Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They entered the capitol and took videos and pictures oh the horror.
    Yup. Slap on the wrist and some probation. I think a lot of them will go that way, and am fine with it.

The ones on video trying to beat up cops, put out eyes, and spraying bear repellent... eff them. I hope those Trump cultists go to jail to protect the rest of us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't die of a stroke within hours. So you've based your opinion solely on something that is not correct He died of a stroke over 24 hours after the incident at the capitol. You don't even have a basic understanding of how he died there is no point continuing this conversation with you.
    Sicknick text-messaged his brother on Wednesday night after the riot, reporting that he had been twice attacked with pepper spray and was "in good shape".[20] Shortly before 10 p.m., however, nearly 8 hours after he was sprayed,[19] and some time after he had returned to his division office,[32] Sicknick collapsed.[a] Sicknick was taken to a hospital in the D.C. area. As his condition deteriorated, rumors had begun to circulate of an officer's death, and on Thursday afternoon the department issued a statement rebutting such reports.[20][35] Sicknick died around 9:30 p.m. on January 7.[20][26] Family members had not yet arrived at the hospital when he died.[20]
    Meh. He collapsed within 8 hours, with the cause almost certainly being the strokes that ultimately killed him. Direct medical intervention kept him alive for some time afterwards.

He died within 30 hours of the attack.

sophist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just plain ol tourists!

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    lol if someone broke your windows and climbed in your house and said “it’s gucci brah, I’m just doin a little sightseeing!” I’m sure you’d be totally okay with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol if someone broke your windows and climbed in your house and said “it’s gucci brah, I’m just doin a little sightseeing!” I’m sure you’d be totally okay with it.
    I mean what does tsa even need all those guns for

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I mean what does tsa even need all those guns for
    To keep the U.S. gov't afraid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're terrified!

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They must be, Kim, mother er Biden was rendered so less that he threatened us with fighter jets & nukes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're terrified!

They must be, Blakester, mother er Biden was rendered so less that he threatened us with fighter jets & nukes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They must be, Blakester, mother er Biden was rendered so less that he threatened us with fighter jets & nukes.
    The only one terrified is the person that keeps bringing up the jets and nukes. Couldn't sleep that night, Dale?

tbh, if Mexico doesn't want to swap Cancun for Alabama, I'm game to nuke Alabama and start over again in 40 years...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They must be, Kim, mother er Biden was rendered so less that he threatened us with fighter jets & nukes.
    in a militia vs US military battle, it would take barely any sweat off a transgender serviceman’s ambiguous genitals to wipe out a crew full of neckbeards sipping their black rifle coffee.

Remember when the Bundy crew bowed up and talked tough, until the feds dropped one of them, and the Bundy’s immediately crapped their pants realizing they weren’t about that life?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The only one terrified is the person that keeps bringing up the jets and nukes. Couldn't sleep that night, Dale?

tbh, if Mexico doesn't want to swap Cancun for Alabama, I'm game to nuke Alabama and start over again in 40 years...
    ...no way, Alabama is "the cradle of the Confederacy. The very heart of the great Anglo Saxon south-land. Today we sound the call of freedom. Let us rise to the call of freedom loving blood that is in us. In the name of the greatest people who has ever trod this earth..."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    in a militia vs US military battle, it would take barely any sweat off a transgender serviceman’s ambiguous genitals to wipe out a crew full of neckbeards sipping their black rifle coffee.

Remember when the Bundy crew bowed up and talked tough, until the feds dropped one of them, and the Bundy’s immediately crapped their pants realizing they weren’t about that life?
    & remember when McVeigh ran the F.B.I. & ATF to ground in OKC and conducted Empathy 101 classes on-the-spot?

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...no way, Alabama is "the cradle of the Confederacy. The very heart of the great Anglo Saxon south-land. Today we sound the call of freedom. Let us rise to the call of freedom loving blood that is in us. In the name of the greatest people who has ever trod this earth..."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & remember when McVeigh ran the F.B.I. & ATF to ground in OKC and conducted Empathy 101 classes on-the-spot?

Let us proceed...
    Don't remember that at all. McVeigh forever and ever will be known as a coward.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Let us proceed...
    McVeigh didn’t use guns for that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't remember that at all. McVeigh forever and ever will be known as a coward.
    Something had to be done there, El. There had to be a reckoning. Those bas s in Waco smiled for the cameras and headed home secure in the belief nobody would come for them. Uh, uh.

McVeigh, at the last invoked "Invictus"...

..."My head is bloody, but unbowed"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    McVeigh didn’t use guns for that.
    Neither had the F.B.I. & ATF at Waco. Rolled American tanks against American men, women and children.

It's alright now. Everything is jake and we can once and again be friends.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's what Biden has threatened to do to 75 million of us "chumps."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd want him to be. You'd be pissed if he shot some woman coming through his front door unarmed in broad daylight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

US military attacks US enemies - "murderers" -Left

US military attacks US citizens - "Heroes" -Left

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US military attacks US enemies - "murderers" -Left

US military attacks US citizens - "Heroes" -Left
    Where do you come up with these? They're clever!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something had to be done there, El. There had to be a reckoning. Those bas s in Waco smiled for the cameras and headed home secure in the belief nobody would come for them. Uh, uh.

McVeigh, at the last invoked "Invictus"...

..."My head is bloody, but unbowed"
    McVeigh is dead, just like the Waco wackos. The asshole just wanted to drag innocent victims with him. The ultimate coward.

Thread Information