Page 45 of 162 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 4045
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There have been a flurry of articles suggesting the military be purged of white iden y freaks and Ku Kluxers and so forth. I think that should definitely happen.

Republicans counting on en bloc racist voting will no doubt whine that this amounts to a purge of "conservatives" like they did in 2009.

em.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ting-them.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ex US Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund writes a long letter to the Congress. as pointed out in many other places, Sund throws everyone else under the bus.

When the group arrived at the perimeter, they did not act like any group of protestors I had ever seen. Unlike other heated protests, these protesters did not simply congregate to angrily voicetheir grievances. As soon as this group arrived at our perimeter, they immediately began to fight violently with the officers and to tear apart the steel crowd control barriers, using them to assault the officers. It was immediately clear that their primary goal was to defeat our perimeter as quickly as possible and to get past the police line.
    https://assets.do entcloud.org/doc...al-leaders.pdf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The first 150 members of the National Guard were notsworn in on Capitol grounds until 5:40 p.m., four and a half hours after I first requested them and three and a half hours after my request was approved by the Capitol Police Board. I still cannot fathom why in the midst of an armed insurrection, which was broadcast worldwide on television, it took the Department of Defense over three hours to approve an urgent request for National Guard support.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    140 US Capitol Police got hurt that day, of which 50 some-odd were hospitalized. One USCP officer was killed.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nichola...h=2609a63c27d3

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I missed where CYA Sund said he was commanded by the Trash's mafiya to have only the average USCP staffing level on 5,6 Jan,

when the USCP people said

they expected,

given the well-known warnings from the Trash cult mob, and the huge numbers of "demonstrators" expected, probably armed,

that the entire USCP would be ordered to duty for the day?

Sund collaborated with Trash's coup d'etat in the rape of the Capitol.

If Dem investigators take Sund's letter as the complete story, they wouldn't disappoint me.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-06-2021 at 12:46 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Video surfaces showing Trump ally Roger Stone flanked by Oath Keepers on morning of Jan. 6

Some Oath Keepers were later involved in the riot at the U.S. Capitol.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/video-...ry?id=75706765

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was notorious dirty-trickster Roger Stone behind the failed Capitol insurrection?

longtime Trump confidant and presidential-pardon recipient Roger Stone made his first public appearance in Washington since his trial, giving
    a pump-up speech at a Freedom Plaza rally organized by a group called Stop the Steal.

the emcee for the evening, Stone associate and
    fellow convicted felon Ali Alexander (formerly Ali Akbar), a driving force behind the events that led to the attack the following afternoon, noted that "

It was Roger Stone who coined the term first: Stop the Steal."

while Alexander went on to claim to be the "father of the movement," that too traces to Stone, who had organized not just the 2016 effort, but another one two years later.

All of this traces back deep in Republican dirty-trick history, all the way to the "Brooks Brothers Riot" orchestrated by Stone to interfere with the 2000 Miami-Dade County recount

he made clear that Alexander had only "revived the Stop the Steal movement." In other words,

all of this was, at its root, a Roger Stone production.

— and quite a bit more than most — for the deadly riot that unfolded the next day, though the extent of his influence has not yet come into public focus.

https://www.rawstory.com/roger-stone/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I missed where CYA Sund said he was commanded by the Trash's mafiya to have only the average USCP staffing level on 5,6 Jan, when the USCP people said they expected, given the wel-known warnings from the Trash cult mob, and the huge numbers of "demonstrators" expected, probably armed, that the entire USCP would be ordered to duty for the day?

Sund collaborated with Trash's coup d'etat in the rape of the Capitol.

If Dem investigators take Sund's letter as the complete story, they wouldn't disappoint me.
    For sure there's a lack of emotional verve in Sund's account as he switches between fluent coptalk and bureaucratese, but where's the trail of breadcrumbs leading to the conclusion that Sund was a conspirator?

Not saying you're wrong, is there any evidence supporting this? If so, please share.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For sure there's a lack of emotional verve in Sund's account as he switches between fluent coptalk and bureaucratese, but where's the trail of breadcrumbs leading to the conclusion that Sund was a conspirator?

Not saying you're wrong, is there any evidence supporting this? If so, please share.
    no hard evidence, but the cir stances of a undermanned and underequipped USCP is so way beyond simply su ious, incidental, just-another-day-at-the-office, to the point that it was conspiratorially intentional.

We'll see if the Dems can overcome their genetic fecklessness to go hyper-aggressive maddog on all the suspects, about half of what was committed by Repugs against Hillary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no hard evidence, but the cir stances of a undermanned and underequipped USCP is so way beyond simply su ious, incidental, just-another-day-at-the-office, to the point that it was conspiratorially intentional.

We'll see if the Dems can overcome their genetic fecklessness to go hyper-aggressive maddog on all the suspects, about half of what was committed by Repugs against Hillary.
    your *spidey-sense was tingling*, got it

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol white dudes

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    lol white dudes

Heroes fighting for Civilization

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heroes fighting for Civilization
    Whiners pissing their pants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol white dudes

lol "western yankee culture," is that actually a thing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden's America! Your dictator has arrived!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    capitol rioter on day 2:

Now do the "Summer of Love"!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There have been a flurry of articles suggesting the military be purged of white iden y freaks and Ku Kluxers and so forth. I think that should definitely happen.

Republicans counting on en bloc racist voting will no doubt whine that this amounts to a purge of "conservatives" like they did in 2009.

em.

Only blacks and Hispanics should be allowed to go fight random people. Women too of course but not sure what pronouns to use.

Met plenty rednecks in the military, didn't see any white supremacists though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

em.

:Lmao All the vets and active duty soldiers I have known and met over the years not one was a "white iden y freak" nor a "Ku Kluxer and so forth"... You're so out of touch with reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC: hurr, durr

*muh anecdote*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a lot of people to eradicate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karrin quoting rando twitter like hater.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rando tweet by who dat?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone who hurt his feewings.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    There have been a flurry of articles suggesting [the West] be purged of white iden y.
    Duh. Major reason why I went conservative. My ancestors didn't make it this far for me to kneel now.

Thread Information