Post Count
    ^^^SnakeBoi on tilt
    Cute.

Your boy Rick is tho.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capitol police whistleblower levels explosive allegations that leaders lied to Congress and mishandled evidence

he makes explosive allegations against Sean Gallagher, the Capitol Police's acting chief of uniformed operations, and Yogananda Pittman, its assistant chief of police for protective and intelligence operations.

"The whistleblower accuses Gallagher and Pittman of deliberately choosing not to help officers under attack on Jan. 6 and

alleges that Pittman lied to Congress about an intelligence report Capitol Police received before that day's riot.

Without naming specific lawmakers, his letter

accuses congressional leaders of having 'purposefully failed' to tell the truth about the department's failures."

https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-police-whistleblower/

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/1...e-jan-6-515696

I haven't seen an explanation by anybody why USCP commander had only the usual daily staff level at work,

when some of staff were expecting the entire force to be at the Capitol on 6 Jan due the big rally Jan 5.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Capitol police whistleblower levels explosive allegations that leaders lied to Congress and mishandled evidence

he makes explosive allegations against Sean Gallagher, the Capitol Police's acting chief of uniformed operations, and Yogananda Pittman, its assistant chief of police for protective and intelligence operations.

"The whistleblower accuses Gallagher and Pittman of deliberately choosing not to help officers under attack on Jan. 6 and

alleges that Pittman lied to Congress about an intelligence report Capitol Police received before that day's riot.

Without naming specific lawmakers, his letter

accuses congressional leaders of having 'purposefully failed' to tell the truth about the department's failures."

https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-police-whistleblower/

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/1...e-jan-6-515696

I haven't seen an explanation by anybody why USCP commander had only the usual daily staff level at work,

when some of staff were expecting the entire force to be at the Capitol on 6 Jan due the big rally Jan 5.

- "Go down there and peacefully protest."

- President Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^SnakeBoi on tilt
    You support Rick the Pedophile Wilson?

Go figure!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - "Go down there and peacefully protest."

- President Trump

"The real insurrection occurred when I lost the election by a mere 8 million ballots."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You support Rick the Pedophile Wilson?

Go figure!
    can you explain how he's a pedo?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unvaccinated Capitol rioter begs judge to not send her to jail over fear of getting Covid

Dona Bissey, an Indiana woman who participated in the January 6 Capitol insurrection, is imploring a judge not to sentence her to prison — in part because she is afraid she will contract COVID-19.

https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-rioter-2655254594

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you going to hold everyone to that same standard of proof when you see someone call someone else a pedo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you going to hold everyone to that same standard of proof when you see someone call someone else a pedo?
    im not asking him to prove anything. i'm asking him to elaborate a bit on the accusation. what incident its based on, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im not asking him to prove anything. i'm asking him to elaborate a bit on the accusation. what incident its based on, etc
    No, you asked him to explain how a specific person is a pedo. Do that with others who make the same claim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, you asked him to explain how a specific person is a pedo. Do that with others who make the same claim.
    yes. i asked him to explain his claim. not to provide proof of it

what others make that same claim that you think is going by without the appropriate level of scrutiny?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you said so.
    Same deal as his meltdown patois.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Captain America swoops in to save his legion of dunces. Its impossible work, but when he then transforms into Mrs. Crutchfield, the task is possible. What did SR21 do to yank his chain this time? Next episode will reveal the thoughtful truth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senate Democrat says 'a lot left to be learned' about Trump effort to overturn election

Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.)

if he believes that someone other than Trump was involved in the former president’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election, which President Biden won.

“We don't know yet.” Whitehouse replied.

“There's just a lot left to be learned, and particularly as the old saw goes,

‘Follow the money.’

Who was paying for this stuff, and how did it all work?” he asked.

However, Whitehouse said it is very clear that Trump was involved in these efforts.

"We have a very complete picture of the extent to which Trump was personally involved" in attempts to overturn the 2020 election, says @SenWhitehouse on #MTP this morning.

Whitehouse: "What we don't know is who else was behind this. ... There is just a lot left to be learned." pic.twitter.com/no4uAYXg2y

— Meet the Press (@MeetThePress) October 10, 2021

“We have a very complete picture of the extent to which Trump was personally involved in this. T

his is a question in which you can actually connect the president of United States to the scheme,” he added.

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...t-trump-effort

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Senate Democrat says 'a lot left to be learned' about Trump effort to overturn election

Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.)

if he believes that someone other than Trump was involved in the former president’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election, which President Biden won.

“We don't know yet.” Whitehouse replied.

“There's just a lot left to be learned, and particularly as the old saw goes,

‘Follow the money.’

Who was paying for this stuff, and how did it all work?” he asked.

However, Whitehouse said it is very clear that Trump was involved in these efforts.

"We have a very complete picture of the extent to which Trump was personally involved" in attempts to overturn the 2020 election, says @SenWhitehouse on #MTP this morning.

Whitehouse: "What we don't know is who else was behind this. ... There is just a lot left to be learned." pic.twitter.com/no4uAYXg2y

— Meet the Press (@MeetThePress) October 10, 2021

“We have a very complete picture of the extent to which Trump was personally involved in this. T

his is a question in which you can actually connect the president of United States to the scheme,” he added.

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...t-trump-effort
    - "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bannon claiming client/lawyer privilege but neither he nor Trash are lawyers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bannon claiming client/lawyer privilege but neither he nor Trash are lawyers
    Trump loves the poorly educated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you just have your kid slide into his DM's and find out for yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you just have your kid slide into his DM's and find out for yourself.
    my kid is 3 months old

can you not even spell out the basis of your claim?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my kid is 3 months old

can you not even spell out the basis of your claim?
    Don't act like his proclivities weren't do ented in a thread here let alone in the MSM not even 1/2 a yr ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't act like his proclivities weren't do ented in a thread here let alone in the MSM not even 1/2 a yr ago.
    you're acting like it by being unable to articulate it at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lying liars and the liars who lie about them

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nazi and Jan 6th Insurrectionist Riley Williams Charged With Stealing Speaker Pelosi's Computer.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...osi-s-Computer

Thread Information