Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not talking about "dverde" specifically, but all these ing ST boomers remember every goddamn scrub that donned a Spurs uni within the last 50 years but they totally forget about how much better some Spurs were than others when they're defending their god Pop's recent ty decisions.

"Well Poeltl aint dat bad compared to Split, Nazr, etc"

Totally forgetting Splitter was one of the better defenders in the league at his position and was our center for the bulk of the 2012-2014 runs. Keep justifying those sandwiches, ST slurpers.
    who the said that dumb ??? Getting Nazr was key to winning the chip in 05. Meanwhile Poeltl is unplayable in the postseason cause he shoots 27% from the line and teams could just hack him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How was this dude a top 10 draft pick lmao
    Toronto really did a number on us, but at least Demar is playing some of his best ball right now. However, that is off-set by Jakob regressing and playing even worse than ever. Like another poster said, I too couldn't shoot with my left hand at all when I first tried to, but I practiced quite a bit and got to a point where I can hit free throws with it (I can even hit the occasional 3 - unguarded) - this clown can't even hit a free throw with his natural hand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m just being consistent, I thought Tiago sucked before and I still think he sucks. Not worth his overpaid last contract. Which was more than Poodles including inflation. Besides playing good defense on Dirk for one series and blocking Wade one time, I remember nothing else good. Tiago would be almost as terrible as Poodle on this team. I don’t remember him having so many slurpers back in the day. No one wanted to keep him for that last year of his contract. We traded him for nothing, because no one would give up an asset for him.
    He shut down Aldridge in the 2nd round series against Portland in 2014. They probably don't beat Dallas without Splitter also.

The year before, he also made Gasol and Z-Bo non-factors when in prior years they would destroy McDyess and the Blair/Bonner Turd Towers. He held his own against Dwight Howard (although all our bigs embarrassed him in the Lakers first round series).

FWIW, I don't think Splitter could play in today's NBA because he has the same limitations as Poodle pretty much. But I guess you gotta be "consistent" lol, there's enough in argument for Splitter though that he wasn't garbage here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He shut down Aldridge in the 2nd round series against Portland in 2014. They probably don't beat Dallas without Splitter also.

The year before, he also made Gasol and Z-Bo non-factors when in prior years they would destroy McDyess and the Blair/Bonner Turd Towers. He held his own against Dwight Howard (although all our bigs embarrassed him in the Lakers first round series).

FWIW, I don't think Splitter could play in today's NBA because he has the same limitations as Poodle pretty much. But I guess you gotta be "consistent" lol, there's enough in argument for Splitter though that he wasn't garbage here.
    That Manu & Splitter pnr was the only play that consistently generated points against Dallas in the first six games. Everyone else was basically sleepwalking until game 7. We definitely lose to the Mavs w/o Splitter, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be a dream come true for me if we could replace Poetl with Richuan Holmes. 6'9 but plays huge, 84% ft shooter, crazy energy and hustle, elite and reliable push shot FT line-in, finishes strong and plays above the rim. Watching a lot of kings games this season to check out Hali but Holmes has definitely stuck-out to me, 6 blocks against the Sabonis/Turner Pacers tonight, would be a perfect fit at C for us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s a more emotional, but far less effective Rasho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder what it would take to offload Poetl? I’d attach Sammy just to dump him this offseason. With Cavs getting Allan today in the Harden trade I bet Drummind becomes available this offseason and can probs be had for 10mm a year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd love to package Poeltl/Lyles for another Center

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tiago was a ing monster what are y'all on about--yuuuuuge in the '14 postseason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Splitter did his job...100% doesn't belong in this thread

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Airballed a layup and free throw (so far)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened to him? He seems like he got hit in the head and suddenly lost any basketball iq he had.
    He finally got his big paycheck from a sucker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Rasho had no balls and was Austrian.

Thread Information