Page 79 of 162 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 4045
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feds look for info about Jan. 6 ground operations during raid of Georgia militia couple's home

Dozens of federal agents raided the Georgia home of members of the III% Security Force on Wednesday, militia leader Chris Hill claimed in a video posted on the social media app Clapper.

The militia indicated that federal agents seized the couple's property during the raid on Wednesday.

"I have a red alert that I need to put on blast,"

"The roundup has begun. The police state has begun."

"Red Alert.

The Patriot Act is in effect.

Honey Badger and Liberty or Death were raided for being in DC on Jan. 6
    th.

Property taken.

The sealed indictments are for us all.

Nobody can hire an attorney to fight no fly lists and a bull domestic terrorist charge together.

The patriot roundup has begun.

This is a police state, over."

III% Security Force as "one of the most threat-heavy militia groups

so named based on the false historical claim that only 3 percent of American colonists resisted British subjugation — III% Security Force is regarded as

particularly extreme, with many rival groups distancing themselves.

Alex Michael Ramos, who at one time appeared in a group photo with the III% Security Force members, was sentenced to six years in prison for his role in beating a Black man in a parking garage

three men from a breakaway faction of the Kansas Security Force, which in turn reported to Hill, were sentenced to 26 to 30 years for plotting to blow up an apartment building that housed Somali refugees.

An "About" section on the III% Security Force website spells out the anti-government group's

pseudo-legal basis for violence that uses militaristic jargon:

"Defensive posture shall be taken up in the optimal tactical position

in relation to the people or property in need of such defense….

All laws in violation of the US and subject States Cons ution are hereby considered null and void,

the enforcement of which most likely represents the need for such defense as herein outlined.

"As the nature of the quick reaction force is understood,

a defensive posture will be taken up in the shortest amount of time possible

for the allocation of the necessary defensive resources to the location determined," the missive continues.

"Minimum force size will be determined by the leadership of the coalition."

https://www.rawstory.com/chris-hill-georgia-security-force

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feds look for info about Jan. 6 ground operations during raid of Georgia militia couple's home

Dozens of federal agents raided the Georgia home of members of the III% Security Force on Wednesday, militia leader Chris Hill claimed in a video posted on the social media app Clapper.

The militia indicated that federal agents seized the couple's property during the raid on Wednesday.

"I have a red alert that I need to put on blast,"

"The roundup has begun. The police state has begun."

"Red Alert.

The Patriot Act is in effect.

Honey Badger and Liberty or Death were raided for being in DC on Jan. 6
    th.

Property taken.

The sealed indictments are for us all.

Nobody can hire an attorney to fight no fly lists and a bull domestic terrorist charge together.

The patriot roundup has begun.

This is a police state, over."

III% Security Force as "one of the most threat-heavy militia groups

so named based on the false historical claim that only 3 percent of American colonists resisted British subjugation — III% Security Force is regarded as

particularly extreme, with many rival groups distancing themselves.

Alex Michael Ramos, who at one time appeared in a group photo with the III% Security Force members, was sentenced to six years in prison for his role in beating a Black man in a parking garage

three men from a breakaway faction of the Kansas Security Force, which in turn reported to Hill, were sentenced to 26 to 30 years for plotting to blow up an apartment building that housed Somali refugees.

An "About" section on the III% Security Force website spells out the anti-government group's

pseudo-legal basis for violence that uses militaristic jargon:

"Defensive posture shall be taken up in the optimal tactical position

in relation to the people or property in need of such defense….

All laws in violation of the US and subject States Cons ution are hereby considered null and void,

the enforcement of which most likely represents the need for such defense as herein outlined.

"As the nature of the quick reaction force is understood,

a defensive posture will be taken up in the shortest amount of time possible

for the allocation of the necessary defensive resources to the location determined," the missive continues.

