Page 50 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 4045
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ron Johnson Calls Hillary’s Absence from Insurrection Videos Su ious

“I’ve combed through hours of these videos looking for Hillary Clinton, and

there’s no logical explanation for why she’s not there,” Johnson said.

“Except, of course, for the obvious one: she is disguised as a Trump supporter.

with Clinton’s “history of deception,” impersonating a Trump supporter on January 6th would be “just another day at the office” for the former Secretary of State.

“How hard would it be for

Hillary Clinton to put on some horns and fur pelts and paint her face red, white, and blue?” he asked.

“That is vintage Hillary.”

Johnson called for Clinton to be subpoenaed immediately to answer questions about her “vanishing act” in the January 6th videos.

“She has a lot of explaining to do,” he said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/ron-johnson-calls-hillarys-absence-from-insurrection-videos-su ious

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ron Johnson Calls Hillary’s Absence from Insurrection Videos Su ious

“I’ve combed through hours of these videos looking for Hillary Clinton, and

there’s no logical explanation for why she’s not there,” Johnson said.

“Except, of course, for the obvious one: she is disguised as a Trump supporter.

with Clinton’s “history of deception,” impersonating a Trump supporter on January 6th would be “just another day at the office” for the former Secretary of State.

“How hard would it be for

Hillary Clinton to put on some horns and fur pelts and paint her face red, white, and blue?” he asked.

“That is vintage Hillary.”

Johnson called for Clinton to be subpoenaed immediately to answer questions about her “vanishing act” in the January 6th videos.

“She has a lot of explaining to do,” he said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/ron-johnson-calls-hillarys-absence-from-insurrection-videos-su ious
    She ain't recovered yet from Trump putting her top rung on that curb that first Tuesday, November of '16...

"Now, say goodnight."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *ding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sund, a Trash appointee, must have known the show was coming,

but he did not have the entire Capitol Police force on site, which surprised the Capitol Police.

I suspect Sund had been ordered by the WH to have nothing but the usual cops on duty.

Sounds like he's trying to shift any blame from tim onto Trash's post-election-installed sycophants at DoD.
    Sounds more and more like there was an active attempt and genuine conspiracy to stop the certification process.

I will be VERY curious to see any records related to the orders to keep natgaurd and police presence to a minimum would be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    coincidental until proven otherwise
    Yup. The possibility should be investigated. Like any real conspiracy, it will leave actual evidence, and SOMEONE will blab, if true.

Nothing found, then great. Salute smartly, left face, forward march.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senate Ethics Committee hearing will be lit

The cellphone data includes many records from the members of Congress and staff members who were at the Capitol that day to certify President Joe Biden’s election victory. The FBI is “searching cell towers and phones pinging off cell sites in the area to determine visitors to the Capitol,” a recently retired senior FBI official told The Intercept. The data is also being used to map links between suspects, which include members of Congress, they also said. (Capitol Police are reportedly investigating whether lawmakers helped rioters gain access to the Capitol as several Democrats have alleged they did, though Republican officials deny this.)

The Justice Department has publicly said that its task force includes senior public corruption officials. That involvement “indicates a focus on public officials, i.e. Capitol Police and members of Congress,” the retired FBI official said.

In recent years, the FBI has had to tread lightly in seeking any records of members of Congress due to protections under the Cons ution’s speech or debate clause, which shields the legislative work of Congress from executive branch interference. The legal minefield grew out of a 2007 corruption case against former Rep. William Jefferson, D-La., when an appeals court ruled that the FBI had improperly seized material from his congressional office.

On January 11, Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., released a statement warning against the Justice Department getting involved in the investigation of the attack, at least regarding members of Congress, asserting that the Senate should oversee the matter. Asked to elaborate, Whitehouse, a former federal prosecutor, told The Intercept: “Separation of powers principles generally, and the speech and debate clause particularly, restrict the executive branch’s ability to investigate members of Congress. That’s why the Cons ution puts the houses of Congress in charge of disciplining their members. In the case of the January 6 insurrection, I’ve asked the Senate ethics panel to take a hard look at certain members’ behavior, including whether they coordinated or conspired with, aided and abetted, or gave aid and comfort to the insurrectionists. Those questions demand answers and the Senate ethics committee has the job to answer them.”
    https://theintercept.com/2021/02/22/...phone-records/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. The possibility should be investigated. Like any real conspiracy, it will leave actual evidence, and SOMEONE will blab, if true.

