Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    She was no angel

EXCLUSIVE: Airforce vet Trump rioter, 35, who was shot dead by cops while storming Capitol had charges of reckless endangerment, malicious destruction of property and tampering with a car on her rap sheet

• Ashli Babbitt, 35, died from a gunshot wound to the chest after she joined dozens of protestors who stormed the Capitol on Wednesday
    • A witness to the shooting suggested she was shot by police when she tried to climb through a broken window to get into congressional chambers
    • DailyMail.com can reveal she was previously prosecuted for reckless endangerment, malicious destruction of property in July 2016
    • The 14-year Air Force veteran was also the subject of two restraining orders
    • Babbitt, then named McEntree, was also prosecuted for tampering with a 2012 Ford on a country road in Prince Frederick, a Maryland town outside D.C.
    • Court records reveal police found probable cause for the two criminal charges, but Calvert County court acquitted her of the reckless endangerment charge
    • She was found not guilty of malicious destruction or tampering
    • Babbitt was subject to a temporary peace order filed in February 2017
    • An unidentified loved one sent Babbitt a text as she flew to DC for the protest,
    • 'Be safe. I cannot lose you,' the sender wrote, as Babbitt texted back a selfie from her airplane seat wearing a 'Trump 2020' mask
    • She wrote: 'Tons of trump supporters on my plane!!!! I'll watch my 6' – using the military term for looking out behind you

glad they're digging up on this dumb . the media does the same to every black person who gets killed by the cops. George Floyd was in prison over a decade ago and they made sure to let us know about it constantly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Acting DHS Secretary Chad's nomination withdrawn

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who broke into the Capitol deserved to die. If BLM protesters tried this there would have been cops on the Capitol steps with machine guns ready to take them out Normandy Beach style.
    That's a crazy ass comment.

People try to break into prohibited areas all the time. How many people have broken into the secured White House ground before? Plenty.

It's all about intent and how it's viewed that's the issue. One sole person trying to gain access into a restricted area will get treated differently than say a mob.

You will get tackle if you're alone. You will get shot if you're with 500 others trying to mad rush. So saying that she deserves to die just because she broke into the capitol is bad wording.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That's a crazy ass comment.

People try to break into prohibited areas all the time. How many people have broken into the secured White House ground before? Plenty.

It's all about intent and how it's viewed that's the issue. One sole person trying to gain access into a restricted area will get treated differently than say a mob.

You will get tackle if you're alone. You will get shot if you're with 500 others trying to mad rush. So saying that she deserves to die just because she broke into the capitol is bad wording.
    You’re splitting hairs when I think you know what I mean.

As mono said, they had explosives and hand ties with them. This wasn’t intended to be a sit in protest, this was a plot to hold most of Congress hostage and demand that Trump be certified as winner of the election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the "she's no angel" crap is a complete red herring.

when it comes to whether the shooting was justified, you have to look at the events in a vacuum. and in that vacuum, it was absolutely justified.
    point is whites always bring up a minorities past to justify the actions of law enforcement. her prior record indicates she was no upstanding citizen, therefore by their logic the loss of life was deserved/justified.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She was no angel

EXCLUSIVE: Airforce vet Trump rioter, 35, who was shot dead by cops while storming Capitol had charges of reckless endangerment, malicious destruction of property and tampering with a car on her rap sheet

• Ashli Babbitt, 35, died from a gunshot wound to the chest after she joined dozens of protestors who stormed the Capitol on Wednesday
    • A witness to the shooting suggested she was shot by police when she tried to climb through a broken window to get into congressional chambers
    • DailyMail.com can reveal she was previously prosecuted for reckless endangerment, malicious destruction of property in July 2016
    • Babbitt, then named McEntree, was also prosecuted for tampering with a 2012 Ford on a country road in Prince Frederick, a Maryland town outside D.C.
    • Court records reveal police found probable cause for the two criminal charges, but Calvert County court acquitted her of the reckless endangerment charge
    • An unidentified loved one sent Babbitt a text as she flew to DC for the protest,
    • 'Be safe. I cannot lose you,' the sender wrote, as Babbitt texted back a selfie from her airplane seat wearing a 'Trump 2020' mask
    • She wrote: 'Tons of trump supporters on my plane!!!! I'll watch my 6' – using the military term for looking out behind you
    Yet she got shot in the face

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She was no angel

She didn't watch her 10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the idiot woman didn't get shot, no telling how far this would have gone. Until then, Trumpers had been allowed to dismantle barricades, climb up stairs/walls, break windows, get into the Chamber, walk into various office rooms, pilfer and damage property.

People were sheltering in the Speaker's Lobby - the Capitol police had barricaded the door. So Trumpers broke the glass window that was part of the door, and this woman tried to climb in despite armed cops trying to hold them back. If they had made it through the window, they would have had a free run at the people hiding inside. Some of these sickos had brought zip ties to capture lawmakers and "try them for treason". Somebody would have got hurt or worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    point is whites always bring up a minorities past to justify the actions of law enforcement. her prior record indicates she was no upstanding citizen, therefore by their logic the loss of life was deserved/justified.
    im aware. and i call that out then too.

just trying to stay consistent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Antonio's finest

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It’s time to bust police unions. They don’t perform the same role that other unions do, their primary purpose is protecting police malfeasance and enabling white supremacist cops.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Even Chris Coons’ milquetoast ass is calling for Hawley to resign. Looks like a right wing insurrection attempt is what might finally get Democrats to start acting like men.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meet Jenna Ryan from Frisco, TX: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJwoxpgHO1U/

Here's her (active) Twitter: https://twitter.com/dotjenna

Will Hunting

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Anyone who broke into the Capitol deserved to die. If BLM protesters tried this there would have been cops on the Capitol steps with machine guns ready to take them out Normandy Beach style.
    I’m just saying I think she was most likely just caught up in the moment, vs the ers who were looking to do evil things. I’m not shedding any tears for her, I just would rather have seen those gots with zipties getting one in the throat instead.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She didn’t deserve to die for this, but anybody treating her like a martyr can eat .
    She absolutely deserved to die for this. her.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I’m just saying I think she was most likely just caught up in the moment, vs the ers who were looking to do evil things. I’m not shedding any tears for her, I just would rather have seen those gots with zipties getting one in the throat instead.
    Fergie the Florist can accurately describe my thoughts on her death

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now the DC police chief is resigning

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    now the DC police chief is resigning

He was in on it so the house should call him in for hearings. He refused to send aid to the CPD despite multiple reports of them getting overwhelmed. He should be in jail for a long ass time.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meet Jenna Ryan from Frisco, TX: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJwoxpgHO1U/

Here's her (active) Twitter: https://twitter.com/dotjenna

Will Hunting
    She also has a radio show on AM 1190 on Sundays. I'm sure it gets all of 12 listeners.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA’s hood

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hi Joey. Sorry the insurrection didn’t work yesterday, you were probably looking forward to it.
    Idc what happened yesterday however you care so much you're even trying to force me to care about it.

It's laughable you wield the sword of morality while throwing racist terms around willy nilly. You also never take accountability for your racist ways and instead dodge or better yet try to claim the same of others. You're pathetic racist Will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't seen him recently... I wonder if that's who Will has been harassing

Thread Information