Page 151 of 162 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 4045
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he looks like a "peaceful unarmed tourist"

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Has TSA posted his thoughts on this event yet?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has TSA posted his thoughts on this event yet?
    he runs away every time i ask him;

tsa- why are you defending the coup plotter?
    tsa- do you agree with trump sending his mob to attack the capitol?
    tsa- do you stand by trump - for waiting over three hours and watching the attack on tv without stopping it?

pussy refuses to engage on this topic because he will then have to admit he is as much of a traitor as his cult leader

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he runs away every time i ask him;

tsa- why are you defending the coup plotter?
    tsa- do you agree with trump sending his mob to attack the capitol?
    tsa- do you stand by trump - for waiting over three hours and watching the attack on tv without stopping it?

pussy refuses to engage on this topic because he will then have to admit he is as much of a traitor as his cult leader
    LOL @ the your delusions, re . You are such a dumb mother er SH but continue on because it's hilarious!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL @ the your delusions, re . You are such a dumb mother er SH but continue on because it's hilarious!
    yeah yeah

you wont post your thoughts on the insurrection either because you are just programmed to spew moronic bull

so off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah yeah

you wont post your thoughts on the insurrection either because you are just programmed to spew moronic bull

so off
    I've already post my thoughts on it you dumb mother er and I ain't rehashing it for a re like you.

Go put your helmet on you ing dip .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The raw power of....

brainwashing...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

indictments finna drop again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The raw power of....

brainwashing...
    Tell us more Richard Madcow!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it would be a shame if this became ordinary electioneering, to appeal any loss to state legislatures, asking them solemnly to set elections aside.

Trump reportedly asked Georgia legislators to throw out the election and declare him the winner. Giuliani lobbied for a similar procedure in Arizona.

With his chances of winning Georgia slipping away in December 2020, then-President Donald Trump hit upon a novel scheme to stay in power: State legislators would name him the winner.

So, while his allies spun dubious tales of voting fraud at the Georgia Capitol, Trump’s campaign called nearly 120 Republican legislators to ask whether they would appoint a slate of presidential electors who would vote for Trump instead of Democrat Joe Biden. A log of those phone calls recently released by congressional investigators shows some lawmakers were eager to help.

“ , yes,” said one. “100%,” replied another. “Very supportive and ready to go,” a third lawmaker told the campaign.

In all, about 30 Republican legislators expressed some level of support for allowing the General Assembly to name Trump the winner of the presidential election, according to the call log.
    https://electionlawblog.org/?p=134729

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has ANYONE been able to discuss the jan 6th coup attempt and treason by trump and his cult with comrade TSA?

ANYONE?

Just a simple question and he runs away like a little .
    Simple questions like:

where does TSA stand on an illegit prez attacking his own govt?
    Trump participating in a conspiracy to stop the congress from their cons utional duty to certify the votes and then ordering his cult to attack his own police servants?

Sworn presidents attempting a coup?

Trump sitting and watching the coup attempt for three hours and REFUSING to stop his complicit, brainwashed attackers?

Why is this topic OFF LIMITS for comrade TSA? What is he afraid of? Why are these questions so scary to him/her?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Has ANYONE been able to discuss the jan 6th coup attempt and treason by trump and his cult with comrade TSA?

ANYONE?

Just a simple question and he runs away like a little .
    Simple questions like:

where does TSA stand on an illegit prez attacking his own govt?
    Trump participating in a conspiracy to stop the congress from their cons utional duty to certify the votes and then ordering his cult to attack his own police servants?

Sworn presidents attempting a coup?

Trump sitting and watching the coup attempt for three hours and REFUSING to stop his complicit, brainwashed attackers?

Why is this topic OFF LIMITS for comrade TSA? What is he afraid of? Why are these questions so scary to him/her?
    TSA

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He hates liars!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny how THIS topic is what makes him terrified to even address...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is lying to himself.

I know he's fuming from being duped so many times by so many stupid conspiracy theories -- but he directs that anger at us instead of just working to be just a little less stupid and gullible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex-Capitol Police Chief Sounds Alarm That Jan. 6 Was 'Cover-Up'
    Story by Anna Skinner •
    11h

The actions, or lack thereof, taken by the government leading up to the January 6, 2021, riot led Sund to believe that intelligence officials in power were aware of the attack in advance and covered it up by failing to disseminate the information to those who needed it. After facing mounting pressure from Congress and the union representing the Capitol Police, Sund resigned from his position shortly after the riot.

"If I was allowed to do my job as a chief, we wouldn't be here," Sund said in the interview with Carlson. "This didn't have to happen. Everything appears to be a cover-up."
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ex...06e6b386&ei=22

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex-Capitol Police Chief Sounds Alarm That Jan. 6 Was 'Cover-Up'
    Story by Anna Skinner •
    11h

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ex...06e6b386&ei=22

Pretty clear Yam s was involved.

Sund explained that he was denied National Guard service in advance of the attack and was denied access to National Guard troops for 71 minutes during the attack.

"You're in a fight, a fight for a couple of minutes wears you out," he said. "Let me tell you, it wears you out."

Sund made the request for National Guard troops at approximately 1 p.m. on January 6. However, he did not hear back until 71 minutes later. It took more than three hours after Sund's request for 1,100 National Guard soldiers to be mobilized, according to a report by NPR.

Trump allegedly made zero effort to deploy the National Guard and instead spoke at a rally in Washington, D.C., on the day of the riot. Vice President Mike Pence was the one who attempted to order deployment of the National Guard troops, according to a report by the Military Times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty clear Yam s was involved.

Sund explained that he was denied National Guard service in advance of the attack and was denied access to National Guard troops for 71 minutes during the attack.

"You're in a fight, a fight for a couple of minutes wears you out," he said. "Let me tell you, it wears you out."

Sund made the request for National Guard troops at approximately 1 p.m. on January 6. However, he did not hear back until 71 minutes later. It took more than three hours after Sund's request for 1,100 National Guard soldiers to be mobilized, according to a report by NPR.

Trump allegedly made zero effort to deploy the National Guard and instead spoke at a rally in Washington, D.C., on the day of the riot. Vice President Mike Pence was the one who attempted to order deployment of the National Guard troops, according to a report by the Military Times.
    Yes, but Sunds accusations go along with what many have been thinking since the videos were released....this was a controlled takeover for the TV cameras

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reality imitates parody and in so doing punctures it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The lag between farce and its realization keeps getting smaller, with the result that farce seems directly realistic.

Thread Information