Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162
Results 4,026 to 4,045 of 4045
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

1 of only 44 others across 4 centuries to do it, children.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    turns out all that garbage about

"trump said - go peacefully"

welp...

turns out it was actually SCAVINO -
    (trumps actual twitter right hand man)

who added the words "peacefully"

for all the s defenses by hannity and faux channel and all the maga kunts posting here -
    this "peaceful" defense will be pretty ing weak when scavino testifies and tweets are shown as to which fat fingers actually typed which tweets

jury will convict the piece of traitor
    Of course Yam s did not type "go peacefully" and the ST MAGAs will ignore that fact; that is just par for the poorly educated.

Good thing a good, determined man with a gun brought the insurrection down with a "Stop or I will shoot!!!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex-post facto, fantasy ratification of his attempted autogolpe. Trump wants badly to be held harmless for his words and deeds.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course Yam s did not type "go peacefully" and the ST MAGAs will ignore that fact; that is just par for the poorly educated.

Good thing a good, determined man with a gun brought the insurrection down with a "Stop or I will shoot!!!"

that terrorist kunt found the out lol!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that terrorist kunt found the out lol!
    8 million more votes really left a mark on his ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    8 million more votes really left a mark on his ass.
    We're here tonight because he made President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL All those jailed rn for that bs J6 crap are all going to get off due to your boy Ray Epps and his slap on the wrist 1yr probation that just set a precedent for all to look towards. Damn the Feds ed themselves, huh?!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL All those jailed rn for that bs J6 crap are all going to get off due to your boy Ray Epps and his slap on the wrist 1yr probation that just set a precedent for all to look towards. Damn the Feds ed themselves, huh?!
    epps is a bonafide ing trumper like you

you ing stupid piece of gullible garbage

epps

he was no different than any of the other kunts you support except he decided not to continue to the capitol and saved his own ass

your other kunt hero (cucker tarlson) decided to go after epps and now is getting sued by epps and got fired partly because people like epps started suing lying fox news over their treason

Not sure why you celebratin you in moron kunt loser

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    epps is a bonafide ing trumper like you

you ing stupid piece of gullible garbage

epps

he was no different than any of the other kunts you support except he decided not to continue to the capitol and saved his own ass

your other kunt hero (cucker tarlson) decided to go after epps and now is getting sued by epps and got fired partly because people like epps started suing lying fox news over their treason

Not sure why you celebratin you in moron kunt loser
    The delusions of re s like yourself crack me the up! You mad because you assume I support this dude or that dude of which you're deranged over? That's rich!

Last time I recalled I never went to DC, I've never attended a Trump rally, nor do I own any of his swag. With that said, you're here defending some fed because you're deranged and it's clear as day. So you claim he did the right thing but how about that other fed who's the "leader" of the Proud Boys getting 20 yrs for not even being close to the Capitol and simply tweeting in support? LMAO Nothing huh?

And no, Tucker didn't get fired over Epps or Dominion you gullible rube. Btw, you know when I see anything about Tucker it's because of dumb s like yourself posting his content here on ST so speak for yourself Mr. Tucker Lover.

Damn I can't wait until you're dead. Seriously, everyone like your mentally ill ass tbh. It's just a matter of time before you deep throat a barrel and end it once and for all and I'm here for it! I can't wait bro!

Keep up your cute little "kunt" remarks you ing re .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The delusions of re s like yourself crack me the up! You mad because you assume I support this dude or that dude of which you're deranged over? That's rich!

Last time I recalled I never went to DC, I've never attended a Trump rally, nor do I own any of his swag. With that said, you're here defending some fed because you're deranged and it's clear as day. So you claim he did the right thing but how about that other fed who's the "leader" of the Proud Boys getting 20 yrs for not even being close to the Capitol and simply tweeting in support? LMAO Nothing huh?

And no, Tucker didn't get fired over Epps or Dominion you gullible rube. Btw, you know when I see anything about Tucker it's because of dumb s like yourself posting his content here on ST so speak for yourself Mr. Tucker Lover.

Damn I can't wait until you're dead. Seriously, everyone like your mentally ill ass tbh. It's just a matter of time before you deep throat a barrel and end it once and for all and I'm here for it! I can't wait bro!

Keep up your cute little "kunt" remarks you ing re .
    dont force me to report you to mommy!

she might fire your loser ass

bwahahahaha!

ing loser kunt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont force me to report you to mommy!

she might fire your loser ass

bwahahahaha!

ing loser kunt
    How do you get fired from a job you're the only employee at and owner of? It's funny you and your boyfriends are still hung up on bs that's meaningless and 110% wrong.

You're not clever bro; you're just a ing mentally ill reject and it's on full display here on ST you dumb lunatic. Is it time for your meds yet?

Btw, your handle here is spot on you ing HOMER.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Subs ute your own preference for the actual tally of votes"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans will pressure public officials to set aside an election -- again -- this fall, if Trump loses again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Republicans will pressure public officials to set aside an election -- again -- this fall, if Trump loses again.
    ...he already won. That's why we're here Sunday mornin' comin' down.

Thread Information