Page 28 of 162 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    holy what a re . Has she never seen one of the many movies/TV shows where someone agrees to steal information for Russians only to end up dead? The rooskies would have conned her into an in person meeting where she brings the laptop/hard drive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boebert. You couldn't come up with a more hilarious name to take over the Trump mantle.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOP also has no allegiance to her and would probably be fine with getting rid of her.

Colorado is going to gerrymander the out of her district, so she’s at most a one termer
    Trumpist bona fides in spades if she helped coup plotters, she's got the right will to power to inherit Trump's mantle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, Congress should expel this .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, Congress should expel this .
    the Confederacy that sent this dangerous, paranoid nutcase to Congress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Boebert’s future husband, Jayson, also had brushes with law enforcement.

In January 2004, he was arrested after allegedly
    exposing his penis to two women at a bowling alley, according to an arrest affidavit.

Lauren Boebert (then age 17 and known as Lauren Opal Roberts) was also there.

Jayson Boebert pleaded guilty to public indecency and lewd exposure, earning himself four days in jail and two years’ probation.

In February 2004, he was booked on a domestic violence charge, against Lauren Boebert.

He “did unlawfully strike, shove or kick … and subjected her to physical contact,” a spokesman for the Garfield associate county court clerk told The Post. They had been dating at the time.

Jayson Boebert ultimately served seven days in jail.

Lauren Boebert took her revenge in May 2004 during an altercation with Jayson at his home in which

she scratched his face and chest and trashed his residence,

She was slapped with third-degree assault, criminal mischief and underage drinking charges.

A rep for the Garfield County Combined Court said they could not reveal any information about the case’s final disposition.

The Boeberts married in 2005, and have four children."

https://nypost.com/2021/01/16/gop-rep-lauren-boebert-and-husband-have-racked-up-arrests/

white trash

Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-18-2021 at 01:42 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ahh, a true Patriot indeed.

"Boebert’s future husband, Jayson, also had brushes with law enforcement.

In January 2004, he was arrested after allegedly
    exposing his penis to two women at a bowling alley, according to an arrest affidavit.

Lauren Boebert (then age 17 and known as Lauren Opal Roberts) was also there.

Jayson Boebert pleaded guilty to public indecency and lewd exposure, earning himself four days in jail and two years’ probation.

In February 2004, he was booked on a domestic violence charge, against Lauren Boebert.

He “did unlawfully strike, shove or kick … and subjected her to physical contact,” a spokesman for the Garfield associate county court clerk told The Post. They had been dating at the time.

Jayson Boebert ultimately served seven days in jail.

Lauren Boebert took her revenge in May 2004 during an altercation with Jayson at his home in which

she scratched his face and chest and trashed his residence,

She was slapped with third-degree assault, criminal mischief and underage drinking charges.

A rep for the Garfield County Combined Court said they could not reveal any information about the case’s final disposition.

The Boeberts married in 2005, and have four children."

https://nypost.com/2021/01/16/gop-rep-lauren-boebert-and-husband-have-racked-up-arrests/

white trash

Damn. Must've been a real hole district for someone like her to get elected.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the seditionist, fascist Capitalist oligarchy financing takeover of govt from many angles

The Capitol riot wasn't a fringe 'uprising'.

It was enabled by very deep pockets

That siege was just one battle in a decades-long assault on democracy, funded by billionaire donors and corporate interests

much responsibility lies with the billionaire donors and corporate interests – in other words, the capitalists – who made this moment possible.

Last year, the secretive and influential Council for National Policy (CNP), which author Anne Nelson
    describes as “connecting the manpower and media of the Christian right with the finances of western plutocrats and the strategy of right-wing Republican political operatives,” called for state legislators in six swing states to reject Joe Biden’s election victory.

Carrie Severino, president of the Judicial Crisis Network, which has
    contributed millions to the Republican Attorneys General Association (Raga), listed as one of the participating organizations in the rally.

Raga’s fundraising arm, the Rule of Law Defense Fund,
    sent robocalls encouraging Trump supporters to march on the Capitol ahead of the 6 January rally, at which the former chairman of Raga, Texas attorney general Ken Paxton, spoke.

major donors to Raga include
    not only rightwing bogeymen like Koch Industries, Walmart, or the Adelson family but also household corporate names like Comcast, Amazon and TikTok.

although Koch Industries is the
    single largest corporate donor to Republican representatives who pledged to try to overturn the election results,

the next biggest contributors included defense companies like Boeing, Northrop Grumman, and Raytheon, as well as tech (Amazon) and finance (Goldman Sachs) and insurance (Aflac),
    according to the Center for Media and Democracy.

