Page 9 of 162 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And watch him not post another picture of his fatness.

I trained him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easy

He’s upset because the entire internet world knows he’s fat.
    you know if he’s fat, it’s not a big deal. Being a terrible person, who actually spends time stalking people, on here and in real life because he’s mad about being embarrassed for being nothing more than an out of his depth simpleton is.

he’s blazed a trail for derp to follow, he’s like his protégée

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *ehem*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you know if he’s fat, it’s not a big
    Sorry sir, it’s a big deal that he ed up and posted a picture.

He won’t do that anymore because I trained him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know, people have been abusing on here you lately, and I was actually feeling kind of sorry for you, since your family hates you.

but you’re a piece of . Think of how pathetic you truly are that you have gotten so abused on a fan site, you actually stalk people. You’re what derp will be when he is 30 years older, alone with no family that will have anything to do with him, because you’re such a terrible person stalking people who embarrass you for being such a simpleton and liar.

this is truly all you have in your life, an online persona. No one wants anything to do with you, so you’ve linked your entire self worth to being somebody on Spurs talk

Truly the only honorable thing you will ever do, is no longer be a burden to your family.
    Lol Jeffery.. tl;dr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you know if he’s fat, it’s not a big deal. Being a terrible person, who actually spends time stalking people, on here and in real life because he’s mad about being embarrassed for being nothing more than an out of his depth simpleton is.

he’s blazed a trail for derp to follow, he’s like his protégée
    Jeffery is fat

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Jeffery.. tl;dr

You read every single word of it. It really makes you mad too. You’re a small petty little person whose entire self worth and esteem is derived from Spurs talk.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeffery is fat
    You aren’t self aware enough to realize that you would take the time to stalk me off this site, because your feelings are hurt, validates every single thing that’s ever been said about you, and what a pathetic existence you truly have here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the resignation letter is basically "Oh, I'm gonna milk my paid leave time before I go, kthx".... no ing shame

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the resignation letter is basically "Oh, I'm gonna milk my paid leave time before I go, kthx".... no ing shame
    10 weeks of saved up sick leave. that guy. i would be strongly looking into his emails to see if he had any part in purposefully allowing this to happen.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seen some good memes around here in spanish, cant really be bothered to look for them online tho; the best ones were

-due to coronavirus travel restrictions, the US was forced to organize a coup at home this year

-the Haitian ambassador is offering to return the favor and evacuate Trump while things settle down

-the venezuelan foreign minister expressed dismay at the social unrest and polarization in american society, calling for the US government to respect its democratic ins utions (this one is actually real )

I can only imagine some of the jokes being made worldwide, and it pisses off the trump s most

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easy

He’s upset because the entire internet world knows he’s fat.
    What is up with the fat comments? I always see them about DMC, but I don't know why.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What is up with the fat comments? I always see them about DMC, but I don't know why.
    He’s fat and the world laughs when he denies it.

He could fix it easy, but he won’t.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    seen some good memes around here in spanish, cant really be bothered to look for them online tho; the best ones were

-due to coronavirus travel restrictions, the US was forced to organize a coup at home this year

-the Haitian ambassador is offering to return the favor and evacuate Trump while things settle down

-the venezuelan foreign minister expressed dismay at the social unrest and polarization in american society, calling for the US government to respect its democratic ins utions (this one is actually real )

I can only imagine some of the jokes being made worldwide, and it pisses off the trump s most
    This is killer! Give us some more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only one woman shot, and it's the Capitol's defenders fault

100s of more these White People should have been killed, mowed down, like 100s of unarmed knitters are, every year,

... but White People privilege and complicit racist cops.

What will the less, gutless, spineless, way-too-old Pelosi do now? "That was horrible. We must move on"

Articles of Impeachment, then let the Senate Repugs disgrace themselves and America one again?
    What the flying is this comment.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the flying is this comment.
    It means people coming to kill congressmen and overthrow the government should have been shot, but they weren't because cops are generally fascists. What the is hard to understand about it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nm, read the comic wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It means people coming to kill congressmen and overthrow the government should have been shot, but they weren't because cops are generally fascists. What the is hard to understand about it?
    Did they kill congressmen? Police were getting selfies getting taken, so they weren't in danger. And didn't the one female that was killed unarmed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they kill congressmen? Police were getting selfies getting taken, so they weren't in danger. And didn't the one female that was killed unarmed?
    She was breaking in to the house chambers to go after congressmen sheltering the gallery. She got what she deserved. Also bull at them not coming for congressmen

Funny watching these COD gots scream Medic! right after Nazi Karen got lit up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't the left storm some senate office in 2018 and Wisconsin capitol in 2011?

Thread Information