My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please be true and legal
    It's both

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Security and performance are important for storage too. If you're hosting large do ents or a big collection of static data, you want the server not to slow down.

They would use something like Amazon Beanstalk (not related to LkrFan) with a RDBMS for the app/logic side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As opposed to what? The 4th Reich?
    You got it wrong here, The 4th Reich IS more relatable to the direction we are headed rather than the alternative... Higher taxes, censorship and less freedom, gun control and more control to the central government. Sounds like how the Nazi's would start running things tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got it wrong here, The 4th Reich IS more relatable to the direction we are headed rather than the alternative... Higher taxes, censorship and less freedom, gun control and more control to the central government. Sounds like how the Nazi's would start running things tbh.

doubling down on your stupidity. Seems like a bold strategy. Let’s see how it works for you

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    That is precisely why we are seeing such an outcry from the Left about "Nazis!". Stick around and you'll see the same meltdowns on here.

Classic strategy - keep the finger pointed at your opposition to deflect what you yourself are doing.

"We will first ban the Nazis because they plan to censor non-Nazis. Trust us. NAZI right there look!".

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to overthrow the government is how the Nazi started running things. Thankfully he's getting impeached tomorrow for it.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Trying to overthrow the government is how the Nazi started running things. Thankfully he's getting impeached tomorrow for it.

Hitler was openly appointed Chancellor.

Then this event occurred
    the German Parliament building, was set on fire and burnt down. An atmosphere of panic and terror followed the event.

The Nazi Party used the atmosphere of panic to their advantage, encouraging anti-communism. Göring declared that the communists had planned a national uprising to overthrow the Weimar Republic. This hysteria helped to turn the public against the communists, one of the Nazis main opponents, and 4000 people were imprisoned.
    Sound familiar?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Then this event occurred

Sound familiar?
    That didn't help you.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Then this event occurred

Sound familiar?
    :Rollin talk about an unselfaware post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Then this event occurred

Sound familiar?
    Hitler (X) was openly appointed Chancellor (official position Y)

Then Reichstag fire (event Q) happened, and Hitler(X) claimed it was caused by the communists (P)

Hitler (X) then used the fire (event Q) as an excuse to go after the communists (P) and actively seize power.

X was openly appointed to official position Y, then event Q happened, and X claimed it was caused by enemy R. X then used event Q as an excuse to go after R and actively seize power.

Trump (X) was openly elected President (official position Y)

Then the election (event Q) happened, with Trump (X) claiming fraud that was caused by Democrats (P)

Trump (X) then used the made-up election fraud (event Q) to after the Democrats (P) and actively seize power.

The only real quibble one might have is that the fire was a real thing, and the election fraud was not.

The syllogism holds though, because it is does not hinge on event Q being real, merely that P is blamed for it.

I personally find it a bit tragic that you don't see the parallels between Hitlers coup and Trumps attempted coup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parlors legal filing was hilarious. They tried to say Amazon was engaging an anti-compe ive practices which allowed Amazon post the worst of the worst murder rape assassination posts The Parlor has refused to take down

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine defending this.

"This case is about Parler's demonstrated unwillingness and inability to remove from the servers of Amazon Web Services ...content that threatens the public safety, such as by inciting and planning the rape, torture, and assassination of named public officials and private citizens," Amazon wrote to the court.

"AWS notified Parler repeatedly that its content violated the parties' agreement, requested removal, and reviewed Parler's plan to address the problem, only to determine that Parler was both unwilling and unable to do so," Amazon added.

Amazon said that since November, it reported to Parler more than 100 instances of content promoting violence, including calls to hang, shoot or kill Black and Jewish people, lawmakers, tech CEOs, police officers and others.

During one of the calls, according to Amazon's filing, Parler's CEO reported a backlog of 26,000 reports of content that violated its community standards but remained posted.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/congres...P9hQR-v7IHdBMQ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They worked themselves into a froth, but the peek under the hood (HA) of modern conservatism hopefully will shock the moderates.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazon Court Filing Includes Chilling Death Threats Published on Parler

The threats Amazon filed as examples of extremist speech on Parler are below. All redactions and censoring of words appears in the original court filing.

