due to crime/fraud exception

https://storage.courtlistener.com/re...1840.260.0.pdf
    (nods)

The kind of things Mrs. Thomas is cool with. She is gonna be a big headache for Clarence and Roberts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (nods)

The kind of things Mrs. Thomas is cool with. She is gonna be a big headache for Clarence and Roberts.
    eh, I wouldn't be too sure about that. DOJ and Jan 6th committee seem to be pretty slow moving, and the spotlight has already moved.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    (nods)

But, she'll weather it, just as sure as the turnin' of the earth.

Thread Information