Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antifa accounts? Show me. Antifa leaders? Who and where? Antifa accounts calling for violence against the right? Show me. Antifa accounts calling for a coup? Show me. Antifa account with 75+ million followers? Show me.
    oh yeah that's right

antifa doesn't exist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh yeah that's right

antifa doesn't exist
    don't backtrack now. show me.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater flds

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    In other words:
    - even if he does not run in 2024, he will use his last years of life to give to the people/companies that banned him. he will most likely stand up not only a Trump channel, but his own social media platforms (with help from his rich friends)
    - he still has millions of followers so those will prosper

Mind the people Trump views as close friends. His “friends” are just like him, self-absorbed, narcissistic egomaniacs who will always act in their own self-interest. Once Trump is out of office and likely facing multiple criminal legal actions as well as at the least being publicly ostracized, his “friends” will start dropping like flies. Who the is going to fund a Trump social network / platform, really? Who’s going to keep lending him money, really? Once he’s out of office with no presidential shield or armor, and state and local (and maybe even federal) authorities come after him, he’s just another street hooker in the alley with no friends. Roger Stone going to come to his rescue? Steve Bannon going to be his sugar daddy? Rudy Giuliani going to Johnnie his Cochran? Watch the type of help he gets from his “friends.” He already cried, “Oprah oh Oprah, why have you forsaken me?”

Millions of blind, bootlicking morons means jack when the vast majority of them are poor, uneducated lemmings whose only proactive allegiance is raging on social media and anchoring a MAGA flag on their house or car. Once they round up the most militant and dangerous cult followers and put them behind bars for 5-10 years, you think MAGAgrandma and another Lyle Kittenmouse are going to keep the uprising alive and prospering? Once Trump is out of office and since he’s already off of most mainstream social media, most of those millions of followers will be in name only, many will even pretend they’re not Trump supporters out in public or on social media. Not that they won’t be there or that they’re not still dangerous. But how they will benefit Trump at that point, there really isn’t a realistic way after the presidency is over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when conservatives cheered when Nike's stock dropped and then it went right back up just a few days later?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in other words, with their stupidity the last few days, the mainstream media, tech giants and democrats have only made Trump stronger. you shall see...
    Trump will be declaring bankruptcy in the near future, imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mind the people Trump views as close friends. His “friends” are just like him, self-absorbed, narcissistic egomaniacs who will always act in their own self-interest. Once Trump is out of office and likely facing multiple criminal legal actions as well as at the least being publicly ostracized, his “friends” will start dropping like flies. Who the is going to fund a Trump social network / platform, really? Who’s going to keep lending him money, really? Once he’s out of office with no presidential shield or armor, and state and local (and maybe even federal) authorities come after him, he’s just another street hooker in the alley with no friends. Roger Stone going to come to his rescue? Steve Bannon going to be his sugar daddy? Rudy Giuliani going to Johnnie his Cochran? Watch the type of help he gets from his “friends.” He already cried, “Oprah oh Oprah, why have you forsaken me?”

Millions of blind, bootlicking morons means jack when the vast majority of them are poor, uneducated lemmings whose only proactive allegiance is raging on social media and anchoring a MAGA flag on their house or car. Once they round up the most militant and dangerous cult followers and put them behind bars for 5-10 years, you think MAGAgrandma and another Lyle Kittenmouse are going to keep the uprising alive and prospering? Once Trump is out of office and since he’s already off of most mainstream social media, most of those millions of followers will be in name only, many will even pretend they’re not Trump supporters out in public or on social media. Not that they won’t be there or that they’re not still dangerous. But how they will benefit Trump at that point, there really isn’t a realistic way after the presidency is over.
    Disagree.

Thats the biggest mistake shillary/biden s make when they say Trump s are moronic idiots that wont do

Shillary herself made the biggest mistake of 2016 run by underestimating them. Seems same thing is happening now.

50 million even "idiot morons" are still 50 million that have not only social but economic power. They wont go away. Thinking they will just disperse and go home is terrible strategy

Chances are Dump will still be around and still have his 50 million base. Many of those narcissistic egomaniac millionaires will still support him. Trumpism will still be around. Probably a couple of 24 hr channels and a few social media platforms will be formed.

Calling it now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other words:
    - I find it almost impossible for Trump to be charged with anything
    - Possibly Trump will be impeached, but its not a guarantee. so I give it 50-50 that he will run in 2024
    - even if he does not run in 2024, he will use his last years of life to give to the people/companies that banned him. he will most likely stand up not only a Trump channel, but his own social media platforms (with help from his rich friends)
    - he still has millions of followers so those will prosper
    - tech giants will have to be taken to court to allow Trumps social media companies to run and they will be allowed to run (that's a 100% sure call from me)

so in other words. the tech giants and their democratic minions won the battle but this is going to be a looong war and whatever they have accomplished in last few days will be overruled by courts
    Oh god I want this framed and laughed at every 12 months. So stupid dude. His brand is completely toxic, beyond repair. He's a pariah and will remain that way for the rest of his miserable life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So? Hes already done it multiple times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh god I want this framed and laughed at every 12 months. So stupid dude. His brand is completely toxic, beyond repair. He's a pariah and will remain that way for the rest of his miserable life.
    50 million citizens disagree wholeheartedly with you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So? Hes already done it multiple times
    Because bankruptcy is what you do after you come back stronger!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because bankruptcy is what you do after you come back stronger!
    You must not understand how bankrupcy works

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, people forget the simple core truth that Donald Trump is a horrible businessman.

