Page 56 of 162 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 4045
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI is a right-prejudiced agency

Proud Boys leader was recruited by the FBI to provide info on Antifa groups

a widely held view among left-leaning ideological opponents of the Proud Boys that

law enforcement has coddled them,

condoned their violence and

even protected them during their frequent street brawls with antifascists."

It has also been reported that the Proud Boys have had current and former members of law enforcement within their ranks.

https://www.rawstory.com/proud-boys-fbi-antifa
    The way it has always been.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and still is.

When the Capitalist oligarchy's strategy of totalitarianism fascism is finally implemented in govt,

the totality of law enforcement (cops, sheriffs, judges, prosecutors and the military) will calculate, just like "good Germans" in the 1930s, that "collaboration", go along to get along, with the Capitalists would be their best deal.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-02-2021 at 07:47 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what, cops paying fascists money for fake information about leftists?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and still is.

When the Capitalist oligarchy's strategy of totalitarianism fascism is finally implemented in govt,

the totality of law enforcement (cops, sheriffs, judges, prosecutors) will calculate, just like "good Germans" in the 1930s, that "collaboration", go along to get along, with the Capitalists would be their best deal.
    The man in the high castle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The man in the high castle.
    There's nothing new under the sun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what, cops paying fascists money for fake information about leftists?
    No, the FBI and law enforcement has always been a smidge more lenient on right wing violence than left. They are more sympathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's nothing new under the sun.
    Dunno. I think things may get moderately better. I have some optimism about the kids today. They seem like they have their heads on straight.

The slow death of religion is probably helping, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, the FBI and law enforcement has always been a smidge more lenient on right wing violence than left. They are more sympathetic.
    looked at another way, there might be exigent opportunities for collaboration/participation in crowd control

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dunno. I think things may get moderately better. I have some optimism about the kids today. They seem like they have their heads on straight.

The slow death of religion is probably helping, IMO.
    Don't under estimate the power of the Capitalists.

They will spend only pocket change to corrupt every politician and judge.

The few that they don't corrupt, like The Squad and Bernie, will be a insignificant, powerless minority.

Voting has not and will not count beyond getting your probably corrupted pol, already beholden to BigDonor and his party's establishment.

Voters getting want they vote for, for what they prefer, is ignored in practice 95% of the time.

The "kids" won't be able to change the impregnable status quo, a rigged economy, a corrupted political and judicial class, and a Cons utionally crippled America (electoral college, the anti-proportional Senate, state-level control of elections).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DOJ combing through thousands of social media accounts to nail Capitol rioters who took pics of themselves

Justice Department prosecutors are building cases against the pro-Trump Capitol rioters, and the right-wing paramilitaries who supported them, using one particularly fatal mistake they made: proudly posting their misdeeds to social media.

"The government is ... reviewing records from 1,600 electronic devices and more than 210,000 tips, 'of which a substantial portion include video, photo and social media,' the Justice Department said," reported Elizabeth Williamson.

"Many of the tips came from independent and amateur investigators combing through gigabytes of material from social media."

In many cases, the rioters gave the game away, the report noted:

"On one Facebook page, a man posted a selfie with the caption, 'I just wanted to incriminate myself a little lol.'"

https://www.rawstory.com/justice-soc...itol-attackers

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never seen anyone actually murdered by shade, but this guy does have a preexisting condition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how does it feel to live in pre-revolutionary times?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you actively try to downplay the events of 1/6, Darrin?

Explain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, well. well, the canary is singing.

Capitol riot defendant flips to help prosecutors against Proud Boys.

At least one of the Capitol riot defendants has flipped against the Proud Boys, agreeing to provide information that could allow the Justice Department to bring a more severe charge against the group's leadership, according to an attorney involved in the case.

