Page 51 of 162 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 4045
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tl;dr

this is America, same old blind spot for racist violence and racial terrorism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we used to cover it with a Confederate battle flag, and a narrative about a doomed but honorable struggle to uphold property rights, and the states' inherent right to keep the black man down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told you Bushies and NATSEC concern trolls back in the day that anti-terrorism and the galactic rage of the US at having been attacked would eventually get internalized. *Somebody* told me I was smoking too much pot.

Looks like all those years of overhyping the terrorist threat from the left and swarthy-complected foreigners while ignoring organized racist and Nazi action closer to home, may be coming home to roost. You right-wing assholes maybe shouldn't have attacked the US government.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Death by bear spray?
    get enough of that burning your very sensitive lungs, and expect long term breathing problems

if black man sprayed a cop, he'd be shot dead on the spot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    something in the water?

maybe something to do with their violent, degenerate culture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans: It's someone else...I din du nuffin.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans: It's someone else...I din du nuffin.

lol

”blue lives matter”

”unless they dont support Dear Leader!”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prosecutors allege Proud Boys planned to break into Capitol on Jan. 6 from many different points

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...873_story.html

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin's network

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White nationalists are once again using Christian symbols to spread hate

WASHINGTON – A screaming man with his fist raised, a Byzantine cross emblazoned in red on his T-shirt. A white flag with a lone green pine tree and the words "An Appeal to Heaven" fluttering over the angry crowd. The Christian flag whipping in the wind from a parked pickup.

Those images on display at the Jan. 5-6 rally and riot in Washington, D.C., have raised concerns that some of former President Donald Trump's most ardent and dangerous supporters, including groups such as the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, QAnon, 3 Percenters and America Firsters, are cloaking themselves in biblical language to justify their actions.

The flags and other displays are the latest examples of how white terrorists throughout history, including the KKK, have cited Christianity to justify what they claim is their God-given right to control races and ethnic groups, experts said.

The displays – including a prayer invoking Christ from the Senate rostrum by a QAnon shaman who broke into the Capitol – have so alarmed some faith leaders that they published an open letter Friday signed by more than 1,400 pastors and church leaders condemning the "perversion" of their faith.

"The use of Christian symbols, iconography, Scripture in efforts to dominate and exclude are as old the republic itself," said the Rev. Fred Davie, executive vice president of Union Theological Seminary in New York City. "It's deeply baked into our nation. It's deep, but it's also been proven time and time again to be wrong."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/4457702001/

---

damn, even the pedos running away from these losers...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If FBI can't find the criminals, will FBI pay a bounty for people turning the criminals in?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anti-racist freak preventively jailed for posting scary cogitations online, this is likely to start happening to right wingers soon.

On Jan. 25, U.S. Magistrate Judge Michael J. Frank agreed that Baker posed a potential threat and ordered him held without bond, writing that the former soldier had “repeatedly endorsed violent means to advance the political beliefs that he espouses.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...wing-violence/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anti-racist freak preventively jailed for posting scary cogitations online, this is likely to start happening to right wingers soon.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...wing-violence/
    FBI goes after leftist for "pre-crime" but cannot find even one RWNJ for "pre-crime"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI goes after leftist for "pre-crime" but cannot find even one RWNJ for "pre-crime"
    give em a day or two

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    give em a day or two
    certainly the pickings are and have been more numerous on the right, why is a lefty the first incarcerated "pre-criminal"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    certainly the pickings are and have been more numerous on the right, why is a lefty the first incarcerated "pre-criminal"?
    old reflex?

beats me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how does it feel to live in pre-revolutionary times?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yup, it was stupid to ask DoD leadership in pentagon if they responded appropriately and quickly enough. Of course they would say they moved at "sprint speed."

All leadership involved in slow walking (to include not pre-deploying or equipping riot control troops) the orders at highest level should be removed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US Congress cancels votes tomorrow due to threats of violence, when was the last time that happened?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US Congress cancels votes tomorrow due to threats of violence, when was the last time that happened?
    ANTIFa!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    low level State Department aide gets nicked

Federico Klein, who also worked for Trump’s 2016 campaign, was seen wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat amid the throng of people in a tunnel trying to force their way into the Capitol on Jan. 6, the papers say. Klein pushed his way toward the doors, where, authorities say, “he physically and verbally engaged” with officers trying to keep the mob back.

Klein was seen on camera violently shoving a riot shield into an officer and inciting the crowd as it tried to storm past the police line, shouting, “We need fresh people, we need fresh people,” according to the charging do ents.

As the mob struggled with police in the tunnel, Klein pushed the riot shield, which had been stolen from an officer, in between the Capitol doors, preventing police from closing them, authorities say. Eventually, an officer used chemical spray, forcing Klein to move somewhere else, officials say.

Klein was arrested Thursday in Virginia and faces charges including obstructing Congress and assaulting officers using a dangerous weapon.

He was in custody on Friday and couldn’t be reached for comment. It was not immediately clear whether he had an attorney who could comment on his behalf. A Trump spokesman said he had no comment.
    https://www.valleynewslive.com/2021/...lt-at-capitol/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no srsly, this has to have happened before.

when was the last time?
    Last edited by Winehole23; 03-05-2021 at 12:14 PM.

Thread Information