@ hater's going full Trump again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must not understand how bankrupcy works
    You must not understand how coming back even stronger works

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Disagree.

Thats the biggest mistake shillary/biden s make when they say Trump s are moronic idiots that wont do

Shillary herself made the biggest mistake of 2016 run by underestimating them. Seems same thing is happening now.

50 million even "idiot morons" are still 50 million that have not only social but economic power. They wont go away. Thinking they will just disperse and go home is terrible strategy

Chances are Dump will still be around and still have his 50 million base. Many of those narcissistic egomaniac millionaires will still support him. Trumpism will still be around. Probably a couple of 24 hr channels and a few social media platforms will be formed.

Calling it now.
    Trump supporters have definitely been underestimated. I will give them that.

My point is what will they do, what can they do once he’s out of office?

When the most radical will be in prison or in hiding, who will act? Once Biden is inaugurated and reality sets in, what will their cause be? Funding Trump’s legal fees? Organizing golf vacations at his resort? Trump will be ostracized, deep in criminal legal fights, and still not able to talk to his fans on social media. Are they still going to hold rallies? Of course not. Their rallies will devolve into family backyard cookouts. They ain’t doing after the inauguration. They’ll start posting like they never liked the guy in the first place on Facebook. They’ll cover up their MAGA bumper stickers with Lynyrd Skynyrd decals. And they’ll return to the pre-Trump days of yore when they just ed and moaned about the gays and the blacks while cleaning their AR-15s in the tool shed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporters have definitely been underestimated. I will give them that.

My point is what will they do, what can they do once he’s out of office?

When the most radical will be in prison or in hiding, who will act? Once Biden is inaugurated and reality sets in, what will their cause be? Funding Trump’s legal fees? Organizing golf vacations at his resort? Trump will be ostracized, deep in criminal legal fights, and still not able to talk to his fans on social media. Are they still going to hold rallies? Of course not. Their rallies will devolve into family backyard cookouts. They ain’t doing after the inauguration. They’ll start posting like they never liked the guy in the first place on Facebook. They’ll cover up their MAGA bumper stickers with Lynyrd Skynyrd decals. And they’ll return to the pre-Trump days of yore when they just ed and moaned about the gays and the blacks while cleaning their AR-15s in the tool shed.
    They have a voting power of 50 million to start with.

You dont think there will be politicians that will want and cater for that vote?

Also trump as long as is alive wont go away. No he wont be charged with anything you can bet your house on that. have his own 24 hour channel. Book it

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Math says the 80 million plus who hate the guy have greater voting power.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Math says the 80 million plus who hate the guy have greater voting power.
    You forget there are congress, local and senate elections I guess

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same can be said about most shillary/biden s or simply americans tbqh

still mad his hero trump lost.

called it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have a voting power of 50 million to start with.

You dont think there will be politicians that will want and cater for that vote?

Also trump as long as is alive wont go away. No he wont be charged with anything you can bet your house on that. have his own 24 hour channel. Book it
    Lol what advertisers will buy space on Trump channel? What platforms will carry it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol what advertisers will buy space on Trump channel? What platforms will carry it?
    Guns, red hat, booze and whatever rendeck idiots spend money on tbqh

The commercials would be funny too tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently, before Parler went down somebody asked rioters to post their names, addresses and the crimes they committed at the Capitol so that Trump could pardon them. That thread got a number of replies, and that prompted the Justice Dept to issue this statement

Every time I think I've finally got a measure of Trumpers' gullibility, they find a way to surprise me

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    You forget there are congress, local and senate elections I guess
    Not forgetting that at all. Trump already proved how negative and corrosive his influence has become in the Georgia Senate runoff elections when two republican in bents in what had been a traditionally red state for decades lost while riding his back.

Guess you forgot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently, before Parler went down somebody asked rioters to post their names, addresses and the crimes they committed at the Capitol so that Trump could pardon them. That thread got a number of replies, and that prompted the Justice Dept to issue this statement

Every time I think I've finally got a measure of Trumpers' gullibility, they find a way to surprise me
    This sounds legit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guns, red hat, booze and whatever rendeck idiots spend money on tbqh

The commercials would be funny too tbqh
    Basically just imagine the commercials/advertisements from Idiocracy

Thread Information