Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two Rocky Mount Officers on Leave After Storming U.S. Capitol, Federal Authorities Notified

ROCKY MOUNT – Two Rocky Mount Police officers are on administrative leave after allegedly attending a rally-turned-riot at the U.S. Capitol last Wednesday. Five people were killed in the riot.

It is unclear what part the officers played in the events last Wednesday. A news release stated federal authorities have been contacted.

In a statement, the RMPD says the two officers, who were off duty at the time, are being placed on administrative leave while the matter is reviewed.

Facebook screenshots of posts made by one of the officers began circulating over the weekend. In one picture, both of the Rocky Mount officers are seen posing apparently inside the Capitol, with one officer raising his middle finger.

http://cable12ynn.com/2021/01/10/two...ties-notified/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The F.B.I. arrests two men who had carried plastic restraints into the Capitol.

Eric Gavelek Munchel, left, was taken into federal custody on Sunday for his role in the storming of the Capitol last week.Credit...Win Mcnamee/Getty Images

The F.B.I. arrested two men on Sunday who were photographed in the Senate chamber clad in military-style clothing and holding zip ties, according to a statement issued by the Justice Department.

One of the men, Eric Gavelek Munchel, 30, was taken into custody in Nashville on one count of unlawfully entering a restricted building and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, the department said. One of the officials involved in the case said authorities also recovered several weapons at the time of his arrest.

The department also said that photographs of a person who appeared to be Mr. Munchel showed him “carrying plastic restraints, an item in a holster on his right hip, and a cell phone mounted on his chest with the camera facing outward, ostensibly to record events that day.”

Efforts to reach Mr. Munchel before his arrest were unsuccessful.

The other man, Larry Rendell Brock, was arrested in Texas on the same charges after he was allegedly identified as one of the people who broke into the Capitol. The department said in its statement that images of a person who appeared to be him showed Mr. Brock clad in “a green helmet, green tactical vest with patches, black and camo jacket, and beige pants holding a white flex cuff, which is used by law enforcement to restrain and/or detain subjects.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/10/u...es-arrest.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurtacular

You said there would be arrests. You were right.

Just not the people you thought.

I noticed you have been avoided this thread. Punk.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Where's Chris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the revolution will be... whiney?

what did they expect?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Seriously, if all these ers need to move to like wyoming and secede.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell me about it. #SnowFlakes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honoring his promise to leave this forum forever. He knows Wednesday was last chance gas, it was a much closer scrape than people realize, I think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that, Wyoming is an awesome state if you don't count the people. Send them to Florida or Mississippi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two Rocky Mount Officers on Leave After Storming U.S. Capitol, Federal Authorities Notified

ROCKY MOUNT – Two Rocky Mount Police officers are on administrative leave after allegedly attending a rally-turned-riot at the U.S. Capitol last Wednesday. Five people were killed in the riot.

It is unclear what part the officers played in the events last Wednesday. A news release stated federal authorities have been contacted.

In a statement, the RMPD says the two officers, who were off duty at the time, are being placed on administrative leave while the matter is reviewed.

Facebook screenshots of posts made by one of the officers began circulating over the weekend. In one picture, both of the Rocky Mount officers are seen posing apparently inside the Capitol, with one officer raising his middle finger.

http://cable12ynn.com/2021/01/10/two...ties-notified/
    the story about the on duty cops talking about off duty cops and firemen in plainclothes flashing their badges...did something to me.

this wasn't a social justice march gone awry. this was a nearly successful attempt to knock off the US Congress.

heads should roll for this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who told them this was a safe thing to do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican state AGs have a dark money slush fund that put on the protest preceding the Jan. 6th attack on the US Congress.

I wonder what they have to say about it now?

The Rule of Law Defense Fund (RLDF), a 501(c)(4) arm of the Republican Attorneys General Association (RAGA), helped organize the protest preceding the deadly attack on the U.S. Capitol that took place on January 6, 2021.

As a 501(c)(4), RLDF is not required to reveal its donors. RLDF has received at least $175,000 from the Koch-backed Freedom Partners. Other RLDF donors include Judicial Crisis Network, the Rule of Law Project, and the Edison Electric Ins ute.

RAGA is a 527 political organization that helps elect Republican attorneys general and can accept unlimited contributions from wealthy individuals and corporations. As previously reported by Do ented, RAGA received significant funding from numerous corporations in 2020, including Koch Industries ($375k), Comcast Corporation ($200k), Walmart ($140k), Home Depot ($125k), Amazon ($100k), TikTok ($75k), 1-800 Contacts ($51k), Chevron ($50k), The National Rifle Association ($50k), Monsanto ($50k), Facebook ($50k), Fox Corporation ($50k), Uber ($50k), Coca Cola ($50k), Exxon ($50k), and Google ($25k).

RLDF appeared in a list of groups “Participating in the March to Save America” on the March to Save America website alongside en ies including Stop the Steal, Turning Point Action, Tea Party Patriots and others. (MarchtoSaveAmerica.com has been taken down but an archived version of the website can be accessed through the Internet Archive Wayback Machine.)
    https://do ented.net/2021/01/repub...ol-mob-attack/

Thread Information