Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forensic video analysis outlines just how Rosanne Boyland was killed by her fellow insurrectionists

results of a quite thorough, if sickening, forensic investigation of the death of Rosanne Boyland.

The 34-year-old Trump supporter has
    been rumored to have been trampled to death by her fellow self-styled “patriots” during the crisis.

Boyland and her buddy Justin Winc drove up from Kennesaw, Georgia, for Trump’s “Save America” rally, the Confederacy

Boyland’s trampling indicates that her corner of the attack was an intense one.

The Times notes that the tunnel was guarded, so

the rioters immediately encountered “a line of riot police” who pushed them back in a lengthy battle for the tunnel that started around 2:30 p.m.

According to Winc ’s account to an Atlanta CBS affiliate, Boyland fell to the ground when the crowd pushed back.

"I put my arm underneath her and was pulling her out, and then another guy fell on top of her, and

another guy was just walking (on top of her)," Winc said.

"There were people stacked two to three deep ... people just crushed.”

Winc , predictably,
    neither blames Trump,
    nor his fellow insurrectionists,
    nor himself for his actions, and
    certainly not for the attack. Instead,

he blames antifa.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/1/16/2009646/--A-riot-that-killed-4-of-his-biggest-fans-How-Trump-supporters-trampled-one-of-their-own

One less Deplorable vote in GA at least

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New footage released.

Absolutely insane. Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley should lose their jobs over this. Here you have these people saying Cruz would wants us to do this etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My bet is that the less, wanna-be-Rambo Trash-fellators won't dare, won't risk attacking armed defenders.

They would experience how to "Stop The Lead"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WATCH: Shocking new video timeline of DC insurrection combines videos with 3D map

https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-ins...ion-2649964131

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right-wing extremists are sharing information on building IEDs before inauguration

"Domestic extremists are using obscure and private corners of the internet to plot new attacks ahead of Inauguration Day.

Their plans are also hidden in plain sight, buried in podcasts and online video platforms."

"A Proud Boys group with more than 30,000 members

widely believes that any talk of militia activity on Jan. 20 is a government-planned false-flag operation designed to spark violence that can be blamed on the far right

in the last four days, more than 51,000 mentions on social media of the idea that planned armed protests surrounding President-elect Biden's inauguration are a left-wing plot to enact stricter gun control."

"We're seeing fliers on message boards for more localized events by Boogaloo groups in state capitals in Oregon and Washington."

"screenshots from manuals [are] being shared among fringe-right groups on Telegram on

how to use small arms, build IEDs and use basic combat principles,"

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-riot-2649969537

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bumble Reactivates Political Filter That Women Used to Catfish and Report Capitol Rioters

several viral stories of women using the app to catfish Capitol rioters and share their candid confessions with police.

Because apparently dozens of Trump insurgents who stormed Capitol Hill last week thought that

bragging about violently attempting to overthrow democracy could help them land their next date.

https://gizmodo.com/bumble-reactivat...-to-1846074955

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    our capitol is an occupied zone, to protect our government and the president-elect from the sitting president's supporters

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    74M AmeriKKKans voted for this crap

America is ed and un able.

Armed but less, a bunch of assholes showed at TX capitol today.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    our capitol is an occupied zone, to protect our government and the president-elect from the sitting president's supporters

You mean from the sitting president.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bannon, Conway are their proteges. Mercers financed Cambridge Analytica

ARIZONA GOP CHAIR URGED VIOLENCE AT THE CAPITOL.

THE MERCERS SPENT $1.5 MILLION SUPPORTING HER.

The billionaire Republican megadonors have funded numerous organizations now peddling baseless claims about the election.

https://theintercept.com/2021/01/14/...lection-unrest

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HERE ARE THE DONORS TO TEA PARTY GROUP THAT HELPED ORGANIZE PRE-RIOT RALLY

The Tea Party Patriots Foundation funders include

the Jewish Community Federation and

late billionaire Republican donor Sanford Diller.

https://theintercept.com/2021/01/13/...t%20Newsletter

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas Republicans Fanned the Flames of Insurrection Long Before January 6

It’s not just Ted Cruz. For years, Texas Republicans have fueled the toxic politics that led extremists to storm the Capitol.

Abbot

Patrick

Gohmert

West

Paxton

https://www.texasobserver.org/texas-republicans-fanned-the-flames-of-insurrection-long-before-january-6

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lynch Mob: Evidence mounts that the Capitol Insurrection was an "inside job"

Capitol Rioters planned their attack for weeks publicly,and still the police and National Guard weren’t ready.

day before the riot the Pentagon approveddeployment of National Guard to DC for Pro-Trump protests however they were not authorized to protect the Capitol, instead they were placed on traffic duty away from the rally.

The same day that the National Guard was approved for their traffic duty deployment the FBIsent out a dire internal warning about the Capitol attack, but they didn’t take any action, deploy any resources, contact the National Guard, the Capitol Police or the Metro Police. They sat on their hands.

