San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

White supremacy is a religion tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do You Remember That Guy Who Said

"The only good democrat, is a dead democrat"?

Well Guess What...

Otero County, N.M., Commissioner
    Couy Griffin was arrested Sunday for illegally entering the Capitol on Jan. 6.

Griffin, the head of a group called Cowboys for Trump,

claims he got caught up with the crowd and didn’t actually enter the building, but the affidavit says

video on his personal Facebook page showed him in restricted areas.

Griffin also pledged to return to Washington with guns for President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration Wednesday, and

he alluded to the prospect of violence and another incursion into the offices of lawmakers.

According to the affidavit, he said in a video posted after the Jan. 6 riot:

“… We could have a 2nd Amendment rally on those same steps that we had that rally yesterday.

You know, and if we do, then it’s gonna be a sad day,

because there’s gonna be blood running out of that building.

But at the end of the day, you mark my word,

we will plant our flag on the desk of Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and Donald J. Trump if it boils down to it.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/1/19/2010251/-Do-You-Remember-That-Guy-Who-Said-The-only-good-democrat-is-a-dead-democrat-Well-Guess-What

Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-19-2021 at 12:40 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Confederate flag waving traitor arrested after his ankle bracelet puts him inside the Capitol

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/1/18/2010184/-Confederate-flag-waving-traitor-arrested-after-his-ankle-bracelet-puts-him-inside-the-Capitol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capitol Rioter From Texas Threatened To Shoot His Own Kids If They Turned Him In - Now With Video!

A Texas man who
    stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was arrested and accused of having threatened to shoot his children if they told authorities that he had gone to Washington, D.C., according to federal court do ents released Monday.

Reffitt is alleged to have later threatened to "put a bullet through" his daughter's cellphone if she recorded or mentioned his comments on social media, the affidavit says.

Reffitt's wife told investigators that during an argument,

he told his children that if one of them turned him in, "you're a traitor and you know what happens to traitors ... traitors get shot."

faces federal charges of obstruction of justice and knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority.

a member of "Texas Freedom Force," a militia extremist group, remained in federal custody on Monday.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...-Turned-Him-In

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1st Capitol rioter charged with conspiracy,

allegedly planned to storm state Capitols too

Thomas Edward Caldwell was arrested early Tuesday morning on four federal counts pertaining to the riot, including conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States,

Caldwell's group of "eight to 10 individuals" wore "helmets and military-style gear and were seen moving purposefully toward the top of the Capitol steps and leading the move against police lines,"

https://theweek.com/speedreads/96186...cing-president

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans In Congress Who Incited The Attack On The Capitol Asked Trump For Pardons

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/01...ol-attack.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why has Trash and his entire mafiya (many hired by Trash BECAUSE of their Russian connections) obstructed Mueller, lied about Russia connections to the point of going to prison?
    Because some of their associates were ending up in jail, but not because of collusion. We already know he likely committed tax fraud over the years.

I don't think his obstruction impeded Mueller to conduct a full investigation, or he would've said as much.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because some of their associates were ending up in jail, but not because of collusion. We already know he likely committed tax fraud over the years.

I don't think his obstruction impeded Mueller to conduct a full investigation, or he would've said as much.

mueller EXPLICITLY said as much

in his report

and in his 10 obstruction of justice charges that can still be prosecuted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mueller EXPLICITLY said as much

in his report

and in his 10 obstruction of justice charges that can still be prosecuted
    Mueller concluded in no uncertain terms that the campaign did not collude with Russia, period. He couldn't have reached that conclusion if the matter wasn't investigated fully.

The attempts to obstruct the investigation are certainly separate charges.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller concluded in no uncertain terms that the campaign did not collude with Russia, period. He couldn't have reached that conclusion if the matter wasn't investigated fully.

The attempts to obstruct the investigation are certainly separate charges.

Read the facts...
    or continue to opine without them.

https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-...ueller-report/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not the Mueller report. Read the Mueller report...
    https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

The Office ultimately concluded that, even if the principal legal questions were resolved favorably to the government, a prosecution would encounter difficulties proving that Campaign officials or Investigative Technique individuals connected to the Campaign willfully violated the law.

The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials—or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals—to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume I, Section V. A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume I, Section II, supra. Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

or continue to opine without reading the report.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Far-right livestreamer arrested in insurrection roundup, faces new state charges in Arizona

The right-wing desperate look-at-me stylings of
    Anthime Joseph “Tim” Gionet, also known to some as Baked Alaska, have been known around these here parts for years.

The
    complaint against Baked Alaska runs about two pages,

and is filled with a detailed account of what transpires on Gionet’s own 27-minute recording of the Capitol insurgency. Gionet’s defense is that he is a reporter ing lawaers

... of some sort, but as the complaint shows, the only reporting being done by Gionet is the detailing of his own crimes and others.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...elosi-s-office

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Office ultimately concluded that, even if the principal legal questions were resolved favorably to the government, a prosecution would encounter difficulties proving that Campaign officials or Investigative Technique individuals connected to the Campaign willfully violated the law.

The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials—or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals—to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume I, Section V. A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume I, Section II, supra. Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

Yeah I read it -

it states that if trump accomplices had not lied, hidden texts, emails, messages, etc...

and if Manafort and others had not pretended to cooperate and then run to trump with info -

then the outcome would have been different.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    definite pucker factor

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

straight from the mueller report:

Third, the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the TrumpCampaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliatedindividuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russianelection interference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    definite pucker factor

Hang Ted Cruz! Hang Ted Cruz! Hang Ted Cruz!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I read it -

it states that if trump accomplices had not lied, hidden texts, emails, messages, etc...

and if Manafort and others had not pretended to cooperate and then run to trump with info -

then the outcome would have been different.
    That's not what it says at all, but you do you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    straight from the mueller report:

Third, the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the TrumpCampaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.
    That's the obstruction of justice charge, which I'm 100% behind prosecuting.

Impairing 'the investigation of Russian election interference' doesn't mean impairing 'the investigation of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia'.

It's well established that Mueller did prove there was election interference from the Russians, despite not colluding with the Trump campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looters even took the picture frames out of the white house

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the obstruction of justice charge, which I'm 100% behind prosecuting.

Impairing 'the investigation of Russian election interference' doesn't mean impairing 'the investigation of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia'.

It's well established that Mueller did prove there was election interference from the Russians, despite not colluding with the Trump campaign.

Nope -

that was the summary of part 1 of the mueller report - which was on the collusion -

the summary of part 2 - was the obstruction -

I copied directly from summary of part 1 - collusion/conspiracy/election interference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hang Ted Cruz! Hang Ted Cruz! Hang Ted Cruz!
    Ted Cruz may already have torpedoed his political future, we'll see.

Thread Information