Page 41 of 162 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 4045
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Smoking gun' memo adds to year-long 'conspiracy' in Trump Defense Department

a "smoking gun" revealed this week that

the Defense Department under President Donald Trump

intentionally left Washington, D.C. undefended during the Jan. 6 attacks and

the rest of the country in danger in the year before.

Bowser put in a request on New Year's Eve to have Guard members on the streets from Tuesday to Thursday to help with the protests," the Associated Press reported Jan. 4. "The official said the additional forces will be used for traffic control and other assistance but they will not be armed or wearing body armor.

former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund revealed that there were calls for National Guard help
    that were denied six times during the riots.

the DC National Guard were prevented from preparing for the attack,

, "they were blinded," said Garland.

They weren't allowed to use any intelligence, surveillance or reconnaissance

to help aid in the defense of Washington.

Such rules fly in the face of the mission of the D.C. Guard.

why such an alert was being sent out now instead of two years before. Former DHS official Miles Taylor confirmed it was

because Trump wanted these reports suppressed.

whistleblower Bryan Murphy,
    who revealed in mid-2020 that

he ordered the DHS
    to suppress reports on Russian interference in the election and

instead focus on China and Iran.

He also tried to downplay the threats from right-wing terrorists and instead focus on Antifa.

Homeland Threat Assessment ("HTA") ...

further distribution of the HTA was prohibited due to concerns raised by Wolf and Cuccinelli regarding how

the HTA would reflect upon President Trump."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-defen...ent-conspiracy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WSJ:

Proud Boys Were Key Instigators in Capitol Riot

The Proud Boys, a far-right group, have tried to downplay their role in the Capitol riot.

A WSJ investigation shows that

at many of the day’s key moments, Proud Boys were at the forefront.

https://ritholtz.com/2021/01/proud-boys-capitol-riot

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need to keep looking for all these dumbasses and give out the appropriate tickets.
    It may require continually locking up Mitch McConnell and telling him BLM has sacked the Capitol building and continually moving him to an underground bunker. Same with some of these other snowflakes that their pants and now claim it was merely an orderly protest.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was merely an orderly protest.
    the Repug party messaging / strategy appears to be an amnesiac "what protest?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your blind spot is showing again
    The silly little one-liners don't change the fact that you moved the goalposts and blatantly lied. You can't make a point without having to do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need to keep looking for all these dumbasses and give out the appropriate tickets.
    It may require continually locking up Mitch McConnell and telling him BLM has sacked the Capitol building and continually moving him to an underground bunker. Same with some of these other snowflakes that their pants and now claim it was merely an orderly protest.
    You should get right on that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's your same concern over the domestic terrorists that destroyed countless businesses, occupied city blocks, and killed cops & civilians? Your concern for the Capitol event is nothing more than bull bro.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHATABOUT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should get right on that
    We are.

You are lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The silly little one-liners don't change the fact that you moved the goalposts and blatantly lied. You can't make a point without having to do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's your same concern over the domestic terrorists that destroyed countless businesses, occupied city blocks, and killed cops & civilians? Your concern for the Capitol event is nothing more than bull bro.
    Its bad but not as bad as Sacking the US government buildings.

I already have posted that BLM fd up by not planning for the protests with some of the cities. (to close to darkness allowing the real trouble makers to take advantage, the really bad trouble came in the night.) They inadvertently screwed quite a few businesses.

So the Capitol "protests" were carried out in the night. gtfoh... these idiots were photographing and viding themselves running off their own congressmen and taking picture of government do ents... taking pictures of each other beating cops with American flags? Ha.. yes oh yeah. And yeah FLYING in on PRIVATE JETS to take part. Poor oppressed white businessmen.

YOU think this is the same thing... Sure.
    You go with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its bad but not as bad as Sacking the US government buildings.

I already have posted that BLM fd up by not planning for the protests with some of the cities. (to close to darkness allowing the real trouble makers to take advantage, the really bad trouble came in the night.) They inadvertently screwed quite a few businesses.

So the Capitol "protests" were carried out in the night. gtfoh... these idiots were photographing and viding themselves running off their own congressmen and taking picture of government do ents... taking pictures of each other beating cops with American flags? Ha.. yes oh yeah.

YOU think this is the same thing... Sure.
    You go with that.
    Such hyperbole about the Capitol doesn't make it true bro. The incident was out of hand but nothing close to even 1 night of what's still going on in Portland or during the summer of love. You're not going to convince me otherwise considering I've seen countless videos on both the Capitol & the destruction by marxists s bags during last summer and still to this day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Such hyperbole about the Capitol doesn't make it true bro. The incident was out of hand but nothing close to even 1 night of what's still going on in Portland or during the summer of love. You're not going to convince me otherwise considering I've seen countless videos on both the Capitol & the destruction by marxists s bags during last summer and still to this day.
    Its facts bro.

You just dont read. One person already snagged for flying in on their private jet is NOW BLAMING TRUMP FOR THE CALL TO GO WILD because she is about to get thrown in jail if she does not come up with something.

FACTS. Do you need links. Hyperbole my ass, you need to read. But you have seen videos!!! That tells it all.

There are also some people who went and stayed behind the barriers and did peacefully protest. You need to concentrate on these people, not the ones who pushed through the police.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are.

You are lost.
    Oh yeah I'm sure you're all over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would really be dangerous for millions of Americans to believe POTUS is illegitimate, based on a crazy conspiracy theory. I hope the mainstream press doesn't push a crazy conspiracy theory for years to undermine POTUS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Get the budget and vendors breakdown to me and Justin,” Caroline Wren wrote to Cindy Chafian, a self-described “cons utional conservative,” in a Dec. 28 text message obtained by ProPublica.
    https://www.propublica.org/article/t...-ellipse-rally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would really be dangerous for millions of Americans to believe POTUS is illegitimate, based on a crazy conspiracy theory. I hope the mainstream press doesn't push a crazy conspiracy theory for years to undermine POTUS.
    And, if members of Congress believe that crazy , they may have to step down.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You believed it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why the blue font, tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Karrin meeting his daily Russiagate quota.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karrin meeting his daily Russiagate quota.
    Is that what that post is about? Because Russiagate certainly wasn't a "crazy conspiracy theory"...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hey Karrin remember when a bunch of people wearing Biden/Harris paraphernalia stormed the capitol and 6 people died because of Russiagate?

Just stop posting.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Is that what that post is about? Because Russiagate certainly wasn't a "crazy conspiracy theory"...
    If you ask him it's as crazy as Q-Anon, Sandy Hook truthers and the stolen election combined. It's his intellectually dishonest way of coping with his ed up ideological peers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to "memory hole" Russiagate, since it was mainstream democrat ideology for years.

Thread Information