Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 4045
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trea·son

/ˈtrēzən/
    Learn to pronounce

noun

• the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

====================
      Trash's criminal cult mob wanted to kill Pence and wanted to overthrow the government's validation of Biden as winner. aka TREASON

you have to look at the legal definition. treason consists of "levying war" and "aiding enemies." the Jan. 6th riot wasn't either imho.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you have to look at the legal definition. treason consists of "levying war" and "aiding enemies." the Jan. 6th riot wasn't either imho.
    jan 6th fits all of those

dont know why you continue to whitewash the traitors

the enemies are anyone who tries to overthrow our govt- trump incited those traitors to attack their own country

to “go to war” with their own govt

insurrection is not treason?

tell me what is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jan 6th fits all of those

dont know why you continue to whitewash the traitors

the enemies are anyone who tries to overthrow our govt- trump incited those traitors to attack their own country

to “go to war” with their own govt

insurrection is not treason?

tell me what is?
    Check the legal definitions I gave at the link, insurrection/rebellion and treason are not synonymous.

You undermine your own point by exaggerating the crime; equating the Jan. 6th riot into "levying war against the US" seems more like a constructive argument than a straightforward one. Not saying you're wrong, just seems like a stretch.

In all likelihood we'll see just a handful of seditious conspiracy charges and no treason charges related to the Jan. 6th riot. Should that turn out to be the case, will you accuse Biden's DOJ of a whitewash?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check the legal definitions I gave at the link, insurrection/rebellion and treason are not synonymous.

You undermine your own point by exaggerating the crime; equating the Jan. 6th riot into "levying war against the US" seems more like a constructive argument than a straightforward one. Not saying you're wrong, just seems like a stretch.

In all likelihood we'll see just a handful of seditious conspiracy charges and no treason charges related to the Jan. 6th riot. Should that turn out to be the case, will you accuse Biden's DOJ of a whitewash?

Early in the trump presidency- your reasoning was similar and your downplaying of trumps ery seemed reasonable even though I constantly pointed out that he was a criminal and a traitor and those that defended such a piece of

are part of the problem.

You responded as usual with more condoning of the piece of s treasonous actions...

Fast forward to the traitor ACTUALLY INCITING HIS CULT

to attack their own democracy,their own country

and yet

you are STILL talking in reasoned, polite tones about these traitors.

So I will just stop my mistaken notion - that you are somehow different than the Ducks/ DMC’s/Qhris’s of this board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just read through the thread, my views about this are hardly hidden.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    testimony tomorrow, long list of unanswered questions at the link

On Wednesday, the House Committee on Oversight and Reform will hold a hearing to examine the events of Jan. 6 chaired by Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.). In a statement, the committee said “this hearing will focus in particular on the Trump Administration’s preparations in advance of January 6 and response to the attacks,” and that it

will also consider the response of federal and local law enforcement agencies to the attack, and the need to establish a bipartisan, ‘9/11-style’ commission, so that Congress and the American people can fully understand the causes and cir stances that led to the January 6, 2021, insurrection.

The witnesses include:

• Christopher Miller, former acting secretary of defense;
    • Jeffrey Rosen, former acting attorney general; and
    • Robert Contee III, chief of the Metropolitan Police Departmen
    https://www.justsecurity.org/76113/i...-media-to-ask/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    House Oversight Cmte meeting now, also live on CNN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's conspiracy in raping the Capitol becomes more clear

This "acting" Secy of War was obviously installed as conspirator, as were other conspirators installed AFTER Trash lost.

Ex-Secretary of Defense says Trump wanted the National Guard 'to protect the demonstrators'

Former Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller said Wednesday that Donald

Trump was interested in the deployment of the National Guard during their Jan. 3 discussion.

did you tell the president about the mayor's requests or did President Trump ask if there were requests?"

"He asked if there were requests," said Miller.

"Fill it and do whatever is necessary to protect the demonstrators, ya, uh, and, uh, that were executing their cons utionally protected rights," said Miller.

Trump told him he would need to deploy 10,000 troops in Washington, D.C.

"You do what you need to do," Trump reportedly said on January 5.

"You're going to need 10,000."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-guard...he-protesters/

Will the Dems go after Trash and his mafiya for their 1/6 conspiracy?

Miller was parachuted into the War Dept 3 days after lame duck Trash lost.

If Trash wanted protection for his murderous cult mob, why did Miller ignore requests for help from DC and UCSP for a couple hours?

