Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36768283848586
Results 2,126 to 2,133 of 2133
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tough luck for Trump, but Biden better win in 2024 if he doesn't want the same treatment

Or better yet -

Biden could just NOT break the law daily the way trump did...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what do you think of Eastman's autogolpe memo?
    Darndest thing I ever saw

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Or better yet -

Biden could just NOT break the law daily the way trump did...
    He will in the end. sucker Hussein would do the same thing. Say he was going to do something, then do the opposite. That way it's gets Americans coming & going, that mother er Obama.

African American #1: "No, Lucille, President Obama said he was not going to do that, just axed anyone."
    African American #2: "You're wrong, (some African name), President Obama said was going to do that, just axed anyone."

junya watanabe on my REE monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He will in the end. sucker Hussein would do the same thing. Say he was going to do something, then do the opposite. That way it's gets Americans coming & going, that mother er Obama.

African American #1: "No, Lucille, President Obama said he was not going to do that, just axed anyone."
    African American #2: "You're wrong, (some African name), President Obama said was going to do that, just axed anyone."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how so?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No take on the Eastman memo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    darnedest thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy's Jan. 6th voicemail to a Senator he thought was Tommy Tuberville:

“Senator Tuberville? Or I should say coach Tuberville, this is Rudy Giuliani, the president’s lawyer. I’m calling you because I want to discuss with you how they’re trying to rush this hearing, and how we need you, our Republican friends, to try to just slow it down so we can get these legislators to get more information to you. And I know they’re reconvening at 8 tonight, but it is the only strategy we can follow is to object to numerous states and raise issues so that we get ourselves into tomorrow, ideally until the end of tomorrow.

"I know McConnell is doing everything he can to rush it, which is kind of a kick in the head because it’s one thing to oppose us, it’s another thing not to give us a fair opportunity to contest it. He wants to try to get it down to three states that we object, whether there are ten states that we contest, not three,” he continued. “So if you could object to every state and, along with a congressman, get a hearing for every state, I know we would delay you a lot, but it would give us the opportunity to get the legislators who are very, very close to pulling their vote, particularly after what McConnell did today.

“It angered them, because they’ve written letters asking that you guys adjourn and send them back the questionable ones and they’ll fix them up. So this phone number, I’m available on all night, and it would be an honor to talk to you”

Thread Information