San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Official Trump Hurt Me thread

?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yes inciting insurrection effects all of us
    I am staying consistent. Was against BLM and I'm against this.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Official Trump Hurt Me thread

Five dead, cunt.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am staying consistent. Was against BLM and I'm against this.
    Like i said many times if these asshats walked away with new clothes and electronics i would have no problem with it, they wanted to overthrow democracy and they spread on the wall. BLM don't spread on the walls

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Like i said many times if these asshats walked away with new clothes and electronics i would have no problem with it, they wanted to overthrow democracy and they spread on the wall. BLM don't spread on the walls
    BLM aims to change the system. Those people stealing aren't part of the movement just opportunistic

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    Not following the most base fundamentals of The Cons ution is overthrowing democracy.
    As it is, entering the People's House to attempt to face the seditionists and be heard is a far cry from insurrection.
    This is a far cry from the burning and looting that was occurring by unchecked mobs. You're a loser with loser opinions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not following the most base fundamentals of The Cons ution is overthrowing democracy.
    As it is, entering the People's House to attempt to face the seditionists and be heard is a far cry from insurrection.
    This is a far cry from the burning and looting that was occurring by unchecked mobs. You're a loser with loser opinions.
    derp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this dude is trolling

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    this dude is trolling
    They were doing insurrection without weaponry? That's stupid on its face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They found weapons in demonstrators cars near by. Plus, since when a mob needs weapons to kill people? 5 dead on this .

Do you need a weapon to hang Mike Pence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this dude is trolling

Dang, he has been butt hurt since the election with no sign of the pain going away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can a fire extinguisher be used as a weapon, derp?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO this is the same dude that supported Trump sending troops and the National Guard to BLM riots... no weapons either then... just wanted "to be heard"...

Life comes at you fast...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also facing federal charges is Cleveland Grover Meredith Jr., a Georgia man who in the wake of the election had protested outside the home of Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, whom Trump had publicly blamed for his loss in the state. Meredith drove to Washington last week for the “Save America” rally but arrived late because of a problem with the lights on his trailer, according to court filings that include expletive-laden texts.

Full Coverage: Capitol Siege
    “Headed to DC with a (s—-) ton of 5.56 armor-piercing ammo,” he texted friends and relatives on Jan. 6, adding a purple devil emoji, according to court filings. The following day, he texted to the group: “Thinking about heading over to Pelosi (C——’s) speech and putting a bullet in her noggin on Live TV.” He once again added a purple devil emoji, and wrote he might hit her with his truck instead. “I’m gonna run that (C—-) Pelosi over while she chews on her gums. … Dead (B——) Walking. I predict that within 12 days, many in our country will die.”

Meredith, who is white, then texted a photo of himself in blackface. “I’m gonna walk around DC FKG with people by yelling ‘Allahu ak Bar’ randomly.”

A participant in the text exchange provided screenshots to the FBI, who tracked Meredith to a Holiday Inn a short walk from the Capitol. They found a compact Tavor X95 assault rifle, a 9mm Glock 19 handgun and about 100 rounds of ammunition, according to court filings. The agents also seized a stash of THC edibles and a vial of injectable testosterone.

Meredith is charged with transmitting a threat, as well as felony counts for possession of firearms and ammunition.

https://apnews.com/article/us-capito...a68acd6b55cace

You're stupid on your face, derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That one dude's Viking helmet looked pretty dangerous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Five dead, cunt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to sort out the truth in the events, tbh.

So what you are saying is the Trump supporting mob just beat this cop with flagpoles and crutches and he lived?

But other cops died from injuries and suicides the day after this violent coup attempt by Republican terrorists who also planted pipe bombs to draw police away from capitol for their assault?

is that it?

you.
    dishonest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "hang mike pence"

"kill them!"

you. They were there for one reason, the violent overthrow of our government.

You have never been honest before, and are part of the culture of dishonesty that led to this. You won't change, and never re-think anything.

Eat a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Who could have guessed that inciting an insurrection against the United States government would be bad for one’s personal brand? JLL, the real-estate brokerage that has been marketing the sale of the Trump D.C. hotel, says it is no longer involved in the effort, according to the Washington Post. The Trump Organization has been shopping its lease on the 263-room hotel for the past year, hoping to fetch $500 million for a hotel that, according to one potential buyer, has underperformed since Donald Trump took office in 2017....."

https://www.curbed.com/2021/01/trump...urrection.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They actively attempted to seize the electoral college ballots so they could install the loser of a free and fair election as dictator and simultaneously murder the wanna be dictators political opponents.

fascist power grab.

and you will die alone, and unloved.

pitiable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Number six

Charged with crimes against the Capitol building a Georgia man committed suicide

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Number six

Charged with crimes against the Capitol building a Georgia man committed suicide
    So one person and five deplorables

Thread Information