The FBI frankly, used to be known as “Trumplandia” so it’s not totally surprising that they took no action and didn’t spread the word.

the requests to deploy the Guard as the attack took place were stalled for as long as two hours.

Technically, once approval was given it took another 8 hours for the guardsmen to be gathered, equipped briefed and redeployed. All of this should have happened the day before if they had received the warning from the FBI, but for some reason — this didn’t happen.

the previous shift of Capitol Hill Police was sent home early before the attack

50 DHS Agents were staged near the Capitol, but weren’t deployed in time.

DHS also failed towarn, well anyone, about the Jan 6th attack.

the understaffed Capitol Police in the unenviable position of having to hold off thousands of violent rioters all by themselves.

Further there is footage of Capitol police officers taking selfies with the protesters inside the Capitol and making way for them as they entered,

Rep. Clyburn who says that someone inside the Capitol was “complicit" with letting the mob in. Yeah, ya think?

Rep. Mikie Sherrill (D-NJ) claims GOP Reps led rioters on “recon” before the Insurrection.

Dems are now seeking to investigate MAGA tours by members of Congress which took place just before the Insurrection although the Capitol has been on lockdown during the pandemic.

the GOP Rep who hosted the MAGA Tour, according to a colleague, was possibly Rep.Lauren Boebert (R-CO).

Rep. Ayanna Pressley’s office says that their panic buttons were missing on the day of the assault.

there’s footage of Insurrectionistsinside the Capitol discussing building schematics and layout.

Pro-Trump activist Ali Alexander, who is an associate of Roger Stone who originally created the “Stop The Steel” movement in 2016, has said that

Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ), Mo Brooks (R-AL) and Paul Gosar (R-AZ) helped him plan the Insurrection.

This is a cascade of failures that simply can’t be pure coincidence.

The rioters came to the Capitol with a gallows and a noose to murder Pence, Pelosi and any other lawmaker they could find.

This riot
    was a modern day Lynch Mob which echoed the Massacre in Tulsa from 100 years ago and included White Supremacists from the FBI watchlist.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...tail=emaildkre

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Campaign staffers said to be directly involved in organizing the rally that turned violent

“members of President Donald Trump’s failed presidential campaign played key roles in orchestrating” the event,

damaging any claims that the rally was organized by grassroots supporters of the sore-losing president.

“an attachment to the National Park Service public gathering permit granted to the group

lists more than half a dozen people in staff positions for the event who just weeks earlier had been paid thousands of dollars by Trump’s 2020 reelection campaign,” the AP reports.

The list of personnel scheduled to be at the protest according to the permit application also

includes many people with “close ties to the White House,” the news organization says.

https://washingtonpress.com/2021/01/...turned-violent

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another armed man has been arrested at a DC security checkpoint

The man was carrying a

handgun,

three high-capacity magazines, and

37 rounds of ammunition.

https://www.vox.com/2021/1/17/222362...ity-checkpoint

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First they came for the Q s, but I said nothing because I wasn't a Q or a .

Then they came for the white supremacists, and I said nothing because I'm not a racist.

Then they came for the rest of the Trumpers, and I said nothing because those guys.

Finally they didn't come for me, because I'm not an asshole who incited a coup attempt.

Then everything went back to normal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First they came for the Q s, but I said nothing because I wasn't a Q or a .

Then they came for the white supremacists, and I said nothing because I'm not a racist.

Then they came for the rest of the Trumpers, and I said nothing because those guys.

Finally they didn't come for me, because I'm not an asshole who incited a coup attempt.

Then everything went back to normal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI Vetting 25,000 National Guard Troops in DC to Ensure Against ‘Insider Attack’

U.S. defense officials have tangible concerns about a possible “insider attack” directed at the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden on January 20, and

now the FBI is individually vetting the approximately 25,000 National Guard troops being sent to Washington, D.C. for Inauguration Day.

“If there’s any indication that any of our soldiers or airmen are expressing things that are extremist views,

it’s either handed over to law enforcement or

dealt with the chain of command immediately,”

https://www.mediaite.com/news/just-i...nsider-attack/

But FBI is also known as Trumplandia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DOCTOR WHO JOINED CAPITOL ATTACKS LEADS A FAR-RIGHT CAMPAIGN AGAINST COVID-19 VACCINE

Dr. Simone Gold, founder of the disinformation group, America’s Frontline Doctors, specializes in anti-scientific propaganda.

THE DAY BEFORE she entered the Capitol with the throngs of insurrectionists, Dr. Simone Gold gave a speech in which she urged people not to get the coronavirus vaccine.

“You must not comply if you do not want to take an experimental biological agent deceptively named a vaccine;

you must not allow yourself to be coerced,” :lo coerced? who is coercing?

Gold shouted at a rally held outside the White House.

https://theintercept.com/2021/01/14/capitol-riot-covid-vaccine-doctor

"doctor" Gold is also a huge pusher of HCQ

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Checkpoint. Fellas have a story or point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information