Page 68 of 162 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 4045
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lenience toward the defeated rebels was a mistake, one that we're still paying for today.
    Like I said, it's gd miracle you didn't machine gun 'em all down in rows. God's miracle and a regret you'll take to the grave.. In addition, you'll be lickin' those chops and peelin' those eyes, and fondling those clips---you guessed it wishin' & hopin' they show back up,,,to-the-grave.

Though you counted coup on one, by God, unarmed though she was, that cop shot her to death, and then was a awarded a bauble at a hastily thrown together presentation..."Hurry, go, go...go, go, go go! That way we'll head off any wise ass mother ers on a Board in Texas before they start up. Go! Go, go, go!!!"

ADDEDUM:::Yeah, you went and checked old Cubby's reporting of the goods on President Davis, didn't ya's? I tried to reel ya's in, but you checked it out on the Google before committing yourselves. GD IT!!! You learned a little something via the old Dale about President Davis being remanded to a room that was perpetually lit.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lenience toward the defeated rebels was a mistake, one that we're still paying for today.
    Tennessee man is fifth to plead guilty in US Capitol riot
    There is no indication that Ivey is cooperating with prosecutors in any meaningful way or helping their investigation into other rioters.
    Tuesday, June 22nd 2021, 12:06 PM EDT

Four other rioters have pleaded guilty. Two pleaded to felonies and could face years in prison, including a supporter of the Oath Keepers who brought bear spray into the Capitol, and another rioter who breached the Senate chamber. Another two rioters, a Virginia couple who carried anti-vaccination signs in the Capitol, pleaded to a single misdemeanor charge, similar to Ivey.

-------------------------------

Looks like the simple lookie-loo-ers are getting mild sentences. I doubt the ones accused of assault are going to get off as easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DOJ releases Capitol riot videos from major conspiracy case involving the Proud Boys

(CNN) — The Justice Department released three videos on Monday used in a federal court case against a Capitol riot defendant accused of leading the Proud Boys in the insurrection on Jan. 6.

The videos show the defendant, Charles Donohoe, among the rioters and other Proud Boys preparing their moves, then pushing into the U.S. Capitol with makeshift weapons.

The video release is the first related to a major planned conspiracy case in the Capitol riot investigation, after a coalition of media outlets sought access to the tapes from court proceedings.

It’s also one of the first sets of up-close glimpses provided by prosecutors of the video evidence they’re using to illustrate key Proud Boys moving to attack the Capitol.

The Justice Department didn’t identify on Monday where it got the video from, but the clips appear to match angles and moments caught on film and posted online on various streaming and social media sites on or after Jan. 6.

One video shows Donohoe walking in front of another alleged Proud Boy, Dominic Pezzola, as they both carry a police riot shield. Prosecutors say Pezzola later used the shield to break a window to get into the Capitol.

“You just stole a riot shield?” a person asks them in the video. “Yeah,” Pezzola replies.

Pezzola is facing a slew of federal charges related to the attack and has pleaded not guilty to all of them.

Another video appears to show Donohoe, with his face covered with a red-and-white-striped bandana, looking on as others in the crowd take down four police officers blocking a stairwell into the Capitol. Prosecutors have made clear they believe this was a key moment in the pro-Trump crowd violently breaking police down to move farther into the building.

A third video, apparently from before the violent push, captures a group of armor-clad men milling outside the Capitol, with one on a walkie-talkie, and another with a bullhorn. One person calls to the others, announcing, “Let’s take the f***ing Capitol.” Another man then tells him, “Let’s not f***ing yell that.” It’s unclear if Donohoe is in the video, but several other Proud Boys conspiracy co-defendants are on the scene.

Donohoe, from North Carolina, is charged in a case that accuses leaders of the Proud Boys of orchestrating breaking into the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Prosecutors say Donohoe coordinated group chats and was a “trusted senior lieutenant” on Jan. 6 who gave directions to others and cheered on another Proud Boy obtaining a police riot shield during the siege.

He isn’t accused of entering the building, though prosecutors say Donohoe moved past trampled barriers into the restricted grounds outside the Capitol. He faces six criminal counts in total, including aiding and abetting the destruction of government property and the obstruction of a government proceeding, and conspiracy.

Donohoe is being held in jail but is seeking to be released. He has pleaded not guilty.

More than a dozen news outlets led by CNN have spent months seeking access to videos used in court against Capitol riot defendants. Much of the police body-camera footage and surveillance tapes that are now being used in court still haven’t been seen publicly, and judges have just begun ordering the release of tapes used in court in cases like Donohoe’s.

