Page 1 of 162 123451151101 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pro-Trump mob storms US Capitol as armed standoff takes place outside House chamber
    (CNN)Supporters of President Donald Trump have breached the US Capitol as lawmakers attempted to count the Electoral College votes certifying President-elect Joe Biden's win, and an armed standoff is taking place outside the House of Representatives.

Shortly after 1 p.m. ET hundreds of pro-Trump protesters pushed through barriers set up along the perimeter of the Capitol, where they tussled with officers in full riot gear, some calling the officers "traitors" for doing their jobs. About 90 minutes later, police said demonstrators got into the building and the doors to the House and Senate were being locked. Shortly after, the House floor was evacuated by police.
    An armed standoff was taking place at the House front door as of 3 p.m. ET, and police officers had their guns drawn at someone who is trying to breach it. A Trump supporter was also pictured standing at the Senate dais.
    Vice President Mike Pence was also evacuated from Capitol, where he was to perform his role in the counting of electoral votes.
    Video from inside the Capitol showed Trump supporters marching through Statuary Hall. The US Capitol Police is asking for additional law enforcement for assistance, including federal authorities, per a source familiar.
    The source says there are several su ious devices outside the Capitol building.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it.

It was a matter of time before the combustive mix of conspiracy right-wing bull , and Trumps temper tantrum worked up the morons into action.

I hope they go to jail for a very long time, and Trump needs to be outright charged with sedition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it.

It was a matter of time before the combustive mix of conspiracy right-wing bull , and Trumps temper tantrum worked up the morons into action.

I hope they go to jail for a very long time, and Trump needs to be outright charged with sedition.
    There's no case for sedition on the president.

What this does do is completely blow his political cover out the water and there's not going to be that many people defending him say if he's indicted for election interference for that conversation with the Georgia Secretary of State.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CSPAN just got a lot more interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no case for sedition on the president.

What this does do is completely blow his political cover out the water and there's not going to be that many people defending him say if he's indicted for election interference for that conversation with the Georgia Secretary of State.
    If Trump doesn't get charged with incitement to riot, it will be another injury to the rule of law.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Occupy? Trump's brownshirts were going door to door breaking into congressional offices likely to kill house and senate members. Unless you think they were breaking in just to have a friendly debate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a fu*king disgrace

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're going to dump this mess on the Biden admin. They're just letting them walk back home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Occupy? Trump's brownshirts were going door to door breaking into congressional offices likely to kill house and senate members. Unless you think they were breaking in just to have a friendly debate.
    watch trumps statement.

what a ing outrage.

"go home, be peaceful" followed immediately by "it was stolen from you", and "the election was fraudulent"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boohoo

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Lol the weak manlet coming in to offer his 3rd grade opinion

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Police good now, guys? Defund?

Yes this is some BS - just like that Antifa crap was BS. And the liberal media and their democratic cohorts like Kamala thought it was real cute. They are just as much to blame for this as Trump is with his dog whistling.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

Yes this is some BS - just like that Antifa crap was BS. And the liberal media and their democratic cohorts like Kamala thought it was real cute. They are just as much to blame for this as Trump is with his dog whistling.
    Man, sit your pasty ass down and shut the up. Torching a Target and storming the US capitol are not even remotely similar

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

accountability for police misconduct is good

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, sit your pasty ass down and shut the up. Torching a Target and storming the US capitol are not even remotely similar
    Its coping.

Guy is trying to rationalize this terrorist act by Trump and his MAGATs. His brain is frie——-er.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tear gassing in earnest now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol the weak manlet coming in to offer his 3rd grade opinion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watch trumps statement.

what a ing outrage.

"go home, be peaceful" followed immediately by "it was stolen from you", and "the election was fraudulent"
    It's cognitive dissonance in real time {period} on the one hand he knows that that type of rhetoric leads to him getting hundreds of millions of dollars in contributions. On the other he is now seeing that such rhetoric incites violence.

as for the ladder I do not think that he would give a if it wasn't for the fact that he is getting massive political fallout as a result of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smells much of it to be contrived

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sounds about White.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGA saying they're going to do it all over again as night falls. Police should start shooting now.

Thread Information