• “Fry’em up. The whole fkn crew. #pelosi #aoc #thesquad #soros #gates #chuckschumer #hrc #obama #adamschiff #blm #antifa we are coming for you and you will know it.”
    • “#JackDorsey ... you will die a bloody death alongside Mark Suckerturd [Zuckerberg].... It has been decided and plans are being put in place. Remember the photographs inside your home while you slept? Yes, that close. You will die a sudden death!”
    • “We are going to fight in a civil War on Jan.20th, Form MILITIAS now and acquire targets.”
    • “On January 20th we need to start systematicly [sic] assassinating [sic] #liberal leaders, liberal activists, #blm leaders and supporters, members of the #nba #nfl #mlb #nhl #mainstreammedia anchors and correspondents and #antifa. I already have a news worthy event planned.”
    • “Shoot the police that protect these bag senators right in the head then make the senator grovel a bit before capping they ass.”
    • “After the firing squads are done with the politicians the teachers are next.”
    • “Death to @zuckerberg realjeffbezos Jackdorsey pichai.”
    • “White people need to ignite their racial iden y and rain down suffering and death like a hurricane upon zionists.”
    • “Put a target on these motherless trash [Antifa] they aren’t human taking one out would be like stepping on a roach no different.”
    • “We need to act like our forefathers did Kill [Black and Jewish people] all Leave no victims or survivors.”
    • “We are coming with our list we know where you live we know who you are and we are coming for you and it starts on the 6th civil war... Lol if you will think it’s a joke... Enjoy your last few days you have.”
    • “This [Stacey Abrams] will be good target practice for our beginners.”
    • “This cu** [United States Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao] should be... hung for betraying their country.”
    • “Hang this mofo [Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger] today.”
    • “HANG THAt N***** ASAP”

https://gizmodo.com/amazon-court-filing-includes-chilling-death-threats-pub-1846048394

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Amazon Court Filing Includes Chilling Death Threats Published on Parler

The threats Amazon filed as examples of extremist speech on Parler are below. All redactions and censoring of words appears in the original court filing.

• “Fry’em up. The whole fkn crew. #pelosi #aoc #thesquad #soros #gates #chuckschumer #hrc #obama #adamschiff #blm #antifa we are coming for you and you will know it.”
    • “#JackDorsey ... you will die a bloody death alongside Mark Suckerturd [Zuckerberg].... It has been decided and plans are being put in place. Remember the photographs inside your home while you slept? Yes, that close. You will die a sudden death!”
    • “We are going to fight in a civil War on Jan.20th, Form MILITIAS now and acquire targets.”
    • “On January 20th we need to start systematicly [sic] assassinating [sic] #liberal leaders, liberal activists, #blm leaders and supporters, members of the #nba #nfl #mlb #nhl #mainstreammedia anchors and correspondents and #antifa. I already have a news worthy event planned.”
    • “Shoot the police that protect these bag senators right in the head then make the senator grovel a bit before capping they ass.”
    • “After the firing squads are done with the politicians the teachers are next.”
    • “Death to @zuckerberg realjeffbezos Jackdorsey pichai.”
    • “White people need to ignite their racial iden y and rain down suffering and death like a hurricane upon zionists.”
    • “Put a target on these motherless trash [Antifa] they aren’t human taking one out would be like stepping on a roach no different.”
    • “We need to act like our forefathers did Kill [Black and Jewish people] all Leave no victims or survivors.”
    • “We are coming with our list we know where you live we know who you are and we are coming for you and it starts on the 6th civil war... Lol if you will think it’s a joke... Enjoy your last few days you have.”
    • “This [Stacey Abrams] will be good target practice for our beginners.”
    • “This cu** [United States Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao] should be... hung for betraying their country.”
    • “Hang this mofo [Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger] today.”
    • “HANG THAt N***** ASAP”

https://gizmodo.com/amazon-court-filing-includes-chilling-death-threats-pub-1846048394
    , this country is full of bags.

It’s scary because I know that some of those “types” of people I probably know, am acquainted with, work with, go to church with, play ball with, live near, walk by when I go to the grocery or bank. I’m sure of it. The other day a big old red pick-up truck drove by and I already knew the type, confederate flag decal in the back window, barrels in the truck bed, of what, your guess is as good as mine. Then I see a “BLM” bumper sticker and I’m like, “hmmmm.” Look more closely.

BLM - Biden Loves Minors

First time I had seen that sticker, seen or heard of that saying. Just some random likely Trumper in a red pick-up truck going about his business hating spreading the hate. Holy , this country is ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , this country is full of bags.

It’s scary because I know that some of those “types” of people I probably know, am acquainted with, work with, go to church with, play ball with, live near, walk by when I go to the grocery or bank. I’m sure of it. The other day a big old red pick-up truck drove by and I already knew the type, confederate flag decal in the back window, barrels in the truck bed, of what, your guess is as good as mine. Then I see a “BLM” bumper sticker and I’m like, “hmmmm.” Look more closely.

BLM - Biden Loves Minors

First time I had seen that sticker, seen or heard of that saying. Just some random likely Trumper in a red pick-up truck going about his business hating spreading the hate. Holy , this country is ed.
    How do you explain unity and healing to a person radicalized like that, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sometimes the carrot works, other times the stick

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Unity is not realistic, no matter who is president. One or more fractions of the people are always going to feel unheard, disenfranchised, wronged, left out. Unity is an ideal. It’s like perfection. It’s something to strive for, to hope for. But it’s not realistically attainable.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Did someone mention radicalized?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did someone mention radicalized?
    Time to heal while Trump continues to use every method possible to stay relevant.
    Hate and revenge got him in office so there you go...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Burn in Biden and Harris!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Powerful calftat words

While wearing jorts

Thread Information