Page 86 of 162 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 4045
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy's Jan. 6th voicemail to a Senator he thought was Tommy Tuberville:

“Senator Tuberville? Or I should say coach Tuberville, this is Rudy Giuliani, the president’s lawyer. I’m calling you because I want to discuss with you how they’re trying to rush this hearing, and how we need you, our Republican friends, to try to just slow it down so we can get these legislators to get more information to you. And I know they’re reconvening at 8 tonight, but it is the only strategy we can follow is to object to numerous states and raise issues so that we get ourselves into tomorrow, ideally until the end of tomorrow.

"I know McConnell is doing everything he can to rush it, which is kind of a kick in the head because it’s one thing to oppose us, it’s another thing not to give us a fair opportunity to contest it. He wants to try to get it down to three states that we object, whether there are ten states that we contest, not three,” he continued. “So if you could object to every state and, along with a congressman, get a hearing for every state, I know we would delay you a lot, but it would give us the opportunity to get the legislators who are very, very close to pulling their vote, particularly after what McConnell did today.

“It angered them, because they’ve written letters asking that you guys adjourn and send them back the questionable ones and they’ll fix them up. So this phone number, I’m available on all night, and it would be an honor to talk to you”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New court do ents paint a 'dark picture' of MAGA rioters' violent fixation on Nancy Pelosi

an "increasingly dark picture" of many rioters' violent fixation on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

one Capitol rioter whom prosecutors say openly bragged about being "the first to sit in Nancy Pelosi's chair" after breaking into the Capitol building,

while also declaring Pelosi a "traitor."

caught on video saying that they were "looking for Nancy to shoot her in the frigging brain."

MAGA rioter Pauline Bauer, who was caught on camera in the Capitol saying,

"This is where we find Nancy Pelosi, bring that ing butch out here now."

accused MAGA rioters seemingly ratting out fellow rioters for saying they wanted to defecate on Pelosi's desk.

https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-rioters-nancy-pelosi

Trash's The Best People

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jan. 6 panel subpoenas 11, including Pierson, Mulvaney niece

seeking do ents and testimony from Katrina Pierson, a spokesperson for Trump’s 2016 campaign,

as well as Maggie Mulvaney, a niece of former acting White House chief of staff
    Mick Mulvaney

Each of the 11 individuals is identified by the committee as having been

involved with the Women for America First-sponsored rally where Trump spoke on Jan. 6.

The subpoenas seek a range of records that include materials dealing with the planning, funding, and participation in the rally as well as other events organized by Women for America First, including two “March for Trump” nationwide bus tours.

“According to press reports those working with you and WFAF to organize the Jan. 6 rally collectively communicated with President Trump, White House officials, including Chief of Staff
    Mark Meadows, and others about the rally and other events planned to coincide with the certification of the 2020 Electoral College results,” each letter states.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/574584-jan-6-panel-subpoenas-11-including-pierson-mulvaney-niece.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jan. 6 panel subpoenas 11, including Pierson, Mulvaney niece

seeking do ents and testimony from Katrina Pierson, a spokesperson for Trump’s 2016 campaign,

as well as Maggie Mulvaney, a niece of former acting White House chief of staff
    Mick Mulvaney

Each of the 11 individuals is identified by the committee as having been

involved with the Women for America First-sponsored rally where Trump spoke on Jan. 6.

The subpoenas seek a range of records that include materials dealing with the planning, funding, and participation in the rally as well as other events organized by Women for America First, including two “March for Trump” nationwide bus tours.

“According to press reports those working with you and WFAF to organize the Jan. 6 rally collectively communicated with President Trump, White House officials, including Chief of Staff
    Mark Meadows, and others about the rally and other events planned to coincide with the certification of the 2020 Electoral College results,” each letter states.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/574584-jan-6-panel-subpoenas-11-including-pierson-mulvaney-niece.
    The cause?

Simple...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    New court do ents paint a 'dark picture' of MAGA rioters' violent fixation on Nancy Pelosi

an "increasingly dark picture" of many rioters' violent fixation on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

one Capitol rioter whom prosecutors say openly bragged about being "the first to sit in Nancy Pelosi's chair" after breaking into the Capitol building,

while also declaring Pelosi a "traitor."

caught on video saying that they were "looking for Nancy to shoot her in the frigging brain."

MAGA rioter Pauline Bauer, who was caught on camera in the Capitol saying,

"This is where we find Nancy Pelosi, bring that ing butch out here now."

accused MAGA rioters seemingly ratting out fellow rioters for saying they wanted to defecate on Pelosi's desk.

https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-rioters-nancy-pelosi

Trash's The Best People

She's one lucky sucker, eh, bouts?

tee, hee.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former GOP congressional candidate attended Capitol riot equipped with 'zip ties and surgical trauma shears'

A former Green Beret and Republican Florida

congressional candidate has been arrested for taking part in the January 6th Capitol riots.

an FBI agent accused Brown of illegally entering restricted grounds on January 6th after using cell site data to pinpoint his location during the riots.

One intriguing detail of the complaint is that a member of the Oath Keepers militia, a man referred to as "Defendant 4" who pleaded guilty earlier this year to a conspiracy charge, provided evidence that led authorities to Brown.

