Page 81 of 162 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 4045
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - "Go down there, peacefully protest and buy a churro. They're scrumptious."

- President Trump

translation : “in TODAYS GOP - sedition and treason are ok - THE USA!”

go your mother some more you piece of traitor

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    translation : “in TODAYS GOP - sedition and treason are ok - THE USA!”

go your mother some more you piece of traitor
    It was THE USA according to your side immediately after...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Turnabout is fair play, son.

Your regrets are your own, Homer.
    I've no sympathy for you.

I'm a trend setter.
    I set trends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hmm...

It took Jim Jordan 8 months to recall he spoke to Trump multiple times on January 6th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cawthorn should have been expelled from Congress on Jan. 7th along with everyone else who voted to nullify a legit election.

The Capitol riot is a selling point for Republicans, it stokes the native sense of grievance and persecution. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they do it again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In an expletive-laced phone call with House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy while the US Capitol was under attack, then-President Donald Trump said the rioters cared more about the election results than McCarthy did.

"Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are," Trump said, according to lawmakers who were briefed on the call afterward by McCarthy.

McCarthy insisted that the rioters were Trump's supporters and begged Trump to call them off.

Trump's comment set off what Republican lawmakers familiar with the call described as a shouting match between the two men. A furious McCarthy told the then-President the rioters were breaking into his office through the windows, and asked Trump, "Who the f--k do you think you are talking to?" according to a Republican lawmaker familiar with the call.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In an expletive-laced phone call with House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy while the US Capitol was under attack, then-President Donald Trump said the rioters cared more about the election results than McCarthy did.

"Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are," Trump said, according to lawmakers who were briefed on the call afterward by McCarthy.

McCarthy insisted that the rioters were Trump's supporters and begged Trump to call them off.

Trump's comment set off what Republican lawmakers familiar with the call described as a shouting match between the two men. A furious McCarthy told the then-President the rioters were breaking into his office through the windows, and asked Trump, "Who the f--k do you think you are talking to?" according to a Republican lawmaker familiar with the call.

Its funny how many red team members are trying to forget they their pants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cawthorn should have been expelled from Congress on Jan. 7th along with everyone else who voted to nullify a legit election.

The Capitol riot is a selling point for Republicans, it stokes the native sense of grievance and persecution. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they do it again.

words matter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imho the dirty war already started

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

, boy, they'd mow 'em down with machine guns. They're biggest regret is not that 1/6 occurred. Oh, no, not on your life, but that they missed the opportunity to open up and mow 'em down with impunity like that black cop murdered that unarmed white woman.

If there is a next time that is precisely what will happen.

Regret, the trigger happy animals live now in regret.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    imho the dirty war already started
    ...crack a dawn the morning after...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Its funny how many red team members are trying to forget they their pants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cases against 17 people charged in Jan. 6 Capitol riot on hold after lawyer goes missing

MILWAUKEE – The cases against 17 of the more than 500 people charged in the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol are on hold after their attorney – who once represented Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse– has gone missing.

An associate told a judge that the attorney, John M. Pierce, was in an accident, then told another judge Pierce was actually on a ventilator, hospitalized with COVID-19, according to a notice prosecutors filed in court in Washington, D.C., on Monday.

The notice, filed in the case of Casey Cusick, stated it was to make sure the court is aware to it could take "any steps it believes necessary to ensure the defendant's rights are adequately protected" while Pierce remains hospitalized.

They note the U.S. Attorney's office in Washington has had no contact with Pierce since Aug. 23, when he last appeared for a hearing for one of his clients.

No other lawyer represents as many people charged in the Jan. 6 insurrection.

The person appearing since then in Pierce's stead has been Ryan J. Marshall, 30, referred to as an associate from Pierce's law firm, Pierce Banbridge.

Marshall is not a licensed attorney in the district, and unlikely to be so any time soon; Marshall was charged earlier this month in a corruption scheme in Fayette County, Pennsylvania, where he had worked as a law clerk.

At one of his last appearances for a Jan. 6 defendant, Marshall told a prosecutor Thursday that he actually had not had direct contact with Pierce, and that he was getting conflicting information from other friends of Pierce's about whether or not he was suffering from COVID-19.

"The United States thus finds itself in a position where this defendant and 16 other defendants charged in connection with the Capitol Riot appear to be effectively without counsel," wrote Assistant U.S. Attorney Anne McNamara.

"From the government’s perspective, given Mr. Pierce’s reported illness and the fact that Mr. Marshall is not a licensed attorney, this case is effectively at a standstill," she wrote.

Pierce hasn't returned prosecutors' efforts to reach him by phone or email. His Los Angeles office phone appears to be disconnected, his former cellphone number is no onger his, and calls to a newer cellphone go directly to voice mail, according to another media report.

Pierce usually is a fierce and frequent user of Twitter but hasn't tweeted anything since Aug. 20.

Even before the Rittenhouse case shot his profile into the conservative stratosphere, Pierce had been dogged with lawsuits over the operations of his Los Angeles law firm, which he once predicted would quickly become the nation's leading litigation practice, but instead rapidly disintegrated.

His handling of the first few months of Rittenhouse's case has come under withering criticism from Rittenhouse's current team, which remains concerned that Pierce might try to claim the $2 million bail if Rittenhouse is acquitted of fatally shooting two people and wounding a third during rioting in Kenosha on Aug. 25, 2020.