"Minimum force size will be determined by the leadership of the coalition."

https://www.rawstory.com/chris-hill-georgia-security-force

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge orders Capitol rioter who clashed with 'antifa' last weekend to surrender weapons

A federal judge has ordered Capitol rioter Jeffrey Grace to surrender his weapons today in response to a government motion to modify the conditions of his release following his involvement in a clash with antifascists in Portland, Ore. over the previous weekend.

https://www.rawstory.com/jeffrey-grace-weapons

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-13-2021 at 12:46 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI nabs ‘white whale’ suspect who inspired the Sedition Hunters to launch their search for Capitol rioters

Logan Barnhart, a pro-Trump Michigan bodybuilder, has been arrested after

online "sedition hunters" used Instagram shots to identify him as a Capitol rioter

wanted for dragging a D.C. Metropolitan Police officer down a set of stairs.

https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-rioter-logan-barnhart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... if Asli Babbutt had been black, Repugs, their cult mob would have cheered her death, no sympathy, or martyrization

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capitol rioter asks judge to treat his obsession with right-wing conspiracies like a drug addiction

https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-rio...yber-symposium

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge Slaps Proud Boys Leader With Tougher Sentence Than Gov’t Wanted

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio was sentenced to five months in D.C. jail on Monday, more than federal prosecutors requested in the case.

arrested Tarrio on Jan. 4 on a destruction of property charge related to his December 2020 burning of a Black Lives Matter banner from D.C.’s Asbury United Methodist Church.

Upon his arrest, federal agents discovered that Tarrio was carrying two high-capacity firearms magazines, leading to additional charges.

D.C. Superior Court Judge Harold Cushenberry (Reagan appointtee!) noted at sentencing that the Proud Boys leader

had put out the call for members of the group to travel to the Capitol

“Mr Tarrio’s social posts show he encouraged others to travel to Capitol on January 6,”

Tarrio had failed to express real remorse, earning him a tougher sentence than what federal prosecutors had asked for.

“He cared about himself and self-promotion,” Cushenberry said. “Not the laws of D.C.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/j...an-govt-wanted

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not 1/6, but the same kind of violent, anti-American white trash

Boogaloo militia member pleads guilty to destroying evidence

Robert Jesus Blancas, one of four "Boogaloo" militia members, pleaded guilty Monday in a virtual hearing from Santa Rita Jail in Alameda County

Blancas declared that he was guilty of destroying evidence to obstruct an investigation into the fatal shooting of a police officer at the Oakland courthouse.

Wearing a red jumpsuit, Blancas admitted to conspiring to destroy evidence by deleting group chats and other messages with the "Grizzly Scouts" militia group.

Fellow militia member, former Air Force Sgt. Steven Carrillo was the one charged with actually shooting Officer David Underwood.

the men met in person for firearms training and discussed committing acts of violence against law enforcement on WhatsApp and other messaging platforms,"

the men repeatedly referenced the term "boog," a reference to the antigovernment pro-gun movement known for promoting civil war.

https://www.rawstory.com/boogaloo-militia-member-pleads-guilty/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proud Boy militant calls Newsmax to whine about jail: 'Let me go home'

A Proud Boys member accused of pepper-spraying U.S. Capitol police officers during the Jan. 6 insurrection appeared on right-wing media while jailed to announce he had no regrets.

Worrell was accused of assaulting police with chemical irritants during the riot,

and a judge kept him detained due to allegedly threats against a witness who identified him in photos and

because he was not concerned enough about COVID-19 to wear a mask during the insurrection.

our plan and our hope that the courts have a little bit of compassion, like your compassion for USCP?

https://www.rawstory.com/christopher-worrell-capitol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capitol riot committee takes aim at ex-Trump officials with 'incredibly expansive' demand for records

Ali Vitali
    @alivitali
    ·
    Aug 25, 2021

This is an incredibly expansive request that touches almost every top Trump WH staffer by name, as well as Trump family + “any member of Congress or congressional staff.”

https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-rio..._campaign=7722

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Capitol riot committee takes aim at ex-Trump officials with 'incredibly expansive' demand for records

Ali Vitali
    @alivitali
    ·
    Aug 25, 2021

This is an incredibly expansive request that touches almost every top Trump WH staffer by name, as well as Trump family + “any member of Congress or congressional staff.”

https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-rio..._campaign=7722

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd
    "We're gonna build a big, beautiful wall and Mexico is paying for it."