"According to Defendant 4, Brown and other individuals coordinated their activity via a Signal chat," the complaint alleges.

"In the chat, Brown coordinated travel plans and rendezvous points.

On December 23, 2020, he messaged, 'We have a RV an Van going. Plenty of Gun Ports left to fill. We can pick you up.'"

video footage obtained by the government showed Brown at the Capitol carrying

"zip ties attached to his belt, as well as a radio, surgical trauma shears, and tactical gear."

https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-riot-arrests-2655205331

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Military contractors with ‘sensitive roles’ joined Oath Keepers after Jan. 6 attack

Nearly 1,000 people joined the Oath Keepers militia group — or renewed their memberships — in the wake of the Capitol insurrection,

according to hacked materials from the extremist organization's website.

More than a dozen members of the Oath Keepers — which is made up mostly of former law enforcement officers and military vets — have been indicted for allegedly conspiring to attack the Capitol on Jan. 6.

surge in Oath Keepers membership

"included people who joined under their military ranks, including combat veterans, retired servicepersons, at least one serving national guardsman, several members of the clergy and others involved in security contracting and the firearms industry,"

https://www.rawstory.com/hundreds-joined-oath-keepers-in-wake-of-capitol-riot-including-active-military-and/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but Dems can't force them not to lie and not to "forget".

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

but Dems can't force them not to lie and not to "forget".
    Fine. Get it into the courts and let the SC decide this once and for all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's continuismo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Pence's role ahead of the Jan. 6 riot lands under House investigation

New reporting about White House legal adviser John Eastman's memo outlining plans for a coup

shows Pence was more deeply enmeshed than previously known

in the scheme to keep Donald Trump in office despite his election loss

https://www.rawstory.com/mike-pence-jan-6-2655219301

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Police At Capitol On Jan. 6

- A Florida man who assaulted police officers with a wooden plank and a fire extinguisher at the U.S. Capitol on January 6 pleaded guilty to assault charges on Monday,

Robert Scott Palmer, 54, of Largo,

Palmer threw the wooden plank at Capitol
    and Washington, D.C. police

later sprayed a fire extinguisher at police officers until it was empty.

He then threw the fire extinguisher at the officers.

faces a statutory maximum of up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/guilty-plea-january-6

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'I flatly disagree': Judge rejects claim by Trump-appointed colleague that MAGA rioters getting unfair treatment

District of Columbia Judge Tanya Chutkan on Monday drew a sharp contrast with one of her Trump-appointed colleagues.

Chutkan rejected claims made last week by fellow D.C. Judge Trevor

McFadden, who last week said that accused Capitol rioters are being subjected to worse treatment than rioters who were arrested last summer while taking part in Black Lives Matter protests.

https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-riot-judge

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capitol attackers ran past reinforced windows to vulnerable ones. How did they know where to go?

Most of the ground-floor windows and doors in the Capitol had been reinforced just a couple years ago. But the insurrectionists were in several cases able to zero in on the dozen or so ground-floor windows and doors that hadn’t been reinforced,

How did the insurrectionists find the windows and doors they could batter their way through?

Video shows some of

the first rioters to break through the police line

running past 15 reinforced windows,

making a beeline for a recessed area on the Senate side of the building,

where two unreinforced windows and two doors with unreinforced glass
    were all that stood between them and hallways leading to lawmakers inside who had not begun to evacuate,”

They were not the first windows, nor the easiest to reach for rioters storming up the Capitol steps.

Attackers ran more than 100 feet across a courtyard to reach the covered outdoor entryway,

where two unreinforced windows and one of the doors are.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...t-in-so-easily

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is best...get it into the courts and ultimately let the SC decide this once and for all...for a while. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGA s doing the trump sperm shielding Shim Sham Shimmy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MAGA s doing the trump sperm shielding Shim Sham Shimmy.

You taught us that dance last Summer when your BLM & Antifa burned down the west coast. You're nary room, Effy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capitol rioter breaks down in tears as he pleads guilty to felony assault on law enforcement

Robert Palmer, a man from Tampa, Florida

who pleaded guilty to attacking Capitol Police with a fire extinguisher at the January 6 Capitol riot

while dressed in a red, white, and blue Trump jacket,

was in tears at his sentencing hearing

https://www.rawstory.com/capitol-rioter-robert-palmer

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Capitol rioter breaks down in tears as he pleads guilty to felony assault on law enforcement

who pleaded guilty to attacking Capitol Police with a fire extinguisher at the January 6 Capitol riot

- "Go down there and peacefully protest."

- President Trump, 1.6.2021

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Palmer was arrested in Florida on March 17, and is scheduled to be sentenced on Dec. 17 at 12:30 p.m. He faces a statutory maximum penalty of up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine for assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers using a dangerous weapon. A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after considering the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.

Here's hoping for two decades. that guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Palmer was arrested in Florida on March 17, and is scheduled to be sentenced on Dec. 17 at 12:30 p.m. He faces a statutory maximum penalty of up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine for assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers using a dangerous weapon. A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after considering the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.

Here's hoping for two decades. that guy
    Great thing is trump loves the poorly educated and did not pardon the “trailer camp” “great unwashed.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information