Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but, but... the storm!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    heh. HE GETS TO READ HIS OWN VOTE COUNT.

sweet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    heh. HE GETS TO READ HIS OWN VOTE COUNT.

sweet.
    Al Gore certified his own election loss in January 2001. when dems tried objecting to Florida he shut it down.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Al Gore certified his own election loss in January 2001. when dems tried objecting to Florida he shut it down.
    According to Pence, he didn't have that power anyhow. Maybe you should pay attention.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to Pence, he didn't have that power anyhow. Maybe you should pay attention.
    Do you think he had that power, derp?

Yes or no.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I think that was SR’s entire point. Maybe you should pay attention.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Derp gonna derp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp getting Jimmer’d

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pence card

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has it occurred to you that maybe you should reflect on all of the liars and rubes who convinced you for weeks that he did have that power?

Or are you content to just be a gullible punching bag because it's your only form of social interaction?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has it occurred to you that maybe you should reflect on all of the liars and rubes who convinced you for weeks that he did have that power?

Or are you content to just be a gullible punching bag because it's your only form of social interaction?
    This is rich coming from a guy who supports the cabal. But if you must know, I skeptically consider matters.

And then I come here and watch Chumpettes running with scissors.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that was SR’s entire point. Maybe you should pay attention.

I am paying attention.

Do you even know the basis for why Gore "shut it down"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am paying attention.

Yes because there are laws that dictate how the certification process goes and the VP doesn’t have unilateral authority to just decide which votes he feels like counting. Otherwise every VP in history would just randomly declare some states fraudulent to keep his party in power.

Which is something you were advocating for because you want authoritarian single party rule as long as it’s Trump. Because you’re part of the cult

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am paying attention.

derp, you have a question pending.

Do you think Pence had the power to exclude electors last week on Trump's behalf?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC, derp is stupid but this is elite level stupidity ...gottdamnnn

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes because there are laws that dictate how the certification process goes and the VP doesn’t have unilateral authority to just decide which votes he feels like counting. Otherwise every VP in history would just randomly declare some states fraudulent to keep his party in power.

Which is something you were advocating for because you want authoritarian single party rule as long as it’s Trump. Because you’re part of the cult
    There were no alternative electors for Al Gore to consider. Nor was there any basis for him to not count the electors on the floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were no alternative electors for Al Gore to consider. Nor was there any basis for him to not count the electors on the floor.
    Same with Pence.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is rich coming from a guy who supports the cabal. But if you must know, I skeptically consider matters.
    You're not a skeptic if you've decided that the 2020 election amounts to a cabal.

Where's your skepticism against the people who convinced you the election was going to be overturned? You believed them for three months. You spent hours posting about it from your 50+ alts.

You've exercised zero skepticism when it comes to the conspiracy hawks that feed off your gullibility, and now they're disappearing along with their claims and you're pretending it never happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump didn’t have dueling electors either . All these states have laws on how electors are certified for the actual EC count. I walked you through some of them from the actual state codes.

Gore could have cited irregularities in Florida and just excluded their vote altogether. He’d have a majority of the remaining votes. But as I’ve said, nobody has that unilateral power. Nor should they. Even if that result would have prevented the Iraq war

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not a skeptic if you've decided that the 2020 election amounts to a cabal.
    You're a sperm shielder is all. The math isn't that hard on this one, Sadbert.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's your skepticism against the people who convinced you the election was going to be overturned?
    If you bothered to pay attention, you'd know I've not said that's a hundred percent for sure.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump didn’t have dueling electors either
    LOL No

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gore could have cited irregularities in Florida and just excluded their vote altogether. He’d have a majority of the remaining votes. But as I’ve said, nobody has that unilateral power. Nor should they. Even if that result would have prevented the Iraq war
    He would've been ignoring "the law" that says it must be in writing by a Rep and a Senator, for which he did not have the latter. Just going by the constrictions that you think are in place (and aren't).

I think it's an interesting proposition, what if Gore had not accepted the Florida electors. I suppose it would have went to the House as per the Cons ution; and Repubs had that vote. So again, comparing 2000 to 2020 is fool hearted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you bothered to pay attention, you'd know I've not said that's a hundred percent for sure.
    Because you're a spineless pussy

Thread Information