Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not forgetting that at all. Trump already proved how negative and corrosive his influence has become in the Georgia Senate runoff elections when two republican in bents in what had been a traditionally red state for decades lost while riding his back.

Guess you forgot?
    Don't forget Arizona also...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently, before Parler went down somebody asked rioters to post their names, addresses and the crimes they committed at the Capitol so that Trump could pardon them. That thread got a number of replies, and that prompted the Justice Dept to issue this statement

Every time I think I've finally got a measure of Trumpers' gullibility, they find a way to surprise me
    Parler was hacked before it was shut down, probably by FBI hackers, and believe it or not but with admin rights there, you can access basically all posters personal infos, including deleted posts (which, believe it or not, are still in the database). Meaning the FBI probably has all the posts maga s deleted on the 6th and thereafter when they understood it could cost them trouble

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically just imagine the commercials/advertisements from Idiocracy

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yeah he’s not even trying to pretend anymore.

his boy trump losing has really damaged him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad that so many are ok with the direction we are going tbh... Cancel culture, censorship and higher taxes is what you people really want?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad that so many are ok with the direction we are going tbh... Cancel culture, censorship and higher taxes is what you people really want?
    We don't want the vice-president and members of Congress being murdered for Trump.

That is the direction we are going.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't want the vice-president and members of Congress being murdered for Trump.

That is the direction we are going.

murdered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As opposed to what? The 4th Reich?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elections have consequences.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Hang Mike Pence! Hang Mike Pence!

Where the are you, Nancy Pelosi, you !? We’re coming for you!

What do you think they were going to do? Find them, bring them to a hotel room for a few hours, play scrabble, and then just get bored and let them go?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What do you think they were going to do? Find them, bring them to a hotel room for a few hours, play scrabble, and then just get bored and let them go?
    zip tie, take selfies, and leave

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    zip tie, take selfies, and leave
    Pretty much

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically just imagine the commercials/advertisements from Idiocracy
    Carls Jr... you, I'm eating!

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    So those Law & Order, Blue Lives Matter Trumpers will beat the out of cops. But if they found politicians they proclaim they hate, they would just take a few pics and ghost out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The total absence of conventional political picketing was striking.

No attempt was made to protest, to make a public speech, to describe any complaint, nor to demand redress, to request a parley with representatives, to be heard by them etc., before basically sacking the US Capitol Building, all because Trump lost.

No sound stages, this op was pure B&E. They nearly knocked off the US Congress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're really laughing at an American citizen getting killed for protecting other Americans in a federal building?

Wtf is wrong with you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're really laughing at an American citizen getting killed for protecting other Americans in a federal building?

Wtf is wrong with you
    I was laughing at the penis pelotudosi murdered premise

Dont be a moron please

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every Deleted Parler Post,
    Many With Users' Location Data,
    Has Been Archived

The researcher, who asked to be referred to by her Twitter handle, archiving all of Parler’s posts,

ultimately capturing around 99 percent of its content.

In a tweet early Sunday, Donk_enby said she was crawling some 1.1 million Parler video URLs.

“These are the original, unprocessed, raw files as uploaded to Parler with all associated metadata,” she said.

Included in this data tranche, now more than [B]56 terabytes in size, [/B Donk_enby confirmed that

the raw video files include GPS metadata pointing to exact locations of where the videos were taken.

The privacy implications are obvious, ????

but the copious data may also serve as a fertile hunting ground for law enforcement.

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/...-last-election

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's the ongoing logic here? If we destroy congress and end democracy they can't raise our taxes?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

• Here is a description of what went down according to someone with far greater technical knowledge than me:
      "so a group of developers latched onto the Press Release that Twilio put out at midnight last night. In that Press Release, Twilio accidentally revealed which services Parler was using. Turns out it was all of the security authentications that were used to register a user. This allowed anyone to create a user, and not have to verify an email address, and immediately have a logged-on account.
      Well, because of that access, it gave them access to the behind the login box API that is used to deliver content -- ALL CONTENT (parleys, video, images, user profiles, user information, etc) --. But what it also did was revealed which USERS had "Administration" rights, "Moderation" rights.
      Well, then what happened, those user accounts that had Administration rights to the entire platform... The hackers, internet warriors, call it what you will, was able to use the forgot password link to change the password. Why? Because Twilio was no longer authenticating emails. This meant, they'd get directly to the reset password screen of that Administration user.
      This group of Internet Warriors then used that account, to create a handful of other ADMINISTRATION accounts, and then created a script that ended up creating MILLIONS of fake administration accounts.
      Now that they had a way of creating admin accounts without interruption, they created a Docker Image (basically a virtual machine) called a Warrior, that anyone could download, and when fired up, would immediately start collecting data off of Parlre, in a coordinated fashion.
      Consider it like SETI (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence) that people used to load up as screen savers when their computers were not being used. Same concept, crowdsourcing.
      All of this data, the videos, the images, the posts, the metadata (including the GEO location of all images and videos, and the connections to the accounts that posted it, has been (since midnight) being uploaded to various cloud drives and storage arrays for the purposes of Archiving this information, for later retrieval by law enforcement, by the public, by Open Source Intelligence communities.
      And the kicker.. is this: all of this information was thought to be secure and private by individuals who were making the posts. A significant number of those individuals went through the process of being a "Verified Citizen" on Parler. What does that mean?
      It means they uploaded a picture of the front and back of their REAL State Driver's License........ Let that sink in for a second.
      I am positive the FBI has been actively soaking in this information along with the Internet Warriors, but this is how they are going to officially track down.
      And it's how the FBI, DHS, and FAA have been able to immediately and exhaustively create no-fly lists. Every verified attendee of the Capitol riot where they can find a real name has been placed on No-Fly Lists.
      It might seem like a small geeky glitch or hack.. but in the age of Information warfare... this is the silver bullet for the people who used Parler as a place to organize their efforts.
      Also, a lot of posts were deleted by Parler members after the riots on the 6th. Turned out... Parler didn't actually delete anything.. just set a bit as deleted.
      Guess what has access to all "deleted" content?
      Admnistrator accounts."

Any correlation to Chad Wolf (Acting Homeland Secretary) resigning?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was laughing at the penis pelotudosi murdered premise

Dont be a moron please
    If they murdered a cop and got into her office, what makes you think they would have stopped short of killing her if she was there?

The staff was hiding under tables in dark closed offices for s sake.

Thread Information