Nothing found, then great. Salute smartly, left face, forward march.
    too many strong cir stances aligned to say simple, innocent coincidence and/or incompetence.

With Trash running the show, I give NO BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. Guilty until proven otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    too many strong cir stances aligned to say simple, innocent coincidence and/or incompetence.

With Trash running the show, I give NO BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. Guilty until proven otherwise.
    I'm pretty much there too. There is an awful lot of smoke for there not to have been a fire.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Haha. Yes we know you hate Orange Man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha. Yes we know you hate Orange Man.
    He earned it honestly.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He earned it honestly.
    Most people were butthurt over him wanting to build a Wall. Meanwhile America pays for nations to build their own overseas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    voter suppression is a result of the doubt created by Trump's disinfo op, like the riot in the Capitol Bldg.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    voter suppression is a result of the doubt created by Trump's disinfo op, like the riot in the Capitol Bldg.

Repugs have been spewing the Big Lie of voter fraud, OFFICIAL Repug policy, for at least 20 years.

70% of Repug voters, Big Lie dupes, denies that Biden is the legit president.

At least since 1992, fascist Repugs deny the legitimacy of all opposition

40% of Repug voters approves Trash's cult mob trashing the Capitol (cost so far: $30M)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as someone looks at it. I would prefer the legislative branch police its own, but would trust a career bureaucrat over the hacks anyday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most people were butthurt over him wanting to build a Wall. Meanwhile America pays for nations to build their own overseas.
    I really could give two s about the wall.

The rank corruption, and self-dealing driving an outright assault on truth itself... that is what did it for me.

The fact that chicken conservatives didn't have the stones to stand up to a wanna be dictator was icing on the -pile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    specific future threat to the US Capitol related by USCP Chief Yogananda Pittman to justify maintaining the current force-posture.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘I do look at them in a different light:’

Tensions are high in Congress as

Democrats want consequences for election-denying Republicans
    Many Democrats believe that the Republicans who voted against certifying the election were

essentially cheering on the mob’s effort to kill them, and are wondering what “bipartisanship” even looks like in the wake of that.

The result is an atmosphere more tense and distrustful than anyone can remember.

“Our concerns are not speculative — we all lived through

the siege, which was an act of domestic terrorism instigated by Donald Trump,”

said Representative Ritchie Torres, a freshman Democrat from New York. “

If you reject democracy and

if you reject the peaceful transfer of power upon which democracy depends,

then there’s no common ground on which you can build.”

https://bostonglobe.us11.list-manage.com/track/click
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-26-2021 at 11:07 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    coincidental, I'm sure. everyone does cons uent services.

when was the pic taken?
    Last edited by Winehole23; 02-26-2021 at 01:10 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1364966425199280142?s=20

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A riot passes but ignominy is forever.

Rather than face the music, Proud Boy fled the country.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A riot passes but ignominy is forever.

Rather than face the music, Proud Boy fled the country.

was that Derp?

wife was cucking him tbh- gotta be derp

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Maskless Trump supporter turned in by his own family for being inside the Capitol during riot

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-supporter-arrested-insurrection
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-02-2021 at 08:50 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelosi Says Trump ‘Completely Made Up’ Claim She Rejected National Guard Assistance

Pelosi (D-CA) is denying former President Donald Trump’s claim that she denied assistance from the National Guard during January’s unrest at the Capitol.

“I definitely gave the number of 10,000 National Guardsmen, and [said] I think you should have 10,000 of the National Guard ready,” Trump said in a Sunday interview with Fox News’ Steve Hilton.

They took that number. From what I understand, they gave it to the people at the Capitol, which is controlled by Pelosi.

And I heard they rejected it because they didn’t think it would look good.

So, you know, that was a big mistake.”

https://www.mediaite.com/news/pelosi...rd-assistance/

74M thinks Trash is telling truth, 30,000+ LIES

I believe Pelosi

but without written communications it "she said vs bag said"

Thread Information