Uihlein, the chief executive of the Uline shipping company and a
    contributor to the Koch donor network, spent at least $2m getting Josh Hawley elected to the US Senate and

has contributed
    more than $4m to the Tea Party Patriots, another one of the 11 groups listed as participating in the Stop the Steal coalition.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...y-deep-pockets

The Capitalists billionaires have had a strategy of destroy American two-party govt to be replace by their fully subservient Repug party as the only party. They already control SCOTUS

There's no stopping this strategy, and it will succeed sooner or later, when the Capitalist oligarchy owns all 3 branches of govt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGA!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talkin' 'bout MAGA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Bill Barr's work 'laid the groundwork' for the Capitol siege

journalist Marcy Wheeler — in an article published on her
    Empty Wheel blog this week — argues that

he has a great deal of "complicity" in the violence that occurred in Washington, D.C. on January 6.

Barr, according to Wheeler, promoted "policies that laid the groundwork for the January 6 insurrection" —

for example, he spent "months prioritizing the criminalization of Antifa and Black Lives Matter,

even as his own department showed that right-wing terrorism was a far more serious problem and

the Boogaloos were deliberately attempting to launch false flag operations pinned on Antifa."

made "speeches arguing that progressive politics were a threat to the nation" and treated

"overt threats against a judge from the Proud Boys as a technicality unworthy of a sentencing enhancement" in the Roger Stone case.

Barr "repeatedly" claimed that "mail-in ballots were prone to fraud in defiance of the evidence — a key part of Trump's later attempts to undermine the outcome of the election."

"The reality is that (for) over two years…. Billy Barr helped to create this monster

— even though he was one of the people with the obligation to stop it,"

"With his corruption as attorney general, Bill Barr fostered this monster.

He should get no credit for skipping out before the predictable outcomes of his own actions blew up on January 6."

https://www.alternet.org/2021/01/bill-barr-2650015786/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boebert. You couldn't come up with a more hilarious name to take over the Trump mantle.
    Bimboert

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Bill Barr's work 'laid the groundwork' for the Capitol siege

journalist Marcy Wheeler — in an article published on her
    Empty Wheel blog this week — argues that

he has a great deal of "complicity" in the violence that occurred in Washington, D.C. on January 6.

Barr, according to Wheeler, promoted "policies that laid the groundwork for the January 6 insurrection" —

for example, he spent "months prioritizing the criminalization of Antifa and Black Lives Matter,

even as his own department showed that right-wing terrorism was a far more serious problem and

the Boogaloos were deliberately attempting to launch false flag operations pinned on Antifa."

made "speeches arguing that progressive politics were a threat to the nation" and treated

"overt threats against a judge from the Proud Boys as a technicality unworthy of a sentencing enhancement" in the Roger Stone case.

Barr "repeatedly" claimed that "mail-in ballots were prone to fraud in defiance of the evidence — a key part of Trump's later attempts to undermine the outcome of the election."

"The reality is that (for) over two years…. Billy Barr helped to create this monster

— even though he was one of the people with the obligation to stop it,"

"With his corruption as attorney general, Bill Barr fostered this monster.

He should get no credit for skipping out before the predictable outcomes of his own actions blew up on January 6."

https://www.alternet.org/2021/01/bill-barr-2650015786/

Barr running away at full speed now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, it's not like we didn't have an independent prosecutor investigate Russian involvement in the 2016 election.... so QAnon and BlueAnon it's a bit of a false equivalence.

I agree that Dems sticking with the Muh Russia collusion specifically is both not supported by facts and corrosive to the party. I would've expected the same to apply to QAnon and Republicans, but apparently that's not the case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barr is stating the obvious, but for a person like him with zero integrity, the question is what's the endgame.

What did he do that was so egregious that he can eventually point to this and say, "hey, I fought Trump".

Banned
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Turns out they were left wing mercenaries. Nobody is shocked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turns out they were left wing mercenaries. Nobody is shocked.
    False. Your boys killed a cop and put 15 others in the hospital.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I Dems sticking with the Muh Russia collusion specifically is both not supported by facts
    Then why has Trash and his entire mafiya (many hired by Trash BECAUSE of their Russian connections) obstructed Mueller, lied about Russia connections to the point of going to prison?

Thread Information