Page 150 of 162 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 4045
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They never learn. Even this has no remorse even though she bent the knee.

Jessica Watkins, an Army veteran and member of the far-right Oath Keepers, was sentenced Friday to 8.5 years in prison for participating in a plot to disrupt the certification of the 2020 presidential election culminating in the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol.

Judge Amit Mehta said Watkins’ efforts at the Capitol were “aggressive” and said she did not have immediate remorse, even though she has since apologized.

“Your role that day was more aggressive, more assaultive, more purposeful than perhaps others’. And you led others to fulfill your purposes,” Mehta said. “And there was not in the immediate aftermath any sense of shame or contrition, just the opposite. Your comments were celebratory and lacked a real sense of the gravity of that day and your role in it.”
    Yup

and ALL people that TSA supported and continues to support - including the traitor coup plotter...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup

and ALL people that TSA supported and continues to support - including the traitor coup plotter...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mighty Oathbeepers are getting plucked from their hiding spots.
    This Godfearing crew is dwindling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ed around and found out.

Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes sentenced to 18 years in prison for plot to keep Trump in power.
    C'est la vie

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this is gym jordan and other coup plotters scared less about the fbi evidence and are trying desperately to see if the fbi has anything criminal on them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FAFO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the hypothesis that conservatism consists of affirming not only that the reconstruction amendments and post Brown v. Topeka Board of Education civil rights laws and rulings are NOT part of the US Cons ution, but that they are in fact are a GREATER injustice than Jim Crow, slavery and patriarchal domination of women -- despite the much briefer duration of normative legal equality for women, African-Americans and gays -- has legs.
    unfortunately, still

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    information could come back as an indictment again, corruptly attempting to subvert a duly certified election.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    We still don’t know TSA thoughts on this

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the pussy keeps running away from my questions:

Why is comrade TSA - STILL DEFENDING the coup plotter who swore an oath to the cons ution to defend the usa - and then had his racist thugs attack his own government.

Why would comrade TSA - still defend this traitor?

He is a pussy and refuses to answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the bright side, we know his thoughts on alien made craft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fafo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the fake elector scheme is eminently worthy to be prosecuted. also,

the call to brad

the pressure campaign to sway Mike Pence to nullify the election as President Pro-Tem of the Senate

Mark Meadows's 11th hour stumping on the Hill on Jan 5th for Phil Waldron's 38 page PowerPoint “Election Fraud, Foreign Interference & Options for 6 Jan”
    https://web.archive.org/web/20210716135230if_/https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/voter-fraud.pdf

With the FBI investigation still not opened, late in March a federal judge presiding over a civil case made a startling ruling: Trump “more likely than not” committed federal crimes in trying to obstruct the congressional count of electoral college votes.

The determination from U.S. District Judge David O. Carter came in a ruling addressing scores of sensitive emails that Eastman had resisted turning over to the House select committee. After reviewing the do ents privately, Carter wrote that the actions by Trump and Eastman amounted to “a coup in search of a legal theory” and that “the illegality of the plan was obvious.”
    ​https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...ore-than-year/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Secret Service being investigated criminally for deleted J6 comms.

“To ensure the integrity of our investigation, the USSS must not engage in any further investigative activities regarding the collection and preservation of the evidence referenced above,” DHS Deputy Inspector General Gladys Ayala wrote in a letter to Secret Service Director James Murray on Wednesday evening. “This includes immediately refraining from interviewing potential witnesses, collecting devices or taking any other action that would interfere with an ongoing criminal investigation.”
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/dhs...mess-rcna39392

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had to read the article to verify that quote

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, finally slogged thru that DURHAM hearing....lololol
    (sssshhh dont tell him schiff and others destroyed his weak nothing-burger)

comrade TSA thinks it was a good hearing for the guy who uncovered the "crime of the century"

hahahahahahaha!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, finally slogged thru that DURHAM hearing....lololol
    (sssshhh dont tell him schiff and others destroyed his weak nothing-burger)

comrade TSA thinks it was a good hearing for the guy who uncovered the "crime of the century"

hahahahahahaha!
    What Qtsa liked about the hearing were the parts on “Q” dishing out coded info on the space aliens eating children at cometpizza with hillary and bunter biden, while hugo chavez and soros were hashing out the NWO take over of the world.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Qtsa liked about the hearing were the parts on “Q” dishing out coded info on the space aliens eating children at cometpizza with hillary and bunter biden, while hugo chavez and soros were hashing out the NWO take over of the world.
    looks like - Schiff, Nadler, and even Ted Lieu - destroyed the out of durhams hack job -
    as soon as u toobs come out ill make sure to post some for comrade TSA - and the pussy still wont answer why he is defending the coup plotter and why the coup plotter sat for 3 hours as capitol police were being attacked by trump traitors...

oh - -

hey log out/in before you reply! before obese hands has another meltdown!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks like - Schiff, Nadler, and even Ted Lieu - destroyed the out of durhams hack job -
    as soon as u toobs come out ill make sure to post some for comrade TSA - and the pussy still wont answer why he is defending the coup plotter and why the coup plotter sat for 3 hours as capitol police were being attacked by trump traitors...

oh - -

hey log out/in before you reply! before obese hands has another meltdown!
    No worries me, obese hands is in the senior citizen lunch line at Luby’s.

Dat deep fried chicken ain’t eating itself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup

Good to see the traitors going to prison. I am sad though, to see these traitors avoiding a noose.

TSA[/mention has avoided this thread like the plague. From some reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really wish I knew what hte eff it was that makes tweets here not visible to me.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brazil- bars Bolsonaro from running for president again…

because even a hole country understands that coup plotter traitors are dangerous to the country and its govt

when is the USA going to ban this piece of traitor from running for ANY office?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    around noon on January 6, 2021, Johnson chief of staff Sean Riley sent a text message to Chris Hodgson, a top staffer for Pence, in which Riley communicated that “Johnson needs to hand something to VPOTUS please advise.”

“What is it?” asked Hodgson.

Riley replied, “Alternate slate of electors for MI and WI because archivist didn’t receive them.”

“Do not give that to him,” the Pence aide responded.

Immediately after the June 21 committee session revealed details of the fake-elector plot, Johnson pleaded ignorance. The senator told CNN’s Manu Raju, “I was aware that we got this package and that somebody wanted us to [give it to] the vice president. We reached out. They didn’t want it. We didn’t deliver it.”
    https://www.thenation.com/article/po...lector-scheme/

Thread Information