Page 42 of 162 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 4045
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you ask him it's as crazy as Q-Anon, Sandy Hook truthers and the stolen election combined. It's his intellectually dishonest way of coping with his ed up ideological peers.
    Find my posts on pizza gate, Q-Anon, or Sandy Hook truthers.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't, cunt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AFAIK, there was an investigation and Russia indeed attempted to influence the election (including Russian nationals charged). Same investigation also found Russia had preference for a specific winner.

Based on that, it makes sense to investigate if there was collusion between Russia and their preferred winner (there was not, according to the same investigation).

Not sure how that's a 'crazy conspiracy theory'... actually, not sure at this point it can be called a 'conspiracy theory' at all.

What makes you think it was a "crazy conspiracy theory"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you knew these people?
    I know all Random People. We hang out together, although it is hard to find a time where we are all in the same place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to "memory hole" Russiagate, since it was mainstream democrat ideology for years.
    Hard to memory hole you shrugging off begging foreign governments for campaign help. If a Democrat had said or done the things that Trump and Co. did, you would have yourself, and you know it.

What is worse, is that in the process of dealing with the investigation, regardless of what you think of its merits, Trump appears to have committed multiple felonies, i.e. obstruction of justice, which you also shrug off.

Do you think Trump is above the law? Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got crickets on that yesterday. The timing and provenance make it look pretty bad.

I believe the standard reply is that this was an adjustment in tactics after the bad PR of DCNG going HAAM on BLM last summer.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Find my posts on pizza gate, Q-Anon, or Sandy Hook truthers.
    That's the point, wit. Any time those topics come up, that's when you bring your Russiagate whataboutism into the fold. Every single time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    literally took the batons out of their hands

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to "memory hole" Russiagate, since it was mainstream democrat ideology for years.
    here is what we know what happened:

1. Russia interfered in our 2016 election
    (Trump admits this and then he doesn’t and then he admits it)

2. The Trump administration knew Russia was interfering in our 2016 election before the election was even held.

3. The Trump administration welcomed the interference and after the election did nothing to investigate what they were then given privy to by our intelligence services.

these are all in the Mueller report and factual through various messages and interviews extensively examined.

does it mean there was active collusion. Nope
    but the red team still refuses to believe the first three presented.
    And then team Trump actively interfered with Mueller because this could’ve gone further.
    The red team can’t deal with this.

The Zielinski debacle was much worse than this, but Trump got off on a political vote because the red team ran the Senate.

this will go down in history as one of the worst if not the worst administration of all time. as more information comes to light it’s gonna look really really bad and red team members on this board will be telling their children and grandchildren that they did not vote for Trump when they in fact did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got crickets on that yesterday. The timing and provenance make it look pretty bad.

I believe the standard reply is that this was an adjustment in tactics after the bad PR of DCNG going HAAM on BLM last summer.
    Looks like a coup attempt to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like a coup attempt to me.
    the congressional oversight will be fire

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2. The Trump administration knew Russia was interfering in our 2016 election before the election was even held.

3. The Trump administration welcomed the interference and after the election did nothing to investigate what they were then given privy to by our intelligence services.

these are all in the Mueller report and factual through various messages and interviews extensively examined.

And then team Trump actively interfered with Mueller because this could’ve gone further.

The Zielinski debacle was much worse than this, but Trump got off on a political vote because the red team ran the Senate.

this will go down in history as one of the worst if not the worst administration of all time. as more information comes to light it’s gonna look really really bad and red team members on this board will be telling their children and grandchildren that they did not vote for Trump when they in fact did.
    "The Mueller report totally acquitted Trump and found no evidence of collusion"

-any cult member who never read the report

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cha-ching

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its facts bro.

You just dont read. One person already snagged for flying in on their private jet is NOW BLAMING TRUMP FOR THE CALL TO GO WILD because she is about to get thrown in jail if she does not come up with something.

FACTS. Do you need links. Hyperbole my ass, you need to read. But you have seen videos!!! That tells it all.

There are also some people who went and stayed behind the barriers and did peacefully protest. You need to concentrate on these people, not the ones who pushed through the police.
    I've read plenty and Idc what some nut flying her private jet has to say or claim. Keep assuming you're the only one informed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know all Random People. We hang out together, although it is hard to find a time where we are all in the same place.
    Blowing random people for beer money doesn't make you knowledgeable of all random people. It's a relatively small sample size no matter how fast you move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the point, wit. Any time those topics come up, that's when you bring your Russiagate whataboutism into the fold. Every single time.
    And it's well-known you never want to talk about your ups. You like to focus on other people but like to try to head off anything to do with you. You're a hypocrite just admit it..

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC: still avoiding the topic and projecting his ass off.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump White House was behind the decision to have a march to the Capitol

MAGA organizers for the Jan. 6 rally never intended to march to the U.S. Capitol.

While the president tweeted that the Jan. 6 event would be "wild,"

organizers saw their efforts overpowered by Trump's insiders.

"The rally had taken on new branding, the March to Save America, and

other groups were joining in,

among them the Republican Attorneys General Association,"
    The Times reported.

"Its policy wing, the Rule of Law Defense Fund, promoted the event in a robocall that said,

'We will march to the Capitol building and call on Congress to stop the steal,'

"Mr. Stockton said

he was surprised to learn on the day of the rally that it would now include a march from the Ellipse to the Capitol," said
    The Times.

"Before the White House became involved, he said,

the plan had been to stay at the Ellipse until the counting of state electoral slates was completed."

https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-riot-2650223806

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/31/u...ction-lie.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican AGs robocalling the insurrection.

I believe the leader at the national org has already resigned over this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    great article, vivid dialogue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs