Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes this event should be used to crush political rivals and establish permanent one party rule. Capitol Hill Riot Decree should be Biden's first act. He could use the Reichstag Fire Decree as a template.
    Ah yes. the core of modern conservatism is dishonesty and violence.

The dishonesty brought out the violence, and your dishonesty here... mirrors that. Every time you lie like this, you prove my point for me.

Your butthurt is joyous to watch, though.

How does it feel to be part of a radical movement looking to overthrow democracy?

When did you first know you were ok with outright fascism?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want to understand Trumpism, look no further than authoritarian Islamist movements worldwide, especially in Turkey which used to be secular

Both groups:
    - Get brainwashed by exploiting their fear of the "other" (immigrants, minorities, liberals for Trumpers; the West, non-Muslims, neighbor nations for Islamists)
    - Believe that they are a persecuted minority despite literally being part of the majority race/religion in their respective countries
    - Hold outlandish beliefs about a "Day of Reckoning" (the QAnon fantasy, Holy War and Judgement Day)
    - Ignore/break laws because they view themselves as the good guys / patriots / chosen ones
    - Blame the "enemy" when the hits the fan (Islamists blame CIA/Mossad, Trumpers blame Antifa/BLM/false flags)

The big difference, of course, is that Trumpism is 5 years old, while modern Islamism has been around for decades. Right now Trumpers are disorganized and incompetent, but they are not a fringe group. They come from all walks of life, and have a strong presence in the government, police, military and the church. It took Turkey a while to move from secularism to Islamic authoritarianism, but that slide became irreversible once it gathered momentum

I'm not sure what the answer is. In the hands of a skilled authoritarian, the working class has historically proved easy to manipulate on the basis of religion/culture/race. Sometimes it takes a national crisis or external threat to unite people and overcome internal divisions. In the meantime, here's hoping that the Trump movement doesn't find a charismatic leader.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a ...ask Borat's daughter

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "assault on the Capitol"

They ran into a building and posed for some pictures

I don't blame you politically milking it though. Congrats
    are you for real? That's all you saw?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are you for real? That's all you saw?
    A cop and four of his own white people die and he says it's jes' pics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where were they radicalized?

who radicalized them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want to understand Trumpism, look no further than authoritarian Islamist movements worldwide, especially in Turkey which used to be secular

Both groups:
    - Get brainwashed by exploiting their fear of the "other" (immigrants, minorities, liberals for Trumpers; the West, non-Muslims, neighbor nations for Islamists)
    - Believe that they are a persecuted minority despite literally being part of the majority race/religion in their respective countries
    - Hold outlandish beliefs about a "Day of Reckoning" (the QAnon fantasy, Holy War and Judgement Day)
    - Ignore/break laws because they view themselves as the good guys / patriots / chosen ones
    - Blame the "enemy" when the hits the fan (Islamists blame CIA/Mossad, Trumpers blame Antifa/BLM/false flags)

The big difference, of course, is that Trumpism is 5 years old, while modern Islamism has been around for decades. Right now Trumpers are disorganized and incompetent, but they are not a fringe group. They come from all walks of life, and have a strong presence in the government, police, military and the church. It took Turkey a while to move from secularism to Islamic authoritarianism, but that slide became irreversible once it gathered momentum

I'm not sure what the answer is. In the hands of a skilled authoritarian, the working class has historically proved easy to manipulate on the basis of religion/culture/race. Sometimes it takes a national crisis or external threat to unite people and overcome internal divisions. In the meantime, here's hoping that the Trump movement doesn't find a charismatic leader.
    Easiest way to attack Trumpism is through social equality. Level the playing field enough for the have-nots and most of this garbage will go away.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Witty. What's a clever name for a Biden supporter? Make believe. Or maybe Pedo-pal
    you’re really stupid

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah yes. the core of modern conservatism is dishonesty and violence.

The dishonesty brought out the violence, and your dishonesty here... mirrors that. Every time you lie like this, you prove my point for me.

Your butthurt is joyous to watch, though.

How does it feel to be part of a radical movement looking to overthrow democracy?

When did you first know you were ok with outright fascism?
    I’m going to guess when a half black man was elected president.

what do I win?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    you’re really stupid
    Back when he posted years ago he was able to speak in complete sentences with somewhat coherent grammar. That appears to no longer be the case.

Right wing media really dulls the brain.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back when he posted years ago he was able to speak in complete sentences with somewhat coherent grammar. That appears to no longer be the case.

Right wing media really dulls the brain.
    it truly does. People I’ve known for decades, family members and the like, fell into the abyss of the echo chamber in 2008, and they are no longer coherent in thought. They only speak in talking points now.

before I meet up with any of them, I peruse what they’ve been fed, so I know what to expect.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    GOP s live tweeting from the floor - when they are not supposed to have phone in the first place

I hope Nancy Pelosi subpoenas her phone records.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Senators live tweeting from the floor - when they are not supposed to have phone in the first place

I hope Nancy Pelosi subpoenas her phone records.
    Pelosi won’t need to. Merrick Garland coming for that ass

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pelosi won’t need to. Merrick Garland coming for that ass
    - forgot about him. He has an axe to grind

LL Cool Joe made him the AG

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    - forgot about him. He has an axe to grind

LL Cool Joe made him the AG
    Garland also specializes in pursuing right wing terrorists. As a prosecutor he was involved with McVeigh and the Atlanta Olympics bombing. Joe’s making him AG so he can get all the SAWMs locked up

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Cwards

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Garland also specializes in pursuing right wing terrorists. As a prosecutor he was involved with McVeigh and the Atlanta Olympics bombing. Joe’s making him AG so he can get all the SAWMs locked up
    Dude! I forgot he was connected to Methlahoma's Timothy McVeigh

Didn't know he specializes in pursuing right wing terrorists. That's awesome

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

This pisses me off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This pisses me off.
    Sick. The blue lives matter crew will not say about this either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Was it really suicide? I doubt it but we'll see

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Arnold going Terminator on Dennison's ass...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shot (original thread deleted by author):

Chaser:

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I take it Capitol Police don't wear body cams? Otherwise I'm sure we'd be seeing some insane POV video by now.

Thread Information