Trump border wall in tatters by historic monsoons in Arizona | Daily Mail Online

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "We're gonna build a big, beautiful wall and Mexico is paying for it."

Trump border wall in tatters by historic monsoons in Arizona | Daily Mail Online
    You fought him hammer & tong, tooth & nail on it and everything else from Day One when Madonna met him with a threat to blow up the White House, till the Last Day when 4-Star General Milley threatened to shoot him to death. "We have the guns. He doesn't!"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Capitol riot investigation is 'taking off' — and investigators seem to know exactly what they're after: Former FBI official

Former FBI official Frank Figliuzzi said that looking at the requests from the Jan. 6 committee it appears they know what they're looking for.

Figliuzzi explained that it isn't going to be a smoking gun for some email that Donald Trump fired off, because it isn't what he does.

they would just willy nilly send out this kind of shotgun request without reason to believe — at least a reasonable cause to believe — that there were such communications or may have been such communications from the White House to these parties or vice versa."

after a president leaves office,

the National Archives is given all of the information and do ents from the administration

for archiving purposes. So, official devices and official communications would be captured in the do ents there.

"Here is encouraging news: this sign of life is significant.

The investigation is taking off.

They have reason to believe this will reap benefits for them.

Now we watch and see the strength of this select committee.

What happens if they have subpoenas?

How long is it going to take the National Archives to respond to this massive request?

Are they properly staffed? Can they do it in two weeks? I say, no."

https://www.rawstory.com/january-6-committee-subpoenas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will be must-see TV next year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capitol Police officers sue Trump, et al.

https://s3.do entcloud.org/do en...-complaint.pdf

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    will be must-see TV next year
    Along with the airport footage from Crackistan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Experts outline the case to convict Mark Meadows for aiding Trump's attempt to overturn the election

Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark tried to use the DOJ to steal the 2020 election along with former President Donald Trump and his chief of staff Mark Meadows.

Legal experts have argued that
    Clark will likely be indicted,

but
    a JustSecurity post argues that Meadows could be in trouble too.

"Trump and Meadows repeatedly pressured Rosen to enlist the Justice Department in overturning the election, and

Clark appears to have directly participated in the plan,"

"These actions may have run afoul of 18 USC §610, the Political Coercion Act,"

"Its felony provisions make it a crime to intimidate, threaten, command, coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, command or coerce a government employee to engage in 'any political activity,' including working 'on behalf of at candidate.'"

"The Trump-Clark collaboration, and the efforts to get Rosen to sign the letter to Georgia officials,

make Clark vulnerable to charges under §610,

either as an aider and abettor of Trump's efforts or as a co-conspirator with him,"

"It stands to reason that Meadows, as acting chief of staff and gatekeeper to the president, was aware of the illicit communications between Trump and Clark including their meeting in person,"

Meadows also flew to Georgia to put the pressure on in person.

On Dec. 22, 2020, Meadows
    met with lead investigator Frances Watson, and

suggested that she speak to Trump directly.

He urged her
    to find "the dishonesty" in the election so that the results could be overturned.

"Meadows also actively participated in Trump's infamous, recorded phone call on January 2 to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, in which Trump asked him to 'find 11,780 votes,

Meadows' actions would fall under a federal employee using "his official authority or influence for the purpose of interfering with or affecting the result of an election," and

attempting to manipulate Rosen to participate in "political activity."

https://www.rawstory.com/mark-meadows-legal-danger

Thread Information