"bad optics' to have NG deployed, risking another Kent State?

My bet is that the feckless, less Dems will do nothing about prosecuting Trash's conspiracy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arizona Congressman defends Capitol rioters’ violence as “propaganda” in disturbing House hearing

helped plan the “Stop The Steal” rally on January 6th

Gosar was, angrily accusing the media, Democrats — and anyone else opposed to disgraced ex-president Donald Trump — of employing “propaganda” to exaggerate the bad behavior of the Capitol’s MAGA-hatted violent insurgents.

Ashli Babbitt — ...— into a MAGA martyr by labeling her death an execution,

Gosar described Babbitt as a “veteran” who was “wrapped in a U.S. flag.” she wrapped in a Trash flag

castigating the Department of Justice for pursuing the prosecution of the destructive right-wing rioters,

accusing the DOJ of “harassing peaceful patriots across the country” in a ludicrous rebranding of the seditious Oath Keepers, Proud Boys,

https://washingtonpress.com/2021/05/12/arizona-congressman-defends-capitol-rioters-violence-as-propaganda-in-disturbing-house-hearing/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Georgia Rep. Andrew Clyde, it (rape and pillage of Capitol) looked more like “a normal tourist visit.” including the murders

Clyde, Georgia, the entire Confederacy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'You left us bloody and alone!'

Feds reveal MAGA rioter's anguished message to Trump

after realizing he wasn't getting pardoned

https://www.rawstory.com/proud-boy-e...ean-2652984358

eat , you suckered mofo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's a prison with 1/6 MAGAtts who get together in rec time to pledge allegiance to USA and sing national anthem. deluded nutcases
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-16-2021 at 12:50 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capitol rioter banned from having firearms was just busted on gun charges after killing a mountain lion

An accused Capitol rioter shot and killed a mountain lion after he was released from jail -- and was prohibited from possessing firearms.

Patrick Montgomery was allowed to return home to Colorado after he allegedly stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 and kicked a police officer,

but federal prosecutors have filed a motion to revoke his release after he posed for a photo with the 170-pound mountain lion he killed,

"Given that Montgomery has repeatedly and flagrantly violated both state and federal law while on pretrial release in this case —

including by possessing and using a firearm —

the Government respectfully requests that the Court revoke his release pending trial,"

prosecutors said Montgomery tried to grab a police officer's baton, wrestled him to the ground and kicked him in the chest before presenting both of his middle fingers at the officer.

he committed the robberies while "doing stupid stuff" in college and was "knocking stores over to get travel money,"

Montgomery claims to have trapped 100 mountain lions in the past five years,

https://www.rawstory.com/patrick-montgomery

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Capitol rioter banned from having firearms was just busted on gun charges after killing a mountain lion

An accused Capitol rioter shot and killed a mountain lion after he was released from jail -- and was prohibited from possessing firearms.

Patrick Montgomery was allowed to return home to Colorado after he allegedly stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 and kicked a police officer,

but federal prosecutors have filed a motion to revoke his release after he posed for a photo with the 170-pound mountain lion he killed,

"Given that Montgomery has repeatedly and flagrantly violated both state and federal law while on pretrial release in this case —

including by possessing and using a firearm —

the Government respectfully requests that the Court revoke his release pending trial,"

prosecutors said Montgomery tried to grab a police officer's baton, wrestled him to the ground and kicked him in the chest before presenting both of his middle fingers at the officer.

he committed the robberies while "doing stupid stuff" in college and was "knocking stores over to get travel money,"

Montgomery claims to have trapped 100 mountain lions in the past five years,

https://www.rawstory.com/patrick-montgomery
    Oh, yeah, they'll run him deep into the ter, all the while BLM'ers get a free pass and Madonna gets to threaten to blow up the White House without penalty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Madonna gets to threaten to blow up the White House without penalty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    two out of three ain't bad

Miller told associates he had three goals for the final weeks of the Trump administration: #1: No major war. #2: No military coup. #3: No troops fighting citizens on the streets.
    https://www.axios.com/off-the-rails-...d5eb3c6e2.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miller was carefully selected as sycophant and parachuted into the Dept of War to conspire with Trash and his mafiya in stopping the EC vote by withholding preparation and deployment of NG as Trash's murderous cult mob raped the Capitol.

Miller was caught lying in testimony to Congress.

Any decent prosecutor would rip him to pieces.

Thread Information