Pierce and others used social media to encourage thousands of people to donate to Rittenhouse's legal defense, but the money was controlled by a Texas nonprofit formed by Pierce and Lin Wood, an Atlanta defamation lawyer who has since become deeply involved in several failed lawsuits aimed at undoing the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Pierce submitted the $2 million to free Rittenhouse from jail in the form of a check drawn on his law firm's account.

Don Lewis, a former law partner who is suing Pierce, chronicles Pierce's career at Sunlight-Reports.com. "As I stated over two years ago in a Complaint filed in New York State Supreme Court, ‘the opening of PB’s books would very likely reveal that Pierce is a fraud and a con man, lying to his partners, lying to the press, lying to his clients and lying to investors," Lewis said about Pierce's latest legal drama.

"Sadly, buoyed by inaction and delays of the judicial system, as well as others tasked with protecting the public, Pierce has left an ever-increasing wake of destruction in his path," Lewis said.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/5654649001/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you hate to see it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you hate to see it
    Buddy of Lin Wood... go figure...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJT is shook

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJT is shook

I was watching that and that was my exact same thought - she looks shook - and should be.

They were clutching their pearls at how horrible and unamerican it is to ask for their texts!

But when Trump and Gym Jordan were reading Peter Strocks and other FBI agents texts and broadcasting those texts on Fox news and mocking that they were "lovers"

it was surely not unamerican then was it?

FBI = investigating trumps treasonous russian relationship and collusion = OK TO SUBPOENA COMMS!

Republicans who colluded with terrorists who attacked the capitol = UNAMERICAN TO REQUEST COMMS!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was watching that and that was my exact same thought - she looks shook - and should be.

They were clutching their pearls at how horrible and unamerican it is to ask for their texts!

But when Trump and Gym Jordan were reading Peter Strocks and other FBI agents texts and broadcasting those texts on Fox news and mocking that they were "lovers"

it was surely not unamerican then was it?

FBI = investigating trumps treasonous russian relationship and collusion = OK TO SUBPOENA COMMS!

Republicans who colluded with terrorists who attacked the capitol = UNAMERICAN TO REQUEST COMMS!
    Congress hasn't asked for anything yet. All the Jan 6th Committee has done is ask companies to preserve records.

McCarthy also threatened to retaliate against any company that complies with Congress.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching Tucker Carlson

Todays libs smh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching Tucker Carlson

Todays libs smh
    I record Cucker Tarlson and Hannity

The people most responsible for disinformation and the deterioration of the USA by poisoning simple minded idiots -

I fast forward most of the shows (in 5-10 mins I can pretty much gather all the bull they are peddling before erasing the recording) but always keep an eye on what the traitors are up to -
    we are heading for destruction and I, for one, will be aware of the disinformation they are peddling and the thinking of simple minded morons

always prepared.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I record Cucker Tarlson and Hannity

The people most responsible for disinformation and the deterioration of the USA by poisoning simple minded idiots -

I fast forward most of the shows (in 5-10 mins I can pretty much gather all the bull they are peddling before erasing the recording) but always keep an eye on what the traitors are up to -
    we are heading for destruction and I, for one, will be aware of the disinformation they are peddling and the thinking of simple minded morons

always prepared.
    Preparing for destruction by watching Tucker and Hannity

Todays libs smh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Preparing for destruction by watching Tucker and Hannity

Todays libs smh
    idiots believe those two traitors -

idiots are the ones that will end up blowing up and killing bystanders because they will be easily (more) brainwashed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, Afghan refugees are the real threat

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yeah, Afghan refugees are the real threat

The only one murdered was the unarmed woman, Winester.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    '1,000 assaults on officers':

New prosecution data reveals just how violent the Jan. 6 MAGA riot was

"approximately 1,000 events that may be characterized as assaults on federal officers."

the tally of assaults came after a review of "more than 2,900 police body-camera videos totaling more than 2,300 hours."

"prosecutors also revealed in the filing that they were in the process of

uploading 7,000 hours of Capitol surveillance footage to their evidence-collection systems and

had determined another 7,000 hours of footage to be irrelevant to the case."

revealed in a filing related to the case of Couy Griffin, the founder of "Cowboys for Trump"

who has

tried unsuccessfully to convince courts
    that he is a political prisoner being persecuted for his political beliefs.

https://www.rawstory.com/police-officers-capitol-riot

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    '1,000 assaults on officers':

New prosecution data reveals just how violent the Jan. 6 MAGA riot was

"approximately 1,000 events that may be characterized as assaults on federal officers."

the tally of assaults came after a review of "more than 2,900 police body-camera videos totaling more than 2,300 hours."

"prosecutors also revealed in the filing that they were in the process of

uploading 7,000 hours of Capitol surveillance footage to their evidence-collection systems and

had determined another 7,000 hours of footage to be irrelevant to the case."

revealed in a filing related to the case of Couy Griffin, the founder of "Cowboys for Trump"

who has

tried unsuccessfully to convince courts
    that he is a political prisoner being persecuted for his political beliefs.

https://www.rawstory.com/police-officers-capitol-riot
    BLM and Antifa do the same thing year after year...nobody said a word.

Thread Information