Page 77 of 162 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 4045
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Senator" Biden is delusional about "reaching across the aisle", bi-partisanship
    Agreed.

The only thing Republicans have done to an open hand extended to them in the last 30 years has been to take a dump in it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    normal preparations for a peeceful day

DOJ declines to back Rep. Mo Brooks in lawsuit brought by Rep. Swalwell over Jan. 6 incitement
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/doj-...ry?id=79103944

Mo Brooks: I get qualified immunity as an elected official, so subs ute the US government for me in the civil suit.

Also Mo Brooks: I was campaigning, so my expenses were paid for by my campaign, and I am covered by the first amendment for anything I said.

"The record indicates that Brooks's appearance at the January 6 rally was campaign activity, and it is no part of the business of the United States to pick sides among candidates in federal elections," the government wrote in its reply last night. "Members of Congress are subject to a host of restrictions that carefully distinguish between their official functions, on the one hand, and campaign functions, on the other. The conduct at issue here thus is not the kind a Member of Congress holds office to perform, or substantially within the authorized time and space limits, as required by governing law."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - You know they wanted to get rid of the Jefferson Memorial. Either take it down or just put somebody else in there. I don't think that's going to happen. It damn well better not. Although, with this administration, if this happens, it could happen. You'll see some really bad things happen.
    No problemo... you WILL see... Yep we did see. SToke that violent fire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is a piece of work.
    When in his favor, he remembers things exactly and goes back to his notes for that day.
    then when it gets tough, he loses his NOTES? what happened to his notes for that day, he thought that day was unimportant?

He will never find those notes because there is most likely evidence on when he did and did not speak to the president on that day. He fkn did the same ass stuff at Ohio State when students were being raped by a staff member. He remembers enough to make sure he is not accused, but forgets details when people try to determine the extent of these sexual assaults. He is clearly all about the ins ution (his team) and wants nothing to do with victims.

Gym. We know it happened, get that through your head and help us determine who was involved and when, just a few minor details we got a lot of this worked out already. "Nope, forgot. And OSU first." Even in front of the AMERICAN justice system. Forgot all about that America First thingy.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No problemo... you WILL see... Yep we did see. SToke that violent fire.
    Could have been catastrophic and will be if there is ever a next time. Now the gov't is itching for that blood of patriots. But was it not Jefferson who stated that the tree of freedom needed the blood of such patriots to nourish it? You know, once-in-awhile.

So perhaps that unarmed woman who was shot to death by that gov't cop provided such patriot blood.

You have to watch what you say now. I'll have 'em on the front door stoop asking, well more like demanding for A. my papers, like the Jews, well my vaccination papers. & B. my hp desk top.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This guy is a piece of work.
    When in his favor, he remembers things exactly and goes back to his notes for that day.
    then when it gets tough, he loses his NOTES? what happened to his notes for that day, he thought that day was unimportant?

He will never find those notes because there is most likely evidence on when he did and did not speak to the president on that day. He fkn did the same ass stuff at Ohio State when students were being raped by a staff member. He remembers enough to make sure he is not accused, but forgets details when people try to determine the extent of these sexual assaults. He is clearly all about the ins ution (his team) and wants nothing to do with victims.

Gym. We know it happened, get that through your head and help us determine who was involved and when, just a few minor details we got a lot of this worked out already. "Nope, forgot. And OSU first." Even in front of the AMERICAN justice system. Forgot all about that America First thingy.
    I wouldn't tell 'em a in' thing till it winded itself thru the court system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't tell 'em a in' thing till it winded itself thru the court system.
    Would you also tell wrestlers that suffered this abuse to shut up?
    Please dont tell me you have been cornholed and liked it?
    Last edited by pgardn; 07-30-2021 at 12:24 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Would you also tell wrestlers that suffered this abuse to shut up?
    - "There are no tears in wrestling."

- Andre the Giant's former manager

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - "There are no tears in wrestling."

- Andre the Giant's former manager
    Well Andre is dead so there is that. No tears.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well Andre is dead so there is that. No tears.
    - "We're a myth-making people. That's how we understand ourselves and the world around us.
    He's not the only real person around whom mythology has grown. William Wallace, Vlad the Impaler, like Davy Crockett. These are real people around whom these incredible mythologies grew over the years. Andre the Giant is one of those people. He is at once a real human, but at the same time he's a mythological figure."

- David Meltzer - "Andre the Giant"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - "We're a myth-making people. That's how we understand ourselves and the world around us.
    He's not the only real person around whom mythology has grown. William Wallace, Vlad the Impaler, like Davy Crockett. These are real people around whom these incredible mythologies grew over the years. Andre the Giant is one of those people. He is at once a real human, but at the same time he's a mythological figure."

- David Meltzer - "Andre the Giant"
    Myth making is fun in rasslin.

In politics lying and disinformation is not helpful to the people the politicians represent.
    "I told him to go left instead of right so he drowned is his car in the lake! Im thinking of changing the warnings on the street signs so they show opposite directions..."

Yeah.
    This is how we all need to communicate, myths are fun stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao Imagine thinking you have the inside scoop when you're nowhere close to being on the inside... You are literally a dude on ST and nothing else so stop acting like you're important and in some inner circle of those in DC. You know as much as the MSM allows you to know which is null.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Secret Service reveals over 12,000 protesters went to Capitol after Trump's Jan. 6 speech

https://www.rawstory.com/january-6-crowd-size

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Secret Service reveals over 12,000 protesters went to Capitol after Trump's Jan. 6 speech

https://www.rawstory.com/january-6-crowd-size
    - "Go over there and peacefully protest."

- President Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - "Go over there and peacefully protest."

- President Trump

Last edited by spurraider21; 08-02-2021 at 12:17 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have to parrot, 21. I'm not going to sit here and allow President Trump not to be represented. "Go down there and peacefully protest." is the fly in the ointment, the monkey in the wrench, the booger under that bed. You can't get past it to put President Trump on-the-spot and neither can CNN/MSM. Thank God he said it, 21, I'll grant ya that. Otherwise, you'd have him at a heavy and alarming disadvantage for the going's on-on 1-6.

It is a true saving grace. That's why CNN/MSM won't play it and frankly why Trump won't play it,,,because it's just there for all to see, like an elephant in the room, like my MIL.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Does anyone know if Trump returns to the presidency in 8 days or 10 days?

I’m trying to throw a welcome back party for my maga friends.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trash will be President on the 13th. Pillow man, feathers for brains, says it's so.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trash will be President on the 13th. Pillow man, feathers for brains, says it's so.
    Thank you, sir. 11 days.

Wouldn’t I have looked silly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Derp is down with this party bro tato

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Blue Lives Matter are in the replies acting a fool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not all Blue Lives matter

Thread Information