Before the release of the videos on Monday, which came following a judge’s order, the Justice Department had sent them directly to a judge overseeing Donohoe’s case.

Donohoe returns to court for his next hearing on Wednesday.

© 2021 Circle City Broadcasting I, LLC. | All Rights Reserved.

https://www.wishtv.com/news/politics...he-proud-boys/

--------------------------------------------------

Looks like some serious conspiracy charges are absolutely in the offing.

Be interesting to see if they snag any GQP members of Congress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emails Show Top Trump Aides Knew Violence Loomed On Jan. 6

On December 19, President Donald Trump blasted out a tweet to his 88 million followers, inviting supporters to Washington for a "wild" protest.

Earlier that week, one of his senior advisers had released a 36-page report alleging significant evidence of election fraud that could reverse Joe Biden's victory.

"A great report," Trump wrote. "Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election.

Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

senior Trump aides had been warned the January 6 events could turn chaotic, with tens of thousands of people potentially overwhelming ill-prepared law enforcement officials.

Rather than trying to halt the march, Trump and his allies accommodated its leaders, according to text messages and interviews with Republican operatives and officials.

event ended up including incendiary speeches from Jones and Ali Alexander, the leader of Stop the Steal, who fired up his followers with a chant of "Victory or death!"

Key officials, including White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, declined to be interviewed for this story.

his group felt they needed to urgently warn the White House of the possible danger.

"A last-minute march, without a permit, without all the metro police that'd usually be there to fortify the perimeter, felt unsafe,"

"And these people aren't there for a ing flower contest,"

"They're there because they're angry."

https://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-a...-insurrection-

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Living in fear and unemployable: Far-right extremists are finding themselves doxed and out of work

far-right extremists are increasingly finding themselvesfired from their jobs and virtually unemployable after their names and faces are exposed by their victims.

their future appears bleak even if they avoid jail time.

"Two days later, Dawson lost his job as an ironworker, his employer citing his actions in D.C.

His wife, Mic e, uploaded
    a tearful self-shot video to Twitter announcing his firing, and later that month she was asked to hand in her vest and badge at a Walmart

Dawson is unrepentant for his role in galvanizing a mob to harass Jedeed and continues to espouse far-right views,"

"Doxing works, Dawson said. He guesses that

60 percent of his friends in the movement have been doxed and that some have had to move and change jobs,"

https://www.rawstory.com/far-right-e..._campaign=7350

Put them all on the No Fly list
    good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What, you think you keep the con by playing by the rules, on a governor? You know better,,,we both do.

You're just GD lucky COVID came along.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What, you think you keep the con by playing by the rules, on a governor? You know better,,,we both do.

There was never any question Trump wasn't playing by the rules It's a wall to wall con.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There was never any question Trump wasn't playing by the rules It's a wall to wall con.
    Can't you just go along with the flow of (our) conversations instead of changing the mean of (con)? I don't do that to you, or, anybody else for that matter. I expect that of you. Don't disappoint me again, El.

Back to the subject at hand:::you ain't gonna be President and play by the rules. Was Hussein by cir navigating the globe in order to murder Bin on spec by the rules?

Was it by the rules for Biden to lie to our faces about that 2k?

Was it by the rules for Hussein Obama to stand silent as Madonna threatened to blow up the White House on the day he moved out and President Trump moved into it?

Was it by the rules for Hussein Obama to enter into a conspiracy with CNN to doctor that tape during "If I had a son he'd look like this young man." scandal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't you just go along with the flow of (our) conversations instead of changing the mean of (con)? I don't do that to you, or, anybody else for that matter. I expect that of you. Don't disappoint me again, El.
    BTW, I'm not Wino, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BTW, I'm not Wino, tbh
    Whoops, sorry about that El. I have to watch myself constantly so I don't mix you guys. You remind me of each other for some damn reason.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again... insurrection?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kori still wants to downplay the violence.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again... insurrection?
    it easily fits the definition of insurrection

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think so, what a weird take on COVID.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't think so, what a weird take on COVID.
    Mother er Biden has the "We're" to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it easily fits the definition of insurrection
    Also a guided tour but hey who the really knows or cares tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden has the "We're" to it.
    COVID is a worldwide phenomenon, sorry your guy lost.

Need a hanky?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    COVID is a worldwide phenomenon, sorry your guy lost.

Need a hanky?
    No, I got my Presidency...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton

Thread Information