Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was him... who did his best to extend the Clippers series in 2015 to a Game 7 as we made an attempt to repeat.

He's worth every penny of $50M. What he brings as a vet in that locker room is invaluable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that Manu dunk ended it. That was the point where everybody knew we got the ring

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, Mills. But we have to move on. Tre's your obvious successor, and Vassell needs your minutes. Hope you yield us a first round pick and we package that with ours to move up and grab either Jalen Johnson or Scottie Barnes!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it was clearly over in game 3. Pop figured out their trapping defense and no way Spoelstra had the time to reconstruct things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s playing the best he’s ever play, contract years will do that to a player. Hope PATFO don’t fall for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    inb4 60/4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game 5 was a team effort tbh

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fitty Mills!!

Spurs should tie him up for the rest of his career. but keep in mind he already got his Loyalty contract so no more big $$$ please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was actually Parker going 6 for 7 in the 4th quarter to end it. Remember we were up by 13 in a close out game the year before and choked it away. Thankfully in 2014 we had the leader of the team close out the 4th quarter as usual to get us another chip.

One of the few championships as the only all-star, only All NBA player, and leader in points and assists throughout the regular season and playoffs. Even led the team in scoring again in the Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was actually Parker going 6 for 7 in the 4th quarter to end it. Remember we were up by 13 in a close out game the year before and choked it away. Thankfully in 2014 we had the leader of the team close out the 4th quarter as usual to get us another chip.

One of the few championships as the only all-star, only All NBA player, and leader in points and assists throughout the regular season and playoffs. Even led the team in scoring again in the Finals.
    I was glad for him that he got a chance to add to the victory. It had been a rough game for him up until the 4th quarter. I love that game, a great team effort. I'll side with the Manu dunk as the defining moment of the game, but everyone was down with that win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That game felt over once the Spurs took the lead.

Thread Information