The development is the first indication that people charged in the insurrection are cooperating against the pro-Trump extremist group. Federal prosecutors have made clear they are focused on building conspiracy cases against leadership of the Proud Boys and paramilitary groups like the Oath Keepers.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/07/polit...oys/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "selfie rebellion"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    darrin thinks he can bury this turd with a silly meme.

good luck, GOP fury against electoral democracy didn't cease on Jan 6th, far from it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to wit, Mr. Hawley, currently gaslighting "election integrity" and having a twitter mano-a-mano with Greg Sargent from WaPot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"I care about most is election integrity"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As Trash enjoyed his murderous cult mob raping the Capitol ...

‘Clear the Capitol,’

Pence pleaded, timeline of riot shows

From a secure room in the Capitol on Jan. 6, as rioters pummeled police and vandalized the building, Vice President Mike Pence tried to assert control.

In an urgent phone call to the acting defense secretary, he issued a startling demand.

Elsewhere in the building, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi were making a similarly dire appeal to military leaders, asking the Army to deploy the National Guard.

But order would not be restored for hours.

The timeline adds another layer of understanding about the state of fear and panic while the insurrection played out, and

lays bare the inaction by then-President Donald Trump and

how that void contributed to a slowed response by the military and law enforcement.

It shows that the intelligence missteps, tactical errors and bureaucratic delays were eclipsed by

the government’s failure to comprehend the scale and intensity of a violent uprising by its own citizens.

With Trump not engaged, it fell to Pentagon officials, a handful of senior White House aides, the leaders of Congress and the vice president holed up in a secure bunker to manage the chaos.

Lawmakers, protected to this day by National Guard troops, will hear from the inspector general of the Capitol Police this coming week.

Pence’s call to Miller lasted only a minute. Pence said the Capitol was not secure and he asked military leaders for a deadline for securing the building, according to the do ent.

By this point it had already been two hours since the mob overwhelmed Capitol Police unprepared for an insurrection.

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-s...e837c3156cdcb9

America, the Failed State, riddled with corruption, incompetence, ACTUAL conspiracies by Trash and his mafiya

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a secure room in the Capitol on Jan. 6, as rioters pummeled police and vandalized the building, Vice President Mike Pence tried to assert control. In an urgent phone call to the acting defense secretary, he issued a startling demand.

“Clear the Capitol,” Pence said.

Elsewhere in the building, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi were making a similarly dire appeal to military leaders, asking the Army to deploy the National Guard.

“We need help,” Schumer, D-N.Y., said in desperation, more than an hour after the Senate chamber had been breached.

At the Pentagon, officials were discussing media reports that the mayhem was not confined to Washington and that other state capitals were facing similar violence in what had the makings of a national insurrection.

“We must establish order,” said Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, in a call with Pentagon leaders.

But order would not be restored for hours.
    https://apnews.com/article/capitol-s...e837c3156cdcb9

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Trump not engaged, it fell to Pentagon officials, a handful of senior White House aides, the leaders of Congress and the vice president holed up in a secure bunker to manage the chaos.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alleged Jan. 6 Rioters Tried To Steal Signs, Booze, And A Fox News Football From The Capitol

Court do ents in dozens of cases show the scale of the chaos at the Capitol, from kicked-in doors to a stolen bottle of bourbon.

Capitol rioters caused damages whose repair costs are estimated at $2.5 million, but according to the office responsible for maintaining the building,

that estimate is a small fraction of the costs necessary to restore the historic building.

On the day of the insurrection, rioters kicked doors, smashed windows, and ruined shutters.

Some rioters used chemical irritants and fire extinguishers, which

damaged statues and paintings in the
    Rotunda, the Crypt, and the National Statuary Hall, the office of the Architect of the Capitol said in an email.

In February, the congressional Appropriations Committee approved a $30 million request

for the Capitol architect’s team of “highly specialized professionals” to treat and maintain damaged fabric and artwork and fund the National Guard’s temporary perimeter fencing.

But according to Brett Blanton, the architect of the Capitol,

those funds are not enough to cover a campuswide security assessment.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...g-damage-theft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin still wants to pretend it didn't happen.

Thread Information