Page 67 of 162 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 4045
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol inferential mandated non-violence only for Capitol police during a riot at the US Capitol, during a cons utionally stipulated joint session of Congress to certify an election

Last edited by Winehole23; 06-20-2021 at 12:58 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was not only an attack on the US government, it was an attack on the US Cons ution -- our form of government.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the second impeachment was wholly proper, only it should have been initiated the next day.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I do.

They're allowed to use their property, and also to protect US officers.

Do you see any prohibition of force there?
    Where precisely?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where precisely?
    For law enforcement, use of force includes shooting someone to protect themselves or another person.

If you did not know that, well to America.

And we move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where precisely?
    In the quote I pulled. Capitol Police are allowed to protect US officers and to use (the USCP's) equipment and property in doing so.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 06-21-2021 at 12:54 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In the quote I pulled. Capitol Police are allowed to protect US officers and to and use (the USCP's) equipment and property in doing so.
    No where have I seen "deadly force" approved. (They) made a special allowance here, sent him to make-up, went down to the Kresge's to get a fancy, shoved him in front of a lectern, presented him with the aforementioned fancy and then helped dig out neath the D.C. jailhouse. & you know who's going into that excavation, don't you, Winester?

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No where have I seen "deadly force" approved.
    Nowhere have I seen deadly force prohibited.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the man screaming in terror behind the security guard is Rep. Clyde, who voted not to certify the election and later described the capitol rioters behind the barricaded doors as "normal tourists."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from the Oath Keepers conspiracy affidavit

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nowhere have I seen deadly force prohibited.
    Certainly not on 1-6 when that cop shot that unarmed woman to death.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Certainly not on 1-6 when that cop shot that unarmed woman to death.
    former Senior Security Airman Babbitt surely had some idea what she was up against. she earned the consequences.

btw, what do you think she was trying to do? pity for her, gutless MAGAs didn't have her back and quailed at the sight of blood.

no firmness of purpose, tbh. attacking the USG isn't a LARPing campaign.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 06-21-2021 at 12:10 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    former Senior Security Airman Babbitt surely had some idea what she was up against. she earned the consequences.

btw, what do you think she was trying to do? pity for her, gutless MAGAs didn't have her back and quailed at the sight of blood.

no firmness of purpose, tbh. attacking the USG isn't a LARPing campaign.
    That gutless cop shot an unarmed woman to death, Winester. In this day and age that'll get you a 1st,2nd,3rd degree murder conviction in Minnesota, and a 20+ million dollar bank draft stapled to Floyd's forehead.

Just shows ta go ya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That gutless cop shot an unarmed terrorist to death, Winester. In this day and age that'll get you a medal in Minnesota.

Just shows ta go ya.
    fify

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Good to see these idiots finally giving some thought to the possibility of police brutality, even if the example they're outraged over is the wrong one.

At some point you've got to think caring about an unarmed person being shot while breaking into the nation's capitol will lead to caring about unarmed people getting shot in their cars and in their homes, but I'm not holding my breath.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I recognize I win when you edit my .

lmvictoriousao!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good to see these idiots finally giving some thought to the possibility of police brutality, even if the example they're outraged over is the wrong one.

At some point you've got to think caring about an unarmed person being shot while breaking into the nation's capitol will lead to caring about unarmed people getting shot in their cars and in their homes, but I'm not holding my breath.
    Feels better when you're on the other side of it, eh, sweetheart?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Feels better when you're on the other side of it, eh, sweetheart?
    I'm not on the other side of it. I've never been such a cultish sycophant that I've found myself complaining that a cop shot a terrorist that abided by the same moronic bull that I believed in. That's a side all your own, and the world would be a better place if more people at the capitol that day had caught a bullet.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not on the other side of it. I've never been such a cultish sycophant that I've found myself complaining that a cop shot a terrorist that abided by the same moronic bull that I believed in. That's a side all your own, and the world would be a better place if more people at the capitol that day had caught a bullet.
    ...and that is your biggest regret---I realized that immediately. You had that chance to mow 'em down like in the movies and ed up.

Offin' your Ignore List, eh, tights? Danka shane, Hitler yute.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be ten kinds of awesome to see these people get decades in jail.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It will be ten kinds of awesome to see these people get decades in jail.
    Gee, President Davis only got 2 years, RG, after the Civil War on nary conviction.

Just shows ta go ya.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Father, Son Charged in Capitol Riot After Online Boast:

'Dad and I Were One of the First Inside'

facing federal criminal charges for taking part in the January 6 Capitol riot after boasting online about being one of the first ones to storm the federal building.

Daryl Johnson, 50, of St. Ansgar, Iowa, and his son, Daniel Johnson, 29, of Austin, Minnesota, were charged with four federal crimes earlier this month.

https://www.newsweek.com/father-son-...inside-1600790

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Living in fear and unemployable: Far-right extremists are finding themselves doxed and out of work

far-right extremists are increasingly finding themselvesfired from their jobs and virtually unemployable after their names and faces are exposed by their victims.

their future appears bleak even if they avoid jail time.

"Two days later, Dawson lost his job as an ironworker, his employer citing his actions in D.C.

His wife, Mic e, uploaded
    a tearful self-shot video to Twitter announcing his firing, and later that month she was asked to hand in her vest and badge at a Walmart

Dawson is unrepentant for his role in galvanizing a mob to harass Jedeed and continues to espouse far-right views,"

"Doxing works, Dawson said. He guesses that

60 percent of his friends in the movement have been doxed and that some have had to move and change jobs,"

https://www.rawstory.com/far-right-e..._campaign=7350

Put them all on the No Fly list

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Father, Son Charged in Capitol Riot After Online Boast:

'Dad and I Were One of the First Inside'

facing federal criminal charges for taking part in the January 6 Capitol riot after boasting online about being one of the first ones to storm the federal building.

Daryl Johnson, 50, of St. Ansgar, Iowa, and his son, Daniel Johnson, 29, of Austin, Minnesota, were charged with four federal crimes earlier this month.

https://www.newsweek.com/father-son-...inside-1600790
    Living in fear and unemployable: Far-right extremists are finding themselves doxed and out of work

far-right extremists are increasingly finding themselvesfired from their jobs and virtually unemployable after their names and faces are exposed by their victims.

their future appears bleak even if they avoid jail time.

"Two days later, Dawson lost his job as an ironworker, his employer citing his actions in D.C.

His wife, Mic e, uploaded
    a tearful self-shot video to Twitter announcing his firing, and later that month she was asked to hand in her vest and badge at a Walmart

Dawson is unrepentant for his role in galvanizing a mob to harass Jedeed and continues to espouse far-right views,"

"Doxing works, Dawson said. He guesses that

60 percent of his friends in the movement have been doxed and that some have had to move and change jobs,"

https://www.rawstory.com/far-right-e..._campaign=7350

Put them all on the No Fly list
    Contrast to President Davis who did two years with nary conviction after the Civil War.

Just shows ta go ya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Race hustlers working both sides of the fence, tbh
    Contrast to President Davis who did two years with nary conviction after the Civil War.

Just shows ta go ya.
    Lenience toward the defeated rebels was a mistake, one that we're still paying for today.

Thread Information