Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you just equate storming the Capitol with banning Nazis from a social media site?
    No, re .

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin and Nathan are each hoping for more and greater violence from the right.

They're just too cowardly to just come out and say it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's been my general understanding based on comments by the owner and the pursuit of not being an ad based platform which would need your information.

For example, recently someone asked the owner why you can't cast videos from gab with google and the owner stated because google wanted to add trackers(or something along those lines).
    Actually, the bolded is no longer true since ~ 2019... they now have "promoted posts" from affiliates unless you're a gab pro member.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember when the left were free speech advocates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's dumb. Everyone knows these platforms aren't the government (yet).

Be better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's dumb. Everyone knows these platforms aren't the government (yet).
    if that was true, people like yourself wouldn't be calling this a free speech issue

be better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if that was true, people like yourself wouldn't be calling this a free speech issue

be better

What is the government run social media platform?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is the government run social media platform?
    if you want to turn the internet into a public utility, i'm game tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus, the problem isn't the tech. The problem is that what they have is a bunch of angry people talking to each other. The echo chamber never works, you really need a variety of people to yell at each other.
    Maybe they'll come to spurstalk/politics and liven up the place. Be great if Wild Cobra is one of them. I miss that guy, greatest poster this forum has ever seen. I recall giving him an article on how to make gold out of seas s written by Ben Dover, and he promptly agreed with and defended the science of it. Good times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe they'll come to spurstalk/politics and liven up the place. Be great if Wild Cobra is one of them. I miss that guy, greatest poster this forum has ever seen. I recall giving him an article on how to make gold out of seas s written by Ben Dover, and he promptly agreed with and defended the science of it. Good times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you want to turn the internet into a public utility, i'm game tbh
    You can cut those off, too

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/los-ang...es-gatherings/

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he dead? Or just alzheimers now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i made a designated thread for you to whine about CA already

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shill dems silent as the corporate overlords dictate speech across the country.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shill dems silent as the corporate overlords dictate speech across the country.
    Dems aren't silent. I see them talking on twitter and facebook. Are you banned from those or something?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Then what did you equate it to?
    Last edited by Monostradamus; 01-10-2021 at 09:47 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sometimes people believe they're doing a righteous thing, but it ends up backfiring spectacularly. I can think of a few very recent examples.
    Name these examples and why you equate them to twitter banning a few dip Nazis.

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if Bell didn't allow people to use telephones, because of their political positions, when they first became popular, you'd be ok with it? Or if credit companies in the 80's denied people the opportunity to use their credit card, because of their political statements, you would except it? Of course not.
    But because you're an idiot who only looks at your team-you don't see the inconsistencies.
    How you have the exact same nonsense views after ten years with no growth is very impressive!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Hi Sean

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So if Bell didn't allow people to use telephones, because of their political positions, when they first became popular, you'd be ok with it? Or if credit companies in the 80's denied people the opportunity to use their credit card, because of their political statements, you would except it? Of course not.
    But because you're an idiot who only looks at your team-you don't see the inconsistencies.
    How you have the exact same nonsense views after ten years with no growth is very impressive!
    lol “except”

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sean isn’t very smart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Companies are allowed to have terms of service. Don’t violate them.

but they can’t discriminate against a legally recognized protected class. Supporting insurrection and spreading constant disinformation leading to such is not a protected class
    Last edited by spurraider21; 01-10-2021 at 10:16 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's still there. His name is tholdren now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary with the troll on twitter lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a bunch of BS. Still didn't understand what TOS are? Nobody forces you to use Twitter, FB or YT. If you do, then that means you agree with their TOS. And if you don't, then don't use it cos they don't owe you anything and can do what th they want. How long do you think a far-left extremist ting all over Trump and trumpers would last on Parler or a QAnon forum? "Muh, freedom of speech!"

This forum is a bad example since there's basically no moderation but every online board have different TOS that can get you eventually banned. And gotta love the irony of people undermining democracy and calling for sedition! violence!, civil war!, killing Pence and all the traitors for treason! whining like crybabies because "Why can't I use this platform anymore to spread my misinformation and dangerous rethorics!"

Thread Information