Page 65 of 162 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 4045
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Look, another GOP-affilated paramilitary org

You've nary room, Winester. You got your BLM, your Antifa, your Madonna who threatened to blow up the White House the day President Trump got sworn and moved into it.

Nary room, Winester. Nary!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apples and oranges, BLM and Antifa didn't attack the US capitol try to prevent an election from being certified.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    apples and oranges, BLM and Antifa didn't attack the US capitol try to prevent an election from being certified.
    No, they just burned the country down, looted businesses, beat the outta people, murdered people, on & on.

Nobody got killed by in the Capitol that day except the unarmed woman shot to death by that cop.

Hey, Winester: are we ever going to get a determination by the ME on that other cop who died, and was bum rushed to the incinerator? Christ-a-mighty boy, it's been over 5 months!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The country didn’t get burned down, that’s just silly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The country didn’t get burned down, that’s just silly.
    Just because your life, your job, your place of business wasn't burn't to the ground doesn't make it silly, Winester.

Nobody burned the Capitol to the ground. Nobody got shot cept that unarmed woman by that cop. Nobody looted the Capitol. Nobody graffiti'ed the Capitol.

But your BLM & Antifa did all of those things to this country last Summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sesquipedalian is 3 sheets to the wind about now. Still licking the wounds over "attorneys general". Winehole is like someone who wears a tuxedo to a truck and tractor pull then gets told his fly is unzipped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sesquipedalian is 3 sheets to the wind about now. Still licking the wounds over "attorneys general". Winehole is like someone who wears a tuxedo to a truck and tractor pull then gets told his fly is unzipped.
    crying out for me late at night, are you lonely?

still no topical contribution, it's all personal and pedantic
    Last edited by Winehole23; 06-19-2021 at 01:29 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You burned American cities all last Summer, looted 'em six ways to Sunday all last Summer. Beat the out of people all last Summer. Destroyed businesses and jobs all last Summer.

You've nary room, Winester. Nary.
    no we didn't, some assholes used the BLM demonstrations to loot. The guys who attacked the Capitol all wore their MAGA hats. But nice try. Still waiting for you to condemn the insurrection

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no we didn't, some assholes used the BLM demonstrations to loot. The guys who attacked the Capitol all wore their MAGA hats. But nice try. Still waiting for you to condemn the insurrection
    There's video of these people arriving in buses and putting on their brand new MAGA hats provided for them. You're not ignorant; you're just a liar like the rest of the blue anons.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...you will grow old, gray, and you will die before that ever happens, fred.

BLM looted, Antifa looted, they burn't businesses to-the-ground, beat the out of people, sucker punched 'em from the day after Trump beat Hillary, till this very day! Trump showed that video not once, but twice of all it during his umpteenth impeachment trial, though after Madonna had threatened to blow up the White House the day Trump moved into it.

Now,,,

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's video of these people arriving in buses and putting on their brand new MAGA hats provided for them. You're not ignorant; you're just a liar like the rest of the blue anons.
    Nail 'em up, Spurts...tree-of-woe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more tourist footage from 1/6

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    more tourist footage from 1/6

(and vulgar) Ain't that rich. When DeNiro called President Trump a "mother er" in broad daylight nobody said a word. When those rag heads in the Senate called President Trump a "mother er" in broad daylight nobody said a word.

So, what's good for the goose is sauce for that gander...

Mother er Biden has 218k (and counting) of dead Americans on his side of the COVID Death Ledger.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...you will grow old, gray, and you will die before that ever happens, fred.

BLM looted, Antifa looted, they burn't businesses to-the-ground, beat the out of people, sucker punched 'em from the day after Trump beat Hillary, till this very day! Trump showed that video not once, but twice of all it during his umpteenth impeachment trial, though after Madonna had threatened to blow up the White House the day Trump moved into it.

Now,,,

Let us proceed...
    I know that you support the insurrection, you are not a patriot, you are a traitor fighting against the United States of America.

Some stupid people took advantage of the BLM movement to loot. That doesn't change the fact what BLM stands for is right.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know that you support the insurrection, you are not a patriot, you are a traitor fighting against the United States of America.

Some stupid people took advantage of the BLM movement to loot. That doesn't change the fact what BLM stands for is right.
    I'll just bet they did.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll just bet they did.
    democrats have no problem recognizing that some assholes looted but you cannot admit that your maga friends stormed the Capitol during an insurrection and that your guru is the one who told them to do it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    democrats have no problem recognizing that some assholes looted but you cannot admit that your maga friends stormed the Capitol during an insurrection and that your guru is the one who told them to do it.
    The old man said, not verbatim (to go down there and peacefully protest.)

Nobody got killed, fred, cept that unarmed woman who was shot to death by that cop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The old man said, not verbatim (to go down there and peacefully protest.)

Nobody got killed, fred, cept that unarmed woman who was shot to death by that cop.
    The paternalism grates. Ashlii Babbitt was a Senior Security Airman -- a veteran and a trained Air Force warrior who penetrated a barricaded and secure part of the US capitol. She knew what was likely to happen to her.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The paternalism grates. Ashlii Babbitt was a Senior Security Airman -- a veteran and a trained Air Force warrior who penetrated a barricaded and secure part of the US capitol. She knew what was likely to happen to her.
    So, you're okay with her being unarmed and shot to death on a B&E, Winester? Open wide, I need ample room to get my extractor in here, though your mouth is unusually large, aka big. Now I'm not going to be able to give you an opiate, but I can you 3 giant sized ibuprofens.

Hang on, here we go...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you're okay with her being unarmed and shot to death on a B&E, Winester?
    Yes.

If you shot someone breaking into your house you'd be justified to shoot them on the spot in Texas, was the US Capitol somehow forbidden from protecting US officials from a violent mob on Jan. 6th?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why was former-Senior Security Airman Babbitt trying to break in?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how was it that DC sightseers put 55 US officers into the hospital that day?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why was former-Senior Security Airman Babbitt trying to break in?
    Impossible to find out, you shot her death no matter that she was unarmed.

But I'm confidant CNN will come with a (source)(reason) that will fit right smack dab into their & your narrative, Winester, which upon consideration is the same damn narrative, word-for-word.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impossible to find out, you shot her death no matter that she was unarmed.

But I'm confidant CNN will come with a (source)(reason) that will fit right smack dab into their & your narrative, Winester, which upon consideration is the same damn narrative, word-for-word.
    It doesn't matter that she was a woman, it doesn't matter that she was unarmed. Hundreds of rioters broke into the US Capitol and Senior Security Airman Babbitt was breaking into a barricaded, secure part of it. The cop was protecting US officers from a violent mob.

100% justified killing.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 06-19-2021 at 11:06 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    how was it that DC sightseers put 55 US officers into the hospital that day?
    How many police officers across this country were put into the hospital by BLM, Antifa mobs as they violently rioted all over this country; burning, looting and murdering? Your side went first. You answer first.

Illegitimate VP Harris incited those rioters by telling them to stay out there, don't come back, keep rioting. But you don't care about that, right, Winester?

Thread Information