Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pink the got OP. Keldon with 3 points tonight, god awful defense, and 1-5 shooting.

lmaoooo and people keep telling me this team will be good. Trade everyone including the coach. Wasn't Poop suppose to retire with Duncan???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmaoooo and people keep telling me this team will be good. Trade everyone including the coach. Wasn't Poop suppose to retire with Duncan???
    Bruh aren't you not watching the games? Now you come in with trade-all hot takes? My man Dejounte was right, some real su ious posters all coming out of the woorworks at the last second... Something's going on for sure tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon’s 3 pointer is struggling lately.
    He is a brick house going to the hoop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh aren't you not watching the games? Now you come in with trade-all hot takes? My man Dejounte was right, some real su ious posters all coming out of the woorworks at the last second... Something's going on for sure tbh
    It's really ing obvious too with these unoriginal, generic ass usernames made back in 2008. AussieFanKurt is another one of these usernames. Someone banned a while ago is back and had a list of usernames he used to use to talk to himself and pat himself on the back. You ain't slick. It's sad, really. We either have a schizo on this board or several buddies thinking it's cool to suck each other off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon’s 3 pointer is struggling lately.
    He is a brick house going to the hoop.
    He puts a lot of arch on his 3. More would drop if he flattened his shot a bit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really ing obvious too with these unoriginal, generic ass usernames made back in 2008. AussieFanKurt is another one of these usernames. Someone banned a while ago is back and had a list of usernames he used to use to talk to himself and pat himself on the back. You ain't slick. It's sad, really. We either have a schizo on this board or several buddies thinking it's cool to suck each other off.
    Yeah. I'm not even gonna try and follow the who's-who of alts around here, it's just lame all around. Especially since they're only used to on the team. Would've been fun last season....... Kinda. Not this one though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He puts a lot of arch on his 3. More would drop if he flattened his shot a bit
    Tbh, I'd rather he learn to adjust for better accuracy with his rainbow-shooting form, than try a flatter arc on his shot. The thing about flatter arc is that, especially for shooters that have a lot of strength, a slight difference in strength is enough for a hard clank off the back or side iron, not to mention it's harder to make shots once your legs are tired. With high arching shots, the initial learning curve is steeper since it's harder to be accurate on the shot, but once you master it, it's much harder to block, tends to go in more easily, and (best of all) just looks damn sexy, tbh.

Nothing better than seeing someone like Steph shoot a deep 3 that goes off the screen for a solid 2 seconds before hitting the bottom of the net. Can't wait for Keldon to do that in a playoff series someday.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a true 3 and not a guard, which is good.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte & Sugus don’t even give them clowns air........ Attention is a of a drug! Keep presenting info like you do fellas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a superstar but perhaps a star. Lot of potential but this coach will not let develop fully.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://sports.yahoo.com/lamarcus-al...001907948.html

Very interesting lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, not for posters who actually read the forum. There’s a whole thread of discussion on this topic. It’s not breaking news.

Thread Information