Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Glenn Greenwald posted it so it must be true? you're dumb

most of the planning was on other sites like 4chan and r/theDonald. doesnt change the fact that plenty of people on parler are openly discussing murdering cops, politicians, and judges

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also to point out - arrests are still ongoing. while Greenwald's point is almost certainly untrue (zero, really?), he worded that way for a reason. just because they have not YET been arrested doesnt mean they wont be

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dp

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Yeah wording was calculated. “Active” users sounds manipulative.

So some are users but not “active?” Not “active” since when? Since they’ve been arrested?

Oh ok. That’s cool...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like no one with any server capacity wants to touch that radioactive block of graphite control rod debris.

They are now migrating to the dark web. It is that cray cray.
    The good news is that most Trumpettes are barely smart enough to remember their own password, so good luck getting on the dark web without incriminating yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The good news is most Trumpettes are barely smart enough to remember their password, so good luck getting on the dark web without incriminating yourself.
    Same can be said about most shillary/biden s or simply americans tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parler Sues Amazon For Site Takedown, Alleges An rust Violations

Social networking service Parler sued Amazon on Monday, accusing its web hosting service of breaking anti-trust laws in taking off the platform that is popular with many right-leaning social media users. You can read the court do ent here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way this is gonna go is its gonna go through courts and the "freedom of speech" will be the issue of discussion.

Tech giants will have to go to congress and show proof that their banning practices apply to all sides. Which means we will most likely see massive repression/banning of both trump s and biden/shillary s, blm,antifa etc.

Basically we will become communist china.

Good job tech giants

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parler Sues Amazon For Site Takedown, Alleges An rust Violations

Social networking service Parler sued Amazon on Monday, accusing its web hosting service of breaking anti-trust laws in taking off the platform that is popular with many right-leaning social media users. You can read the court do ent here.
    Damn!

Called it

I expect parler and similars will come back online eventually. On the other hand ter and face will be broughg down a notch as has been seen last couple of days with ters stock dropping 8%

Good job tech giants you singlehandely opened up massive opportunities for smaller guys

idiots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was willing to bet my half brothers in PA $37K that Biden would indeed be inaugurated. They're still clinging to "Trump will win in a landslide and Biden/Harris/Warnock/Tom Wolf will go to Gitmo!!!!1!!!"... They're too pussy to take my bet, tbh.
    Are they "too pussy" to take your bet? Or is it more likely they just ignore any communications you send to them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn!

Called it

I expect parler and similars will come back online eventually. On the other hand ter and face will be broughg down a notch as has been seen last couple of days with ters stock dropping 8%

Good job tech giants you singlehandely opened up massive opportunities for smaller guys

idiots
    Private business has the right to refuse service. It's the job of the government to protect free speech...Amazon or Twitter or nobody else has to support that.

Just like any business or restaurant can CHOOSE to kick you out at their discretion, the same goes for Twitter, Facebook, etc. It is surely part of their TOC and they will enact that to the fullest.
    Last edited by Dex; 01-11-2021 at 01:54 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Private business has the right to refuse service. It's the job of the government to protect free speech...Amazon or Twitter or nobody else has to support that.

Just like any business or restaurant can CHOOSE to kick you out at their description, the same goes for Twitter, Facebook, etc. It is surely part of their TOC and they will enact that to the fullest.
    agree. I have no problem them banning peeps

but they have to have damn good reasons and they have to ban any side following consistent guidelines.

for example. you cannot ban trump and parler, and allow antifa leaders accounts and antifa websites running on AWS.

that is just not right and the courts will have a say on that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way this is gonna go is its gonna go through courts and the "freedom of speech" will be the issue of discussion.

Tech giants will have to go to congress and show proof that their banning practices apply to all sides. Which means we will most likely see massive repression/banning of both trump s and biden/shillary s, blm,antifa etc.

Basically we will become communist china.

Good job tech giants
    The lawsuit is both breach of contract and anti-compe ive behavior, which is largely what this is going to hinge on.

There's ample precedent for First Amendment claims not to prosper on this case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but they have to have damn good reasons and they have to ban any side following consistent guidelines.

for example. you cannot ban trump and parler, and allow antifa leaders accounts and antifa websites running on AWS.

Agree 100%. They have set a precedent they will have to follow on both sides now, and hopefully that will be better for everybody.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other words:
    - I find it almost impossible for Trump to be charged with anything
    - Possibly Trump will be impeached, but its not a guarantee. so I give it 50-50 that he will run in 2024
    - even if he does not run in 2024, he will use his last years of life to give to the people/companies that banned him. he will most likely stand up not only a Trump channel, but his own social media platforms (with help from his rich friends)
    - he still has millions of followers so those will prosper
    - tech giants will have to be taken to court to allow Trumps social media companies to run and they will be allowed to run (that's a 100% sure call from me)

so in other words. the tech giants and their democratic minions won the battle but this is going to be a looong war and whatever they have accomplished in last few days will be overruled by courts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in other words, with their stupidity the last few days, the mainstream media, tech giants and democrats have only made Trump stronger. you shall see...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they planned it on Facebook, what then?
    That would be incredible! Fb will never be taken down just like twitter because the real overlords love their propaganda channels online.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in other words, with their stupidity the last few days, the mainstream media, tech giants and democrats have only made Trump stronger. you shall see...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO the deep state went fishing and caught some of the biggest fish in FB and twitter

they should have stayed off politics but now they will have to go into congress and explain what the they are doing

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What law does it break?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol no

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Antifa accounts? Show me. Antifa leaders? Who and where? Antifa accounts calling for violence against the right? Show me. Antifa accounts calling for a coup? Show me. Antifa account with 75+ million followers? Show me.

Thread Information